Question for CDC

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by superma, 20 July 2007 Social URL.

1. superma

superma CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've just received my letter from Cambridge confirming my telephone interview and giving me dates for the training course. I am going to pick the 1st of September. Should I pass everything, how long should it take to be accredited?

I've got to convince my husband to do the decorating and lay some new flooring before I'm up and running!!!! (fingers crossed). What with the summer hols and my 4 kids being home, I'd like to be fully prepared.

How have other counsellors managed?

Thanks.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrs c

mrs c Cambridge Consultant

I went on the course on 4th July and i got the phone call last Friday to say i had passed the accreditation, it all depends on how quickly you send it back in, good luck but usually within 7-10 days once they receive it, i think.

4. superma

superma CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for your reply. Are you up and running now?

5. mrs c

mrs c Cambridge Consultant

Yes had my first couple of clients, on Wednesday, going on hols shortly so will start properly when i get back, still waiting for my business kit, but have had stock delivered. Can't wait to get going when i get back.

6. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

Hi, I'm new to CD but it sounds like a lot of successful CDers go on to be CDCs, does it cost a lot to start up??
    I have a long way to go until I lose my weight but if I am successful I would consider being a CDC too.

good luck with your venture guys x

7. Mochaj

Mochaj Gold Member

Diet:
    CD
    Did that say "if"? You spelt "when" wrong :D Cos you WILL be successful :)

8. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

awww Mocha, cheers sweetie. When I suceed !! Hope you're having a good morning hun. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.