Quins; back to the plan.

Do I have any H. E s left?

Had 2 dairylea triangles at breakfast. Now eating some grapes before dinner having fine bike turbo.

Ok, no replies re the healthy extras do here's how the day went.

B. 4 ryvita whole thing cracker breads, 2 diarylea light, cherry toms, cue, wafer turkey ham. Black coffee

L. Chicken leg, cherry toms, coffee with milk.

Muller light, banana, ryvita minis

Grapes. Pint water, tea with milk, 30 min turbo bike.

D. Sw beef goulash, swede carrot mash, broccoli and brussels.

1 portion sw apple strudel

Don't know how many syns or h extras.

Weighed this morning and lost a pound over the week. Been stuck , so pleased to be on the move again.

Yesterday original today green

B. Spaghetti on toast, 2 small wm, and an egg on top

L. 3 quorn sausages, polenta made with chicken oxo, lettuce, airing moons, chopped cue, cherry toms, passata over sausages and polenta.

D. Basmsati rice cooked in balti curry powder, sauteed garlic onion ginger and courgette with kidney beans.

Another plea for help, I am struggling with the healthy extras. I had 2 small wm this mirningl should I have mini ryvitas it a small wm roll?
Not finished my milk allowance,

Syns? Got some baked apple chunks to have with a yoghurt, same recipe as sw strudel mix no filo and large pieces if apple.

Got a curly wurly too if I need to up syns.

Anyone please feel free to comment.

Thanks

Original today , syns on curly wurly, sw strudel mixture no pastry, about 10?
2 desert spoon wine in bolognese sauce between 5 people? 1 or 2 syns?
1 piece garlic bread, very small, 5?

Total 17 at worst, haven't synned since saturday.

Healthy extra A phili lite
Healthy extra B jkt spud

B. 2egg bacon, mushroom spring onions omlette, 2 teaspoons phili garlic herb in the middle.
Coffee with milk

L. grilled gammon steak and onion, swede and carrot mash , brussel sprouts.

D. Beef bolognese, 200gm jacket spud. Bolognese had swede, carrot, courgette, passata and tin toms, 2 oxo cube, , 2 desert spoon wine.
Half desert spoon phili lite in jkt.
1 piece garlic bread syns?

Snacked on bunch of grapes that were meant to be had at breakfast.

Apple strudel mixture (no pastry) with no fat from frais
Curly wurly.
Tea and coffees with milk, pint water.

Not sure if I am correct about the syns or what healthy extras I have missed if any.
Feel free to comment.

Yesterday was a real b*** ache. I am full of MAN FLU, sick as a pike! Then had to get my son to county rugby trial, unexpectedly, miles away and he broke his leg right at the end!

Green
B. Spaghetti 2 wm small toast fry lite egg
Chai tea and coffee milk

L. Pasta, garlic, onions mushrooms lo fat from frais

Chai with milk

D. Didn't happen cos of rugby, managed to boil some new pots in skins took with me to snack.

Got home midnight snacked in some crunchy weetaBix cereal with rest if milk allowance and the tiniest price if the leftover strudel filling no pastry.

After that rotten evening I hoped today would be better. Poor son coming to terms with his injury. Me, still full of cold, can hardly see, eyed closing, sinuses block one minute running like Ussain Bolt tne next.
Original
B. 2 boiled eggs, 2 toast wm small load soldiers, half a grapefruit.
Coffee with milk.

L. Cold meats, turkey and diced pork , salad, gherkins, blob of morrisons eat smart lo fat garlic herb cheese
Full up

D. Meant to be cod wrapped in bacon but for mugged by eldest daughter who wanted it, she was meant to have turkey chilli made with schwartz packet between 4. So I had her chilli (5 syns or less).
Baked apple strudel mixture about 4 or 5 syns? Half a 200g jacket spud.

Snacked on grapes. Full up, fed up feeling jank.

Had a rotten night, felt like hardly slept, sneezing and knowing my now very sore nose. Plus doing the sw shuffle in the dark twice in the middle of the night to the loo... make it 3 times if you count getting up st 6am. ..

Today green. Attempting ti convince my mrs ro stick to the plan, she is so boost stubborn and whines 'I will do it but if I want something I will
have it. .' Basically its educating her mind to make the right choices l because she enjoys sw but eats off plan without thinking. Anyway.

B .2small wm toast, beans and egg
Coffee milk (never seen to get through milk allowance)

L. Bns, parsnip, swede, onion, garlic, carrot , oxo cube, balti curry powder, 2 cooking apples, 2 pints water. Roast root veg soup, blended, very warming and tasty. Mrs had small wm roll with hers.

D. Quorn lasagna. Carrots, swede, onion garlic, tin toms, passata, oxo cube, herbs, fennel seeds. 2 packets morrisons instant cheese sauce, 100g lo far cheddar, small amount parmesan and red leicester
Sw wedges.
Muller lite apple strudel filling mixed.

Grapes through the day.

B.

Last edited:
Was going to have a red day but changed after breakfast to a mainly green, could have been ee but I don't think I ate enough meat .

B 2 boiled eggs 2small toast wm soldiers, half a grapefruit. Coffee milk

L. Root veg curried soup, was making the curry gravy for tonight and used dome as soup. Only possible syn could be 2 cooling apples went into the mix and the soup was blended.

Grapes, chai tea and coffees, all in a big mug, all weak and mainly hot water.

D. Chicken breast curry, root veg based gravy, 2 tbl spoon patak madras paste, passata onions. With chopped okra in the curry.
Side of bombay potatoe with the root veg heavy and tomatoes and balti powder. Chopped cue, onion tomatoes. Lo fat yog, mint sauce and splenda.

Muller light with apple strudel mix no pastry.

