Quacking away at my weight!!

Wow what a busy bee you have been, well done for sticking to It and not being tempted by cheeky wee sweets

Xx

Wow I am dead on my feet!! Stayed to plan all weekend despite numerous temptations!! Did have one sneaky foam banana today at the netball but hey what's a foam banana between friends!! Couldn't figure out why I was so hungry doing the weekly shop until I got home and saw my brekkie shake sitting there!! Whoops!!

Weigh in was this morning and another three pounds off!! Delighted!! 21 pounds in total in 5 weeks
Woop woop!!
Off to bed and work tomorrow at my proper job!! Xx

Well done with the loss babe that's brilliant x

Thanks!!
Back to work today! I got annoyed that I couldnt see my ticekr so did a new one!!!
So today is
Brekkie Banana shake
Snacks- SF choc caramel bar, Sunbites, Apple and mini pack of Fridge raiders (47 cals and protein YUM)
Lunch- Chake prob caramel
Dinner tonight is Sushi in the car as I have netball training and then a salad or some oatcakes when I get back!

Yum!
xx

So had a good 2 our run around yesterday and felt great! Its another gorg day here and i was stuck in work all day and now its nearly home time and clouded over! booo hiss!!
i am still going to do the garden tonight for a good couple of hours- Didnt get sushi last night as they ahd run out so had a banana and a salad!
I have discovered a new fave 100 cal snack that is ameal in itself!
a small greek salad from boots (reduced to 80p at the moment) is 52 cals and a mini bag of fridge raiders is 46 cals so they are meant to be togehter!!
Not sure I would buy it at normal price of £1.50 and the fridge raiders are on offer in ASDA for a pound for 3 bags.
It was very filling and I guess good to have if others are all eating lunch around you!.
So tonight is Sushi!! hurraah!!!
enjoyed a diet coke today although it fills me up a lot now.
Trousers i am wearing today ar too big for me and i need to get rid of them but theya re favourites!!
Sorry for ramble I am on shut down from work mode!1
Hope everyone is ok its been very quiet on the board lately ??

XX

Today
Banana SHake
Caramel Shake
Tuna Salad for tea
Snacks are Apple, Fruit bag, Sf choccie bar and fridge raiders

Gardened for 3 hours last night- Digging my veggie patch! aching today.
have another busy weekend ahead!
Thursday night Council Sports awards, Friday night Netball Club awards do Saturday night tea with my sis in law and Sunday i am running a junior tournament all day!!
I have a physio appointment, hair appointment and council appointment about netball to fit in as well as some shopping, paying in cheques and medals to buy!!
So 48 hour days are needed!!
Good luck everyone for weigh ins this week
xx

I overloaded on the buffet last night at the city sports awards !! However................. I loaded up on raw vegetables- crudites and had sweet chilli dip and an orange for pudding! Avoided the sausage rolls, sarnies and all things fattening!! V V Proud of myself!
Saving my cals for tonight!! Netball Club night out! Bought sushi to eat before I go and again will be avoinding the buffet- Free bar!! Vodka and Diet coke!
Have been extra good this week and exercised every day apart from last night when i was still too sore from Physio on my back and ankle at lunch yesterday!
So hair cut today and then out tonight and 5 mile walk tomorrow as wella s dig the veggie patch!
Excited much for weigh in on Sunday!
Hope you are all well
xx

So another night out tonight!!! I stayed compeletely away from the buffet however I have drink my share of calories in vodka diet coke!!!
Had nimble bread with peanut buttr when I got home though! Only had half a sushi pack and asparagus for tea before I went so only about 150 calories I. Total!!
Happy but drunk right now! Lots of lovely comments tonight on how good I looked so feeling quite chuffed!!! Night night all and hope weigh in Sunday is ok!!! Xx

Awww glad u had a good one, and whit whoooo check you with all you compliments how lovely, bet you felt a million dollars, an bet you looked
It to honey,
X

Massive well done on resisting all that temptation very inspirational ! And how lovely to het compliments x

Thanks folks!! No hangover today either!!

Shake for brekkie shake for lunch and then went out fr tea! Had nachos and the caeser salad. Walked the dog for an hour and a half as well Watching bgt final now and weigh in tomorrow!
Then I have a junior netball tournie all morning umpiring so that will be a good run around! X

2.5lbs off this week!! Delighted! Netball tournie done and away to get the weekly shop!
24lbs off in 6 weeks x

2.5lbs off this week!! Delighted! Netball tournie done and away to get the weekly shop!
24lbs off in 6 weeks x

Well done lady that's awesome x

Well done on your loss ducky!! That's fantastic!

Thanks lots ladies!! I am in love with Asda meals in the fridge that are like in pouches! 300 cals and I am stuffed full of chicken chaisseur! Have had the haddock one as well before and loved them both. I was gonna change from ready meals this week but to be honest it works so well for me I will just keep going with them!
X

So annoyed Sun came out today when we all went back to work BOO HISSS!

So today all I have wanted to do is eat!
I have stuck to plan though but am really hungry fro some reason!
I had shake for brekkie, shake for lunch
Have sushi for tea and salad.
Snacks were sf choc bar 2 rice crackers, nectarine, apple and a bag of hoops and crosses!
I have a meeting tonight so will eat my sushi before hand and then my salad when i get home.
Hopefully still have time to walk the dog after the meeting but it will depend on the sunshine!
Hope you all had a good day and week's weigh ins are going well.
X

So I booked a holiday!!! I wasnt meant to but my pal and I decided we deserved a break! I am starting a new job in July so have resigned from this one and will finish on the 5th july then go to Greece for a week in the middle of nowhere to do nothing on the 9th and back on the 16th before I start on the 22nd! Delighted and got a bargain as well.
So today so far I have eaten! All i want ot do is eat, All i can think about is eating and I am forcing myself not to!
Had shake for brekkie and then for lunch. Snacks so far have consisted of Apple, nectarine, Snacka jacks, 2 rice cakes. And I could demolish anything right now!!
Sorry for the ramble but if i am typing i cant eat!! lol
Seriously though why so we sometimes just have these days- i have tried the usual drink a pint of water and wait an hour but all i can think about is FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok back to work for me now and I am out for tea tonight to wagamamas so I will have a massive bowl of raman so it fills me up completely!
X

Excellent on the holiday, it's good to treat yourself and just think of all the nice clothes in smaller sizes you will be able to buy x

So I went out to Wagamamas last night and had my chilli chicken raman and was just over calorie count yesterday but not going to beat myself up over it.
i would love to be down in to the lost more than 2 stone band by my holiday which is only 5lbs in 4weeks.
I have been losing at the rate of 3.6lbs per week average so confident I can do that Might set myself a mini goal of getting inot the 16stone bracket! That would be 10lbs!
Happy with whatever I can do I gues and then going to buy a new swimmer as tried mine on last night and it was obscene!!!
Today should be a good day have loads of carrot batons and cherry toms with sweet chilli sauce for snacks just in case!
And a tuna salad for tea atfter my meeting tonight.
Have a nice day everyone
x

You are doing really well :)
Love holidays and adore Greece! Where are you off to?
I'm off to Slovenia next month for 10 days. Would have been Greece but this is a special holiday to remember my mum who passed away 25 years ago. She loved Slovenia :)
Sister went to Greece yesterday. Much better weather than here that's for sure! :)

Back