Questions about holiday eats?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by misscharlie, 13 May 2008 Social URL.

1. misscharlie

misscharlie Full Member

I have a rather unhelpful cdc. When I asked for advice about what to eat and drink on hols i was told no alchol and avoid sauces. lol I explained I will be having a few drinks, and he disagreed!

Wasn't so bothered about lack of advice as here is far more than he could ever understand! :)

So my questions are, we are all inclusive, i'm not really a big drinker will just enjoy a few on the night. I plan to avoid carbs, but am really stuck to what i should actually eat or drink so easing back into ss wont be so bad and the weight increase wont be too bad either.

Thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FYP

FYP Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(10.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I would just go for chicken/ham/fish/meat/bbq meat/salad leaves/veg/no carbs/plenty of water/diet drinks/the odd drink when u fancy it. Its not worth ruining your lovely holiday by worrying the whole time about FOOD! can always go straight back on SS when you return.

4. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    Lean meats - chicken, fish, ham, pork, beef (with fat cut off)
    Most veg and lots of salad

Enjoy your hols x

5. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    Oh yes and no drinking on an empty tum lol.

6. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

Be warned, the drink is likely to hit you a lot harder than it used to. My CDC says vodka or bacardi and coke zero is an allowable drink calorie/carb wise.

7. misscharlie

misscharlie Full Member

Thank you so much! i'll think i'll stick to vokda! What about fruit juice? or is it better to stick to a diet lemonade?

8. shinyhappyperson

shinyhappyperson Silver Member

If you are planning to stay in ketosis, then both are a no-no because of citric acid. Even diet coke is not allowed, but not sure why. Even coke zero is frowned upon!

9. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9.0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(10.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    There is also usually lots and lots of freshly prepared fruits too
    xxxxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.