Quins; back to the plan.

Tuesday

B. Bran flakes yoghurt banana

L. Mayflower curry noodles quorn chicken pieces, cabbage onions , cucumber and red onion on the side 3 syns ,

2 pieces toblerone 5 syns and mini doughnut 3 syns
D. SW ch tikka masala jacket potato and salad again

Blooming hungry , snacked on left over curry noodles.... 3 more syns ?

14 syns

IMG_3482.JPG

Thursday

B. Bran flakes yoghurt

L. Kitcheri home made, rice and lentils, with 3 v small eggs from my bantam and the first egg from one of my cream legbar hens, blue!

Banana and 2 syns peanut butter

D. Quorn mince bolognese with pasta wholemeal fusili, conchigli and penne mix, 3 syns for Lucy Bee and splash of wine.

10 syns on the gifted quiche

About 15 syns

Last edited:
Friday

B. Eggs from my bantams and another little blue egg on 1 slice normal wm toast 2 syns for spread.

L. Left over quorn bolognese pasta

D. Actifry seasoned chips, chicken breast stir fried in 2 syns Lucy Bee coconut oil (between 2) and 2 syns mayflower curry sauce powder , garlic. Ginger, peppers onions mushrooms onions. Lovely.

Piece of quiche , tiny 2 syns.

6 syns so far. Bored of this caravan malarkey, no space and so busy.
IMG_3490.JPG

IMG_3498.JPG
Saturday

2 teaspoons peanut butter, pre ride, just don't feel like eating....

60 painful hilly miles with my cycling club, I dropped down 2 groups in an effort to minimise the agony. Cramped after 33 miles, pure torture to ride home. Dug deep, every hill I was on the verge of seizing up in quads and hamstrings. Managed to complete the ride.

B. Cafe stop, egg ( fried, only option) and beans on white toast, coffee with sugar , brown sauce...

Snack at home slice of quiche

Weighed in 12'11 from 13'1. I'm sure there's some fluid loss, but I'm counting it. Back In old target range of 12'10. Felt like I've lost weight all week, trousers are much looser.

Sunday

B. 2 wm toast, 2 poached eggs on 2 quorn burgers with beans . Really not liking the grill on the oven in caravan. Stinks of gas.... need to find our toaster in one of the outbuildings.

L. SW corn chowder. 2-3 bowls was sooo hungry

More spiteful hedge trimming

D. Slow cooker steak and kidney with loads of veg and potatoes. 2 bottles of beer and peanuts with my dad.

A pikelet ....

Probably about 29 syns today.....

IMG_3529.JPG
Not liking this weather..changeable to say the least!

B. Bran flakes yoghurt

L. Left over steak kidney veg and tin if mushy peas.

D. Smash , quorn Swedish balls , cabbage , peas, made a chicken stock and yoghurt sauce with spring onion in. Quite tasty.... 2 syns per person for Lucy Bee coconut oil and teaspoon of butterly in smash.

Then synned magnificently on peanut butter... 8 syns. Then picked on more bran flakes 6 syns. Doh!

View attachment 187983 Not liking this weather..changeable to say the least!

B. Bran flakes yoghurt

L. Left over steak kidney veg and tin if mushy peas.

D. Smash , quorn Swedish balls , cabbage , peas, made a chicken stock and yoghurt sauce with spring onion in. Quite tasty.... 2 syns per person for Lucy Bee coconut oil and teaspoon of butterly in smash.

Then synned magnificently on peanut butter... 8 syns. Then picked on more bran flakes 6 syns. Doh!

Ooo @Quins this all looks divine!
You sound like you're doing just fine and fitting it all into life's hurdles!
I agree 're weather, it's horrid and I hope it picks up soon so you can get out on your bike!

Have a fab day!

Ruth
X

Tuesday

B. Poached eggs beans on wholemeal hex b toast

Banana snack while waiting at hospital for X-ray... no dramas

L. So hungry , was offered a mission deli wrap with chicken and salad. Just worked out the syns... oh dear. 10.5 for the wrap , 2 for the mayo light, 1 for the Lucy Bee that the chicken had been cooked in... whopping 13.5 syns....

30 miles hill session on bike, was fading by the last 5 miles. It's going to be a long haul back to fitness and I'm taking the pain at the moment.
Banana as soon as I got back to caravan.

My mum had made a lovely chili con carne , normally we have it on Wednesdays but my eldest is away tomorrow so we switched days, genius!
Famished after the hard ride, I could've eaten a whole garlic bread, curbed it to 2 pieces. I reckon 2 syns for the chili, plain boiled rice, I made a bowl of salad and will work the syns for garlic bread out.

Hills out to Goudhurst. Lovely old village. Then the ploughed fields near home. It's the Ploughjng Match this Saturday, big event in the country calendar!
IMG_3541.JPG

Last edited:
IMG_3561.JPG
IMG_3562.JPG
Thursday

TMJ hurting

B. Banana , slice white bread and butterly 7 syns

L. Left over chili con carne on jacket

Mini bounty 2 syns

D. SW lasagna white sauce made with tin of blitzed macaroni cheese. About 2-3 syns per large portion (?lucy Bee coconut oil used, made enough for 6 portions )

12 syns

Last edited:
D503928F-1823-4242-9439-0C48B736E6F6.jpg
IMG_3576.JPG
Friday

On the bike at 0630, blo@dy cold, most of the ride was at 2°...13 miles done.
Change into dry clothes for train commute, white Americano in my sistema coffee twist and sip, bought in Oz.

B. Did an overnight oats and bran flakes mix , added a fresh satsuma.

L. Left over lasagne, peppers, cucumber and hot tinned tomatoes. Jamaican hit mustard sauce.

2 mini choc sweets 4 syns

Commute home- hard effort , sweated buckets. Another 13 miles done.

D. Salmon, prawns, leeks, asparagus, mangetout, Actifry chips . 2 Syns for shared Lucy Bee coconut oil to cook prawns (between 3 ) and butterly used on asparagus.

Got the munches tonight.... options hot choc, 2 wm bread and peanut butter. Snacked on more leftover lasagne....
Way too many syns...

Last edited:
34177360-1DCF-4110-A3FB-A13602EBFDF2.jpg
IMG_3638.JPG
Sunday

Jam and 2 wm toast pre bike ride.
50 tough miles with my daughters boyfriend , he's a catergory 2 racer!

Breakfast no 2 scrambled eggs and beans on toast , resisted the full English fry up.

Worked like a dog around the Farm perimeter, cutting back hedges and strumming fence lines. Sweated again.

Got 2 loads of my washing on in the bungalow , got utterly fed up waiting for mrs Quins to stop her jobs ... I gave up and had a 3 Rd breakfast of bran flakes and muller lite yoghurt and chicken wings . Mrs and daughters only now sitting down to steak, jacket and mushroom onions green beans . I'm v peed off! :banghead:

Last edited:
Back