Put on 1lb and dont know why??

I am now on week 9, I have been 100% SS this week, had more than enough water and it's not TOTM for another 2 weeks.....somehow I have put on 1lb! ive been full of cold for a couple of days and have not taken any tablets or lemsip type medication just incase they are too sugary..........Not happy!

It happens sometimes. :hug99:

Don't read anything into it - you will still have lost fat but you're retaining water (all that snot, bleurgh :sick:). As soon as you're better it'll all come off and you'll see a nice big loss.

Hang in there. :)

Oh, and maybe that cheese and ham caught up with you? ;)

Ha ha! I knew you say that!

I lost 3lb last week, which seems to be my average. I'll keep plodding on with my snotty nose! Lol

Thanks Lilly

I've being ill and rubbish the past few days.. And on anti-biotics which have made me put on 5lbs!!! But my CDC said to have a step 2 meal and this afternoon the scales went from 13:5 to 12:8lbs!! It'll pass whatever's going on!

I know I couldn't believe it either I've just weighed myself again and it still says 12:8lbs! I guess cause your body needs more energy when its ill/ not its normal self so you have to give it to it! Just think low/ no carb and you can't go wrong! good luck that pesky pound and more will soon come off!

Sounds great and definitely will keep you in ketosis! I've had a can of tuna and some cabbage mixed with chilli flakes dry fried its amazing lol!

I'm just amazed at how little it takes food wise to fill me up! I must have eaten soooo much pre-Cambridge to get myself to 20:6lbs but a fatty bit of veg and a can of tuna and I'm stuffed :D

Back