Rachel's Maintenance Diary

Hi Rachel , Hope you are ok . Talk to us soon

I'm here Mary... i need to diarise my eating again as really feel like I'm slipping. I havent weighed myself for about two weeks pretty sure i'VE GAINED a few pounds. Need to go food shopping and weigh myself for starters. How are you doing anyways? Sorry I havent been around much! Missed you guys! x

Get a grip girl!!! You can't let things slide now you've come too far!! What are you going to gain by backsliding!!

Come on ...... tell all!!!! You know you won't get judged (but you might get a little slap ;))xxx

Thurs

Brekkie peach and a plum

Lunch wap with prawns, salad and small amount thousand island dressing

Dinner 2 slice cheese and tom thin crust pizza, 1 slice garlic bread
greek yog and honey
1 belgian choc (my dh went to belgium last week, they are amazing! thats where my 3lb came from!)

Okay so I went to doc today, I have the flu, not sure whether its swine although not bad at the mo! Got weighed 9st 10 3lbs on over about 4 wks so damage not as bad as i thought so this has kind of crept on over the last few weeks so i need to keep on keeping on this diary otherwise it will gradually creep on and before i know it I'll be 12 stone again. Going to have a bath and an early night!

Hope u gals all doing okay
ps add half 1 mini oreo. !!! needs carbs and sugar when feeling rough! x

Oh 'eck! Hope you're feeling better soon Rach!

Only 3lbs is brill, you'll soon sort that.

Look after yourself xxx

Hey Rach. I haven't been on here for a while either. I know exactly how you feel hun. It is so hard when you feel crappy, I've got a terrible cold at the mo. All you want to do is cwtch up in pjs and nice food. I have been rubbish the last few days but I'm getting back on this healthy eating wagon pronto! xx

Glad to see you back Rach and well done on only 3lb. That will be off in no time.

Hope you are feeling better soon chick xxx

Hope you are feeling better Rach ...

Me tooooooooooooooooooooooo!! ...... Lol xx

Hi Rachel, it's great to hear how well you are doing. I was just thinking about you today as I passed the Pizza Express on my way home from Asda and wondering how you were.

x

Back