Quins; back to the plan.

Green

B. 6 ryvita whole grain cracker breads hexb, 3 laughing cow extra light cheese triangles hex a, topped with sliced cherry toms, cucumber and gherkins. Very continental, with a fresh brewed coffee.

L. Pearl barley risotto, onions, cabbage, fennel seeds, carrots and diced swede in chicken stock and tin of chopped toms, 10 gms spicy chorizo out of 2nd hex b allowance.

Snacked on a small portion of left over mushy pea curry,

3 satsumas, banana,
Coffee skimmed,

40 min walk , jog , trying my knee out from injury at rugby league in july. It hurt, but I can jog, no swelling yet, good.

D. Roast pork, couple of lean slices well under 100 gms. Jacket spud, green beans, brussels and carrots from allotment, brocoli.
Toffee mullerlite with baked apple chunks, some raisins, lemon xray and cinnamon. Beautiful and stuffed 2syns?

Call this a diet?

Lost 4oz ! 13'0'2, so close to the 12s yet so far. Really slowed up. Any advice on how to keep going, a pound a week would be brill, very welcome

Green

B. 42gm hexb weetabix crunchy bean muller lite toffee yogurt banana

L. Quorn meatballs, mushy peas, rice, curry powder

Snack on grapes

D. Fry lite bubble and squeak, fry lite egg beans.

A dessert spoon of homemade lasagna, will syn at 6 probably less than that. ......

I set myself a target of 12'10. Feel that I'm levelling out now at 13. Noticed I'm but getting up in the middle of the night for the sw pee!

Red

B. 6 ryvita wholegrain cracker breads, hexb. 3 laughing cow extra light triangles hex a, 4 sliced morrisons eat smart grilled sausages 2syns, gherkins, peppers, cherry toms. Coffee s milk

L. 2 chicken leg portions, skin off, cherry tomatoes.

D. Co op wm pitta , 2nd hexb, sliced roast pork, beetroot fixed in balsamic, fry light onions and red and green peppers.

Cups of water. Some grapes.

Hey, menu looks yum. Quick question, are you sure chorizo can be hexb? I always syn it, 4syns for 28gms off top of my head!

I dnt think any type of sausage can be hexb :(

X

Edit: on green it's higher syns...

So, for the 2nd wednesday running Im into the 12'13s. That is wicked! Not seen that for over 10 years.

Today Green

Had a rough night, stomach cramps

B. Fresh air, one sugar free mint.

L. Tin spaghetti, 2 small wm toast hex b, 2 minute baby bell lite hex a small squirt brown sauce 2 syns

D. Tin spaghetti, 2wm today again 2nd hexb 1 babybell 2nd hex a ,3 quorn sausages 3 syn, 2 fry lite eggs . Was bloody hungry and really enjoyed it. Ketchup 2 syns.

The quorn sausages were really nice.
Large mint tea, large weak coffee, teas with s milk.

Syns 9.

Got a team xmas do tomorrow, drinks and meal. Deffo off plan due first time in months. What do I do?

Xmas do for work.

B. 2egg omlette with red pepper and onions in a hexb wm pitta. Very filling.

L. Smoked salmon fillet on a picalili bed. Beef bourgignon , mash , swede and brussels. Pavlova that I didn't eat all of. Coffee and swerved the mince pies.

Gin and slim line tonics 7, 2 glasses champagne, glass of red, 1 pint cider.

D. Fresh air.

Awkward, long day ahead. But only the day after xmas work do, must take yet another sneaky peak, but for a night kick off for Quins game, 8pm, won't get home till gone midnight.

Green

Sneeky peek shows more another loss of 4oz taking me down from 12'13'8 now down to 12'13'0.

B. Mushroom onion red pepper omlette in hex b wm pitta. These are delicious.

Immediately felt the affects of yesterdays booze.

Got into work felt like had whole in my stomach.

Snack Half pack of micro rice and half tin mushy peas. 2 syns brown sauce. This was lovely and the replacement for a hang over fry up that I would of had this time last year.

L. Tin spaghetti, 2 baby bell lite hex a, 2nd hex b 2sm wm toast. Comfort food day but on plan.

Got to meet son in London and get to Twickenham station.

Snack. Chicken mug shot before I left.

Sell out game.

Asked son to bring me some sw wedges. Ate them in the ground.

Met up with crowd of mates who were drinking, I declined. Boost freeing too. Got handed a nice pony if cold lager at half time and shivered my way through it (syn ?)

Bought son Mc D on way home, resisted myself all but one bite of a cheese burger. Bought myself a tin if beans from marks at the station. Didn't get to eat them with my travel spoon because the sodding train was rammed and had to stand for an hour.

Ate half tin at home with 2 bites roast chicken leg.

Horrible journey, poor son on crutches too. I tried my best under the circumstances. I wonder if I have had a real weight loss orjust thrown my body into wt?

Red.

B. Omlette in hex b pitta, hex a baby bell lite, egg, bacon, red pepper, mushroom spring onion.

L. Cold roast pork and chicken , salad of chopped celery, cherry toms, home frown red onion, home frown beetroot and peppers, lettuce, balsamic vinegar and cayenne pepper.

Muller lite vanilla yog with banana and 2 satsumas.

