Quark and.....

I have started to buy a few tubs when ever I find it and I have started to give one to one of the girls at class coz she cant find it and is never out to the places I get it. Gonna try to make the yummy red pepper wrap thats in this SW magazine with my quark, looks yummy!!

Those red pepper wraps look great, I'm going to make them next week whilst on hols. Will leave out the dill though, yuk!!

quark sweetner and fruit or options like the white choc one mixed in is lush, or nutella mixed in and spread onto the syn free pancakes yumyum

Well I've done a bit of experimenting with my quark now and I think it may just be my new best friend.

Its definitely best when its been left in the fridge for a couple of hours (or overnight) to let the flavours develop (unless you're doing a sweet one then it doesn't really matter).

I did the red onion and cheese one (which is lush), I did a herb and garlic one (haven't tried that one yet tho) and then I did a sweet one with splenda and vanilla (yummmm).

So I'm definitely going to buy more and try out some other variations ..... the wraps in the new mag might be my next one.

J x

Back