Quins; back to the plan.

Green

B. 2 wm ww Danish toasted with a patched egg and spaghetti 2 syns sauce

L. Last batch of wm spaghetti with spicy tomato and Quorn bolognese with Phili and spinach, 2 syns for patatas bravas sauce

D. Sw wedges, some smash, fry lite egg and mushy peas

2 syns ketchup

6 syns

Red

B. eggs on toast hex b ww wm Danish

L. More left over liver casserole, ground hog day, with hex b jacket potato , half a spud

D. Chili con carne, with the other half of the spud, plus syns for the flageolet beans in the chili, and the schwarz packet mix, about 8?

Muller lite yoghurt with a white cho cookie crumbled in to it, plus 3 spoons of choc spread and 2 of peanut butter, 1 million syns.

Weighed this morning, stayed the same again! Brill, 12'13 bang on.

Green.

B. 2 rashers bacon , no fat, 2 eggs, baked beans, 2 ww wm toast Danish

L. Jacket potato , beans cheese

D. Made a chicken and sea food paella, I had te rice and veg, some sea food... 7 syns

Snack, 2 Danish ww wm toast with v small amount of beans, naughty spread of butterly on the toast 4 syns

Yoghurt muller lite, 1 teaspoon choc spread, 2 syns, about 13 or 15 syns

2 beers whilst cooking, Guinness went down a treat. I'm bad!

Red

B. fry lite egg, mushrooms, bacon, nu me sausages Cumberland ( bland, not as good a be good to yourself, anyone recommend a good lo syn sausage ?) tinned toms 4 syns

L. Prawn and sea food stick in chopped lettuce, celery red onion fresh green chill, cucumber, in home made rose Marie sauce, yoghurt, , ketchup , horse radish,, Worcester sauce. Had 1 syns worth.

D. Pork chop, rosemary and garlic parmentier potatoes , veg, carrots , cauliflower , spring greens.

Loads f broom work, raking leaves , bonfire , and walked 2 miles, then couldn't stop snacking, felt hungry all evening and thirsty. Hope I'm not going down...

Cheese on toast ,

Thanks Suz, hope you are doing well, I understand how you feel about posting, it's a chore but you kept me in track a month or so ago when I wanted to not bother , so I am making the effort as it works for me.

Yesterday

Red.

Today red

B. 1 egg omlette

L. Liver casserole with some garlic mash celeriac 3 syns

D. As above

Snack, some wasabi peas 8 syns? Options 2 syns

Yoghurts , muller lite and an activa, banana. 13 syns,

You are so right Quins, I'm starting to feel like I might start drifting off track, been having way too many syns/treats so I'm going to get back onto posting my food again to stop me going off the rails...Thank you :)

Mummyof2boys29 and suzyflo, thanks for your condolences, it's been a very emotional time. Something that I didn't think I would react so badly to. Miss the little fella terribly, wasn't my dog, he was my eldest daughters. However, we all had a relationship with him! We bought him for her when she passed her 11 plus 8 years ago or so. The raw emotion and grief it caused on my girls and wife has been immense. I managed to hold it back a bit, not totally, but got him to the vet with my daughter , got her home, she wanted to bury him at home, she brought him homein a box with his blanket over him, we all kissed him, the vet had positioned him exactly as he used to sleep with head n his front paws all tucked up. We buried him in a good spot. My mum and dad fell apart as did my girls and mrs. I shovelled the earth on him and then we all took a turn. He was such a character. Not a day of or lives went by without his interaction, from the second of waking to going to bed. A real companion in the house and on the farm. I realised today that we lived in his house, not the other way round. He knew every inch, protected the house and us, even ate the big spiders for the girls. We've watched him kissing lambs, playing as if he was one of our pigs... A very gentle Jack but still had the terrier in him to do his other jobs.

We've discussed the pain and cannot understand why it is so painful, he was a companion but a dog after all. I suppose we have lost a family member but I keep thinking of the poor Spence family, losing Nevin , his brother , his father and nearly his sister too. Unbearable loss. And to think that devastation was started by their dad trying to save their dog from the slurry pit.

It's helped writing this, I've taken Harley out for training and missed the company of the little fella. I named him too, Quin, he was the fith pup of the litter and it really suited him and my passion for Harlequins rugby club. Then we got my sons Springer, just had to name him Harley! Harley and Quin, pukka.

Thanks again.

so sorry to hear about Quin, i'm sitting here in tears with my 2yr old jack curled up at my feet (she eats the spiders too lol) it sounds like he had an amazing and happy life living on the farm with your family i hope that gives you some comfort at this sad time :(

suzie&baby4013 said:
so sorry to hear about Quin, i'm sitting here in tears with my 2yr old jack curled up at my feet (she eats the spiders too lol) it sounds like he had an amazing and happy life living on the farm with your family i hope that gives you some comfort at this sad time :(

Thanks suzie&baby4013, he did have a good time here, thank you for your kind comforting words. He is dearly missed. I will try and find some of him playing with the pigs, you'll see the resemblance ! Thanks for popping by.

Green

B. porridge , hex b 1 , made with water and truvia with banana chopped in.

L. Mushy peas, smash, Quorn Swedish meat balls and sued salad. 2 syns for ketchup

D. Leftover veg and roast spuds and some penne pasta, anything I Could get down my neck, came in shaking like Elvis! Hungry....

Activa yoghurt, half a rock cake, 5 syns a poppdum 5 syns?

12 syns.

Yeah, they don't taste bad, I use them in a lamb curry. I'm going to try the morrisons meat free sausages, I'm not liking the nu me ones, blander than a bland thing.

Make sure you get the Lincolnshire style sausages, they are only 0.5 syn each, the ones that are just meat free sausages with no particular type are 1.5 syns each, big difference if you're having a few.

Hope you're not feeling so hungry now, if you keep shovelling food in it will be Heartbreak Hotel for you when you get on the scales! (Sorry that's the best Elvis related thing I could manage at this time in the morning!) :)

Have a good day.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lincolnshire meat free sound good. Been quite on plan this week, so far, now going on Xmas do to Madrid, Wednesday to Friday ( ouch!) . Still, we haven't booked any meals, hoping to get by on tapas ( which means drinking!).....

Green

B. egg and beans on toast, ( 1 hex b and 4 syns, ran out of ww wm Danish )

L. Packet microwave rice, tesco basmati , half tin mushy peas, Quorn Swedish meat balls, large side salad, 2 round for ketchup

D. Co op wm pitta , hex b 2, Swedish meatballs in it with salad in a kebab style.

Snack, half tin beans.

Phew, had a fortnight in Madrid last Weds, thurs , Friday! Back on plan sat sun .

Saturday
Green

B. egg and beans on ww wm Danish

L. Basmati rice.

D. Quorn chicken pieces , chick pea and spinach curry, basmati rice, syns for an onion bhajee, piece of naan, 15 syns?

Activa yoghurt

Sunday.

Green

B. scrambled eggs on wm ww Danish toast , beans

L. Left over Quorn curry, some rice , some veg from the roast lamb dinner I cooked or everyone else, syns for some gravy. 4, syns

D. To come .

Back