Quins; back to the plan.

IMG_3640.JPG
IMG_3641.JPG
Monday

B. Branflakes yoghurt banana satsuma

L. Leftover SW lasagne with chopped pepper salad.

D. Pasta again but with a cauliflower blitzed to make the sauce, recipe from pinch of nom. Added cheese hex a, and chopped chorizo for 2 syns. very nice.

Fell asleep in caravan, woke up with terrible sweetness craving.... about 10 syns chocolate spread. Oh dear

Wow @Quins this all looks so lovely!!!
Those different coloured eggs look fab too.
You are doing really well to fit your life into it all.

Ruth
X

@Trefoil thank you! It's a bit tough at the moment, totally bad today ... Breakfast at Starbucks, egg sandwich....then lumch in Cardiff city at the New York Deli, an absolutely awesome granary hoagie with brisket, loads of pickles, mustard, and smothered in melted cheese, waaaaaaaaaah! And refil coffee...my daughter loved it too.

Then had some chili and boiled rice , mum had cooked for us , ( only 3 of my mob left, 2 at uni plus mum and dad)

The only thing I resisted was not eating loads of garlic bread and drinking a gallon of red wine......

Still up , taken an age to get prepped to ride bike for commute tomorrow, then get a slow cooker dinner going overnight.

Knackered, off plan but quite happy.

IMG_3707.JPG
IMG_3708.JPG
IMG_3710.JPG
IMG_3713.JPG
A busy week and weekend.
Slipped off plan a but, haven't weighed this week.

Saturday -: 60 miles cycling with club, I win the sprint , woohoo, ripped their legs off ( 3 groups below my usual ...:rolleyes:)

Had a nice home made Thai chicken curry with my mum and dad, really enjoyed having a couple of beers with my dad.

Bookingbup pub meal for next Saturday for his 80th, kids coming back from uni.

Been having left over lean beef casserole, omelettes , chicken and salad. Will try and get more organised...

A very bitty week. Medical appointments and dentist.

Breakfasts are in plan , lunches on plan, then evening meals are ok but having my syns on chocolate (kit kats) and then indulged in quite a bit of my mum's chili con carne and garlic bread...

Good news is health screening results show I'm only at 6% risk of dying of cardio vascular disease, cholesterol and blood sugars all well below the set limits. As usual, the BMI showed me as overweight , 28.6 , the nurse was astounded as I did not present as looking anything like that much overweight, she said to ignore it. My thighs are twice the size of a normal person! One of the cycling club group mentioned this at the breakfast stop last week " why are your legs twice the size of mine? They're intimidating!" Had to laugh, I put hose legs to good use on the run home, broke the group and won the sprint.....

Big weekend ahead, caravan bring delivered Friday , Dad's 80th on Saturday.....

Last edited:
Lost focus for a couple of weeks, my dads 80th birthday (I think we are still celebrating, very much appreciate that he's fit and wel and a colon cancer survivor). Been out for lovely pub meal, a curry in our new local village, enjoyed all if it. Had get my son to Wrexham this week, he captained Wales Students against the full Wales RL side in a training match. ( it's the seniors turn to go to Australia for their Workd Cup). A celebration dinner on Wednesday night with all the players, cap presentation ( woohoo, my sin was presented with his 2nd Wales cap) , enjoyed the beer and full cooked breakfasts whilst away.

Trying to make it up by cycling at the weekends. Been doing 60+ miles on Saturday club rides, weighed post rude and I'm still in target range (varies between 12'10 target and 12'13, not sure I'm committed to 12'7 yet)

70 tough mikes today with a higher group, very challenging and I'm knackered, but it another motivation to keep an eye on what I'm eating. I dint need to lug extra baggage up hills, today was painful.

Living in a caravan is chaotic and has not been conducive to me doing my mid week commutes. Most mornings it has been so cold inside that I'm defeated before I even get dressed to rude. Can't wait to get the new caravan plumbed in fir central heating, hot water , Sky tv and some broad band action!

Hope everyone else is doing well.

@Trefoil are you still around?

Well done still being in target range :)

Ive lost 1st 3lb up to now.

Its my birthday weekend so trying to make up having not so great foods by having a speed week. Ive also had 3 bottles of wine over the weekend.

A family member lived in a caravan for quite a long time and told me how hard it was, I dont envy you and can imagine it being really hard especially being near winter.

Thanks @Mom38 and well done you on that loss, fabulous! I tend to celebrate birthdays off plan, I enjoy the occasion and then get back to plan. I also find that there are certain periods of the year that I know are going to be a challenge as far as healthy eating is concerned. End of September into October , April and May all have family birthdays and other social commitments. Maybe G&T is the way forward;)

I'm not looking forward to full in winter, I hope we are in the double glazed caravan by November!

Sunday

B. Scrambled eggs 1 toast hexb tinned tomatoes and lean bacon

Snack banana , some crisps 5 syns

L. Left over chicken thighs coated in JD seasonings jerk seasoning, some bulgur wheat and salad.

D. Roast chicken coated in JD seasoning chicken rub, (these seasonings are fantastic) , actifry chips, brocoli and cauliflower florets, peas. Syns on sausage meat 5 syns, sip of wine 2 syns. Crispy chicken skin 5 syns

WW yoghurt

17 syns.

Worked like a dog most of the day, sweated loads topping a paddock by mower! Then Filled a skip with rubbish...ache from yesterday's 70 miler.

IMG_3902.JPG
IMG_3904.JPG
Tuesday

B. Overnight oats made with muller light choc orange. Was v hungry and had a slice of toast and spread. 6 syns?

L. SW home made meat balls seasoned with JD seasonings taco. Tesco microwave whole grain rice, mushy peas and salad.

D. LMc red onion Rosemary sausages Actifry chips, peas, 2 fry light eggs and salad. 3 syns for salad cream and pickle.

Options hot choc 2 syns.

Last edited:
Back