Questions about holiday eats?

misscharlie

I have a rather unhelpful cdc. When I asked for advice about what to eat and drink on hols i was told no alchol and avoid sauces. lol I explained I will be having a few drinks, and he disagreed!

Wasn't so bothered about lack of advice as here is far more than he could ever understand! :)

So my questions are, we are all inclusive, i'm not really a big drinker will just enjoy a few on the night. I plan to avoid carbs, but am really stuck to what i should actually eat or drink so easing back into ss wont be so bad and the weight increase wont be too bad either.

Thanks in advance

I would just go for chicken/ham/fish/meat/bbq meat/salad leaves/veg/no carbs/plenty of water/diet drinks/the odd drink when u fancy it. Its not worth ruining your lovely holiday by worrying the whole time about FOOD! can always go straight back on SS when you return.

Lean meats - chicken, fish, ham, pork, beef (with fat cut off)
Most veg and lots of salad

Enjoy your hols x

Be warned, the drink is likely to hit you a lot harder than it used to. My CDC says vodka or bacardi and coke zero is an allowable drink calorie/carb wise.

Thank you so much! i'll think i'll stick to vokda! What about fruit juice? or is it better to stick to a diet lemonade?

If you are planning to stay in ketosis, then both are a no-no because of citric acid. Even diet coke is not allowed, but not sure why. Even coke zero is frowned upon!

There is also usually lots and lots of freshly prepared fruits too
xxxxxxx

Back