Quick question

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by Dietingdon, 12 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Ive just finished my fat attack 2 weeks, and happily lost 8lbs. I now start phase 2, and was wondering, I have 1950 cals allowence per day, do I HAVE to stick to the menu plans, or can I eat the foods they suggest, up to the value of my allowence, obviously making sure I dont eat 1950 cals of junk? Basically, I cant see myself sticking to the menus, exactly, but if im eating healthy, exerciseing and not going over my calories, will I still lose?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I haven't stuck to the menu plan per se, but how I've increased my calories is by say increasing the amount of pasta, or potatoes in my main meal. If I'm having soup for lunch, I'll maybe have 2 slices of bread instead of one.

4. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    yeah, I just had dry fried egg and 2 turkey rashers, but added a slice of toast.

5. wilyn 205

wilyn 205 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(25.13%)
    Diet:
    ww
    well done dietingdon gr8 los 4 the faf:clap::happy096: I dont stick to the plan 100% as long as stay in the cal allowance what you have done is fine it does say you can mixn match to your likin we all have different tastes dont we:D

6. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I seemed to have nibbled alot (on ealthy things) today though, just to make up my allowence, and im still not quite there, but I dont want to eat for the sake of it

7. sarahG31

sarahG31 New Mum :)

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating whilst breast feeding
    I don't stick to the meal plans fully either. I easily keep within my calorie allowance and I just aim for 99% of what I eat to be less than 5%. I ensure I add as much salad or veg as I can to lunch and dinner, have some fruit or a low fat yoghurt or snack bar, if I'm hungry, and mainly drink water or tea.

I think providing you stick with low fat food and within your calories then you shouldn't gain weight. Then the main loss will come from your daily activities or exercise.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.