Question on Pack Dilution

pete10141748

Postaholic
Can you dilute these packs too much?
i.e. is using 600ml of water for 1 pack going to have any effect on the pack contents, or will it be the same whether I use 200, 300 or 800 even?

I know the taste will obviously thin out, but I'm was thinking about making the taste go a bit further.

Just now I made a banana shake with 250mls + a few ice cubes, halfway through I topped up my glass using my water bottle, so I reckon that about 1/2 the pack contents go spread over around 300mls of water. It still tasted fine, not watery at all, I'm just wondering about the effect on the actual nutrition side of things.

Thanks!

Pete

I asked this when on LL as I preferred the soups with 500ml and not the 227ml they recommended, the answer was it is absolutely fine to have more water in it as the nutrient content is still identical.

Mike

Hmmmm. I was going to come out with some words of wisdom about how it is probably better to side with caution and mix them as instructed......

but then I got a bit side tracked looking at your pics!

You are very cute.

I shall now stop this flirting and remove myself from the thread...

Step away from the thread.............!!

:D

glad someone has an answer for this as I always have half a pack of CD with half a pint of water as I find them too thick otherwise, this way I am able to have 6 meals not 3 and it works for me

crikey, some chemistry happenin'

Hmmmm. I was going to come out with some words of wisdom about how it is probably better to side with caution and mix them as instructed......

but then I got a bit side tracked looking at your pics!

You are very cute.

I shall now stop this flirting and remove myself from the thread...

Step away from the thread.............!!

:D

lol - subtleness not your forte' then? :D

x

Erm...not really..... <blush>

I apologise for lowering the tone of the thread and for flirting when all Pete wanted was an answer to his very serious and valid question.

I have no idea what came over me. I am compleeeetely ashamed of myself. :eek:

Thanks for the answers guys, it's what I figured but though better to ask those in the know! :)

polly said:
I have no idea what came over me. I am compleeeetely ashamed of myself

Don't be! I enjoyed your reply more than the actual answer to the question! :D

Erm...not really..... <blush>

I apologise for lowering the tone of the thread and for flirting when all Pete wanted was an answer to his very serious and valid question.

I have no idea what came over me. I am compleeeetely ashamed of myself. :eek:

hehehe - you are lovely just the way you are Polly!!! :D

Back