Quite simply......Bumblebums Diary

Bumblebum

Well, here it is. Putting it down in black and white. Was due to start yesterday but...ahem...had a slip up:eek: Get paid to tomorrow so its all systems go for starting Saturday morning!:D

Tried thinking of a snazzy name for my diary but, through a complete lack of an imagination, I ended up with this.....Quite simply.....Bumblebums Diary

I will diarise (is that even a word!?) what I eat and what exercise I'm taking...plus the all important weigh ins of course!!!

So roll on Saturday....also looking forward to shopping tomorrow and stocking up on all my calorie counting goodies!:D

Bumblebum
x

Well, all stocked up with healthy stuff for tomorrow. In fact I think I bought out Morrissons fruit and veg section!:D Don't often go there but must admit they have the nicest veg section I've come across.

Last hurrah today....pink iced doughnut!:eek::D

:greenapple:Well here we are....day one!

WEIGH IN : 16'1 :rolleyes:

OH at work today so am home alone with little boy. So plans for today:

* Drag exercise bike back in (briefly made an appearance a couple of weeks ago when I tried SW but was then relegated to garage again!!:D)

* Make some vegetable soup for lunch

* Get all washing /ironing up to date

* avoid the food cupboards!!!:p

* Walk to library (would normally drive - and its only a ten minute walk away :eek:)

Will update with food diary later once I've decided what I'm eating today.

Typically I'm starting the start of diet with temptation....off to cinema later to see Vampire Sucks.....I must not eat the pick n mix....I must not eat the pick n mix....:atthemovies:

Wish me luck!

Bumblebum
xx

Good luck... MUST NOT EAT PICK'N'MIX!!! lol!!!

xxx

Todays Menu:

B: 2 x Sweet onion ryvitas with sweet chilli philadelphia

L: HM vege soup with wholemeal bread

D: Chicken stir fry with noodles and chow mein sauce

Snacks: Weetos bar and Banana

Loads of calories left so may be having supper - not sure yet. At least I resisted the urge to throw myself at pick n mix at the flicks!!!:D

MUST NOT EAT PICK'N'MIX... LOL!!!

Well done very proud of you! xxx

Hope you had a nice time at the cinema. I'm lucky I don't really like sweets but well done! It's a great start. :D

Your meals look yum. I've just been cycling away in my living room at 2am like a mad woman but I enjoy it, hehe. :)

Lindsey...have to admit it was very hard!!!:D Felt very odd to be sat in cinema without a big bag of sweets! (mind you, at least this time I didn't have to take a mortgage out to pay for them lol!:D)

Littleone - cycling at 2am...are you mad!? :D Reminds me though...must drag the bike in today!

Well just checked the times for lane swimming this morning so am off for a swim at 9am. Aren't I good??:D

Bumblebum
x

Lindsey...have to admit it was very hard!!!:D Felt very odd to be sat in cinema without a big bag of sweets! (mind you, at least this time I didn't have to take a mortgage out to pay for them lol!:D)

Littleone - cycling at 2am...are you mad!? :D Reminds me though...must drag the bike in today!

Well just checked the times for lane swimming this morning so am off for a swim at 9am. Aren't I good??:D

Bumblebum
x
you are fabby well done. I will go tomorrow and zumba on tuesday.!
how many kiddes do u have? x

Shanny - very chuffed with myself, hauling my body off down to swimming at 9am on a sunday is unheard of!:D Had a really good swim and earned loads of calories which may just be used on a couple of glasses of wine later!:D

I've got one little boy who's coming up to 5, and a stepdaughter and stepson. The stepkids visit pretty much every weekend although the girl doesn't come up as much nowadays as she's 16 and well into boys!!!:(

Just dragged the exercise bike back indoors so will be hopping on that shortly for 20 minutes.

Also dyed my hair this afternoon - now very much a platinum blonde so now scared to death of going swimming in case it goes green (or is that a myth!?):eek:

if it does go green pop some tomato ketchup on your hair to get rid of it.

Back