Quirkys Diary

Hi girlies!

Training was a lot better than I thought it would be. But I'm the oldest there by about 2 decades! Hilarious.

I'm really looking forward to starting the job and getting out into the community with my clients. I have to pay for my own CRB it £44 !!! I must be getting right into exante as I thought ..god that nearly half a months worth of products. HaHa.
i was able to stay 100% too as I just took a bottle of water, a coke zero and a toffee bar. No embarrassing questions either or nosey Parkers either. Everyone seemed really nice. A lot of people want to be nurses.

I might list a swap tonight on the Facebook group as much as I love the carbonara , I can't be bothered with the prep time. I've tried the mushroom and vegetable soups this week and like them both. So only the tomato to try now and I've had all the products except the water flavourings as I like my water plain.x

Im glad your day went well quirky :D

Hope day 2 was just as enjoyable QG?

X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Day too was veeeeeeeerrrrrrry boring writing all day about legislation and confidentiality...zzzzzzzzzzz

Im still 100% today and considering another month on exante rather than going straight to WW, but I'm not decided.

i hope you are all having a fantastic 100% week and the fat is flying off, apologies for posting and running but leaving in a mo.xxx

At least once the training is done its done! Almost weekend! Have you got any plans for Easter? X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi Sam

today was weigh in and only 1lb. Gutted as was more the day before, but I know theses things happen, after finishing my course today I nearly fell off the wagon...I think I was demotivated by the small loss and I nearly went to the CHIPPY. I stood outside planned what id order, and thank god, marched straight to the bus stop and came home.

Im glad I didn't now but it was a reminder how I turn to food when I'm fed up.

Apart from that all good in the hood here.

The course is good and I'm enjoying it. There is loads to learn and I've got homework! It's EASTER!

Well done on resisting temptation QG.
Mere x

The fact that you walked by and didnt actually go in and order is a huge sign that you're able to battle and overcome your urges, which bodes well for the future. I totally get why you were disappointed with your WI but dont let it demotivate you, in the long term the weight will come off, just some weeks it's more than others. Have you measured yourself to see how you're doing inch-wise?

Well done for resisting the chippy- good willpower- I mean you could have easily walked in and got them but you turned back!

Glad your are enjoying your course. xx

Hi Quirky :D
Resisting the chippy, when your stood outside, is proper hardcore will power !!
I would have gained pounds from sniffing in the aromas :eek:
Well done chick :D

Hi QG, how r u doing hun?

I'm here still going, just a quick post before I head off on my course.

Still undecided about what to do this sunday when stuff runs out..hhmmmmm.

What you want hun???shakes or bit of everything. Check on exante site if they have any offers.

Could you not get some tesco ultra slim bars to stretch out what you have ?
If you cant get anything just now, maybe low carb is the way to go :)

Could you not get some tesco ultra slim bars to stretch out what you have ?
If you cant get anything just now, maybe low carb is the way to go :)

I bought some of Tescos chocolate bars yesterday to go with my shakes because I like them much better.
Mere x

I got some too- they are yummy! x

Have you decided what to do yet Quirky ?:)

Right first things first -3lbs off really pleased with that as I've been having chicken occasionally and wine.( I was fine with wine no hospitals, but I've had wine in ketosis on Atkins so knew I would be. I'm not advocating it, merely saying)

i went to tescos and got some bars last night. So I will let you know later what I think as STILL on the course. its safeguarding today so apparently we have to watch videos showing abuse of the vulnerable and elderly. Not sure how well I will cope with that.... as without going into too much detail my best friend is in intensive care fighting meningitis and had a brain op yesterday. So my emotions are raw today.

Good luck everyone today with your journeys.

i will catch up with diaries later.

Back