Queenie's slimmer for summer food diary!!

Please tell me if I am doing it right! Lol! I am really trying my hardest to stay motivated with slimming world this time so am going to write my food diary on here. A few others say it helps.
So here goes!!

Skipped breakfast today, very naughty I know but just wasn't hungry! Back to work tomorrow so will definately have it tomorrow. :)

lunch - tuna, savoury rice and salad.

snacks - apple and grapes and muller light.

dinner - spaghetti bolognaise.

Not sure what I'm going to use my sins on yet, or my healthy extras. But will get them in for sure. Tomorrows will be a lot better, I promise! Lol! Any advice etc would be greatly appreciated. :)

Also had 2 weetabix and milk for healthy extra. And bag of mini cheddars (6.5) and mini choc digestives (6) that's me done for the day! :)

Right, today I have had 2 weetabix and semi skimmed milk (healthy extras). Lots of salad and muller light for lunch. Gammon, new potatoes, veg and bit of homemade cheese sauce for dinner. (Cornflour and cheese 2 syns) left over bolognaise sauce. Morrison nu me crisps (6 syns) maltesers bunny (7.5 syns) = 15.5
oh and a glass of yummy cola zero cherry! Which is free!! :) so tiny bit. Over syns but lots of super free.

2 weetabix and semi skimmed milk ( healthy extras)
leftover spaghetti bolognaise for lunch and muller light yyogurt grapes and gammon ham for snack
went to friends for dinner and she did korma and rice, with choc brownie for pudding. Not sure how many syns but not going to have any tonight!! Lol!
Evening snack apple, satsuma and grapes. Gammon and cottage cheese.

2 weetabix and semi skimmed milk (healthy extras) grapes, apple and orange. Salad, tuna and muller light. Mince (gravy 2 syns) and rice. Spaghetti hoops. Curly wurly (6) nu me crisps (6) :) total syns 14

Back