Loads if sf food in the curry sauce.

Anyone got anything to comment , please?

Green.

B. Coffee with milk skimmed
2 grilled quorn sausages, onions and mushrooms, some from the garden, fry lite egg, 1wm small toast and beans.
1 ltr no added sugar lemon squash

L. Sw lasagna leCture over from friday, more baked beans.

Some grapes large weak coffee milk

D. 3oz today chicken, jkt spud (only managed half, it was big) greens, home frown carrots and brussels, peas and green beans. Lo fat garlic herb eat smart soft cheese in spud with yoghurt and tea spoon horse radish.
Cup tea

Grapes muller lite 42 gm weetabix crunchy bran.

But sure if getting enough fibre. Anyone out there?

Hi there i see you are struggling with your Healthy Extra A's and B's, i have made you a list below

Red Day - 2 Hea, 2 Heb
Green Day - 2 Hea, 2 Heb
EE = 1 Hea and 1Heb

Looking at your food for today if you count milk as 1 syn for splash, the wholemeal bread as half your heb, you will need to have another slice sometime today.

So after breakfast you have had 1 HEb.

Lunch as the lasagne has alot of cheese, you could use this as your HEA's x 2. 42g low low cheese is HEA. 28g Red Leicester. You will have to syn the cheese sauce.

So at this point you have had 2 HEA's and 1 HEB and about 5 syns i think.

Tea - You could use the chicken for your HEB. So at this point you have had all your HEA's and HEB's.
The low fat cheese spread will have to be synned.
As will the 42g Crunchy Bran and the milk and the horseradish sauce.
Also the milk for the tea.

I not sure of the syns, check your book but my guess is you may have gone over 15.

Hope this helps.

Thanks Teresa32uk, very helpful in helping me look back over the days H. E s and syns. Really appreciated, do you have a diary ?

Going green today, started with 2 boiled eggs and 2wm small toast ( 1H. E used? ) tea and milk from allowance.

I am pleased with this optimising, was 14'10 Dec 2010 weighed thus morning and lost another pound , now at 13'3'2.

Green.

B. Weetabix crunchy bran (42gm H E b) banana and miller light.

L. Half tin beans. Loads of Lentil, carrot, potatoe leek soup made from the stock of a boiled smoked gammon.

Half grapefruit, chicken mugshot.

Teas with milk from allowance that I struggle to finish.

D. More lentil soup, 113gm smoked gammon (2nd H. E b? ), mashed pots and celeriac with garlic.

Stuffed.

Quins said:
Green.

B. Weetabix crunchy bran (42gm H E b) banana and miller light.

L. Half tin beans. Loads of Lentil, carrot, potatoe leek soup made from the stock of a boiled smoked gammon.

Half grapefruit, chicken mugshot.

Teas with milk from allowance that I struggle to finish.

D. More lentil soup, 113gm smoked gammon (2nd H. E b? ), mashed pots and celeriac with garlic.

Stuffed.

Looks good to me :)

Thanks for the check up mrs slinky b.
Keep it coming please it's appreciated, really helps to keep on track.

Today Red.

B . A rolling snacking affair on the run, through the morning 4 eat smart sausages. 2 syns?
Coffees and chai

L. Ham and egg , half a grapefruit

Heb 42 gm weetabix crunchy bran ti nibble on through day.

D. Chicken and veg stir fry,
Grapes, muller light and banana.

Syns on 4 scan meat balls 5syns.
Total 7 syns.

Green

B. Big tin spaghetti on 2 small wm toast, mushrooms and fry lite egg.

L. Celeriac and potatoe mash with some baked beans left over from yesterday.

Grapes

D. Quorn , carrot, onion swede, courgette casserole. 3 oxo cinema, worcester sauce, water, some passata, garlic. Nice and thick, mixed herbs as well. Topped with the sw cheese scones/ cobbler. Lovely.

Coffee and tea , didn't finish milk allowance and tried to drink 1 ltr no nas lemon and failed.

Hex A some milk
Hex A
Hex B
Hex B not looking good!

Do full up.

Green

B. another one in the run, didn't feel hungry from yesterday, forced myself to have half tim of baked beans. Coffee skimmed milk.

L. 6 ryvita wholegrain crackerbread,
Home made houmus (roasted onion garlic red pepper fennel and cumin seeds, blended with lo fat from frais, tin chick peas, salt and fresh corriander). Beautiful.

D. Curry in a hurry (mushy pea and bean, made with 1 dessert spoon pataks madras, made enough for at least 6). Basmsati rice and smash onion bhajis, fantastic!

Grapes, satsuma, coffee milk.

Hex b 42gm weetabix crunchy bran and muller lite coconut yoghurt.

1 ltr nas drink.

Red

B. Grapefruit. 2 boiled eggs 2 small wm toast hex b

Coffee milk

L. Sea food stick salad , lettuce, red onion, celery, tomatoes. Dressing of balsamic vinegar whipped into quark with cayenne pepper.

Banana

D. Sw beef goulash (very lean cubes of top side)x hex b new potatoes in skin, brussel sprouts.

Muller lite yog passing fruit 1/2 it 1syn? Baked apple chunks as in sw strudel filling. 5 syns?

All lovely.

Weighed this morning 13'1'4 , nearly 2 lbs. Usually do it monday mornings but .....

Green
B. 2wm sm toast (hex b), beans fry lite egg

Coffees with milk, 1ltr nas squash

L. Leftovers curry in a hurry fry lite new pot in skins chips. Lovely.

D. Roast chicken (110gms hex b) jacket pot with lo fat cottage cheese chive onion, brussels swede carrots and greens. Yum.

Baked apple chunks a la strudel filling. Have this regularly because if all the apples from our trees. Beautiful.

Back