Quins; back to the plan.

Quins said:
Weighed in, having seen the scales on Thursday morning and the damage done from the excess 13'5! , was v pleased to get down to 13 this morning . It must be water retention, been seeing like a race horse!

Well done. Hey, maybe a new career move for you, if you can pee like a race horse, maybe you can run like one, you should have entered yourself in the Arc at the weekend!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Suzyflo, I wouldn't have minded bringing home some prize money.......

Green

B . Eggs, 2 x ww wm Danish

L. Tin spaghetti , Quorn Swedish meat balls,

Banana , 2 small chocs, 4 syns

D. Got home way too hungry..... Beans, sw wedges, egg, Linda McCartney sausages, 3 syns

Bowl of total nil fat Greek yoghurt with home grown cooked apple, but I'm sure someone made it with sugar, 5 syns?

12 syns

Red

B 3 eggs scrambled

L. Mackerel pâté , seafood stick pitta hex b

2 bananas muller lite yog

Another cake competition at work, had to have some f the brownie, it was so intense it made me sweat.! 12 syns

D. 3 nu me sausages , 3 syns, gherkins, beet root

Total Greek yoghurt that I thought was nil fat was in fact 5 gms fat per 100! Bx , trust my mrs to buy the wrong one...... Had another dollop tonight, there's me saying how nice it tasted........

B. savoury steak mince

L. Savoury steak mince and salad

Banana , muller lite Greek style yoghurt no fat... Syns? Just found out they are only half a syn. I asked someone to get me some yogs when they went out, either muller lite or chivalry no fat...... Piece f cake , 5 syns

D. Ham, eggs, toms, mushrooms, some more savoury steak mince....

Activa yoghurt not nil fat syns?

I'm being scupper end with the yogs...

Thanks suzyflo, they are just normal fruit ones, I will put em down as 3.5 as and when I have one.

Green

B. slice f bread, 4 syns? Before leaving for work.
Hex b porridge ad banana with truvia , mad with water

L. Late at 15.30 , smash with some Phili lite garlic chive, Quorn Swedish balls, mushy peas.

D. Lentil Dahl and rice.

Snack , hex b 2 ww wm Danish with some more cheese toasted, full fat, 5 syns, and 3 syns for pickle

Bit off plan, having to eat out twice today at a friends and a harvester.....

Green

B. hoe picked mushrooms, shaggy parasol, scrambled egg in a wm hex b pitta

L. Rice with some chicken, cooked by my friend , delicious , but I don't know what went in oil wise

D. Harvester simply pasta, with their tomato sauce , 3 bowls of salad, cucumber, lettuce, sweet corn,pasta, some sauces, red devil and low at vinaigrette .

Red,

B. mushrooms from garden, fry lite egg, hex b wm co op pitta

L. Nu me sausages, 5 syns, beetroot, gherkins

D. Bolognese , morrisons extra lean mince steak ( says 6% fat) , loads of diced carrots, swede, large courgette, onion , passata, oregano, 2 cloves garlic, know rich beef stock, fennel seeds. Very rich and tasty. 8 oz jacket hex be 2 . Phili lite garlic herbs part of hex a. 2 pieces small garlic bread 5 syns?

Activa yoghurt. Snacked on left over bolognese.

Attachments

• image-2424232505.jpg
    image-2424232505.jpg
    484.9 KB · Views: 37
Green

B. 2 wm ww Danish, beans ad and egg

L. Left over Quorn lamb pieces saag and aloo curry , Pete's recipe , with my own twists absolutely gorgeous. Boiled basmati

Muller lite Greek style yoghurt and a banana .5 syn

D. Got home and felt really hungry, smash with mustard, 5 syns? Linda McCartney veg sausages 3 syns, mushy peas,

Snacked on left over roast potatoes and beans, felt so hungry.

Reckon on about 10 syns

Back