D. Sw sticky pork , really nice with 2nd hex b 7oz jacket potatoe.
Quark and low fat yoghurt with 2 tea spoon chocolate options crumbled rich tea biscuit, 5 syns?

Still got some syns left. ..

2 swedish meat balls.

Sunday 11th Dec 2011

Green.

B. 1 egg omlette, peppers onions mushrooms in a hex b wm pitta , baked beans, coffees with skimmed

Snack, more baked beans.

L. Home grown leek ,potatoe, carrot, brussels and onion soup . Delicious and warming.

Snack, more beans, oh dear!

D. Jacket pot with cottage cheese

Very small portion of paella rice with veg.

Last edited:
Woohoo, 12'13'2 on monday 12th Dec 2011.

B. Grabbed couple of spoonfuls pasta penne, home made tom sauce, carrots onions celery,
Got to work had muller lite yog passion fruit 1 syn, 42gm hex b weetabix crunchy bran and banana.

L. Pasta as above with 10gm hex a mozarella, quorn swedish meatballs, mushy peas.

D. Small piece of salmon , 2nd hexb, sw chips, more mushy peas, carrots, brussels.

Quark and lo fat plain yog with 2 tea spoon options mint madness. Handful of weetabix crunchy bran. 6 syns? Lovely.

Long awkward day ahead. Got to pick up a horsebox in Northampton from deepest Kent.

Green

B. Omlette in hexb pitta with 1 baby bell hexa or 2 syns and 4 chopped quorn swedish meat balls.

Coffees skim milk

Snack pasta penne

L. At a truck stop cafe, jacket potatoe baked beans with small amount cheddar, hex a no 2. Mug if tea. Spud has butter in it could really taste it, having not had it in months. Syns 4?

1/4 of a curly wurly, 2 syns.

D. Chick pea curry, with onion peppers and fixed courgette, basmsati rice. Delicious.

Picked at more pasta.
Teas.

Dizzy from driving.

Original

B. Miller lite mandarin yog, banana, handful of special k red berry, 2 syns

L. Liver onion casserole with swede and carrots. Hex b jacket spud 8oz

D. Liver same as lunch, mrs out, cba to cook. Ate left overs with 2nd hex b jacket spud and a hex a lite phili garlic herb.
Teas and coffees with skimmed.

Weights session arms.

Curly wurly 6 syns and another muller lite.

Syns today 8.

Sounds like you're doing great :) what's your target ? How much more you got to go ?

I set my own target of 12'10. Nearly there. I will see what happens, stick to the plan and see if weight keeps coming off, I don't want to go below 12'7. Not in a rush now, I dropped clothes sizes, got into a 32 waist pair of jeans. I thought 34 was good. Started off in 36s this time last year.
Mrs B you have done and continue to do brilliantly.

Thanks and you too :) you'll be there before you know it

Another works xmas do.

B. Muller lite yog, weetabix crunchy bran hex b, 42gm

L. Soup veg, white bread roll. Turkey wrapped in bacon, 2 small roast spuds, a piece of roast parsnip, brussels. Small xmas pud custard.

Gin and slim lines, red wine.

D. mouthful of spaghetti

I need some new clothes. Shirts are very baggy, trousers very loose.

I did well to leave the do when I did last night, some revellers didn't get home until 2am. Ouch, that will sting!

Woke up really hungry and felt that way most of the day, managed to trough on loads if free food, but I know I have had the munchies.

Green.

B. Half rub spaghetti before leaving home. Then at work, 6 ryvita wLhile grain cracker bread hex b, with 3 laughing cow lite hex a, gherkins, tomatoe, spring onion. Really tasty.

L. Swedish quorn balls, half packet if tesco basmsati microwave rice, mushy peas, curry powder.

Banana

D. Home feeling really hungry, picked on left over jacket spud and baked beans while cooking mushy pea curry with rice. Then had the curry in a hurry made with patak madras paste, 4 syns the lot, will charge myself 3 syns cos I ate a lot.

Teas and coffees.

Got another xmas do tomorrow night, there will not be a sw friendly choice, it will be wholesome home cooked food in a village hall. Help!
I suppose going green could help, bound to be spuds and veg, unless its shephards/cottage pie.

Quins said:
I did well to leave the do when I did last night, some revellers didn't get home until 2am. Ouch, that will sting!

Woke up really hungry and felt that way most of the day, managed to trough on loads if free food, but I know I have had the munchies.

Green.

B. Half rub spaghetti before leaving home. Then at work, 6 ryvita wLhile grain cracker bread hex b, with 3 laughing cow lite hex a, gherkins, tomatoe, spring onion. Really tasty.

L. Swedish quorn balls, half packet if tesco basmsati microwave rice, mushy peas, curry powder.

Banana

D. Home feeling really hungry, picked on left over jacket spud and baked beans while cooking mushy pea curry with rice. Then had the curry in a hurry made with patak madras paste, 4 syns the lot, will charge myself 3 syns cos I ate a lot.

Teas and coffees.

Got another xmas do tomorrow night, there will not be a sw friendly choice, it will be wholesome home cooked food in a village hall. Help!
I suppose going green could help, bound to be spuds and veg, unless its shephards/cottage pie.

Wow you have loads of Xmas do's !!!! Highlight of my social calendar is the sw Xmas party at wi Tuesday lol

Back