Rachel's Maintenance Diary

Thanks so much Jan - I must admitndidn't weigh last week (so busy at work didnt make it out of the office at lunchtime!) but I'm now tending to pop into superdrug once a week now to checkmy weight. I might pop in and see my pharmacist this friday though- she is lovely and I've missed seeing her !

(I wont buy bathroom scales as I'll become obsessed and weigh all the time!)

I don't count calories anymore, just sensible about fat, sugar and calorie intake, I make sure I get my 5 a day, plenty of water and don't go overboard on the carbs. Hopefully I've maintained as I have upped my calorie intake this last week.

Have to say I do feel much more relaxed and in control about food nowadays. I learnt a lot doing TFR and one lesson is to take one day at a time, every evening I always praise myself for not going overboard! Also I know I keep saying it but Jason Vale's book made so much sense to me and has really helped.(I don't go mad on the juicing but his are very wise words!)
All credit to you though cos if you hadn't mentioned that book I'd have never come across it! So a huge thank you coming your way!! Hope you finding refeed okay today xx :thankyou:

Hmmm relaxed and in control .... sounds like a great place to be!

I've found today okay. Just a bit concerned because I got quite hungry tonight before I ate so am wondering if I'm out of ketosis. Don't want to be hungry!! Also don't think my 'off' switch works (never did!) coz although I'm full a while after I've eaten I don't feel it 'during!

I love that Jason Vale book too!!! And - like you, I'm not that fussy on the actual juicing thing but that's not really what it's about is it? Think I might have another reread actually! xx

Don't want to be hungry!! Also don't think my 'off' switch works
I'm the same. My daughter always used to say to me 'mummy waht are you staring at?' because before TFR I used to go into a kind of trance like state when eating. I still find it difficult to be 'concious' while I'm eating. Plenty of water, chewing, and putting the knife and fork and down is the key... in fact I must try that more.
I found the same as you tonight I didn't feel full whilst eating but immediately afterwards I was stuffed! yep my challenge to you is to re-read a chapter and I will do the same!

Okey dokey :) x

Weds
Brekkie - porridge made with water and skimmed milk, golden syrup
Banana, Raspberries, pear

Snack:Cadburys Brunch Bar

Lunch: Wholemeal Pitta, Hoummous, salad

Dinner: Wholemeal wrap, salmon, natural yog,salad, packet french fries

2 orios
few chips

2 white teas
1 white coffee
water

Thurs

Porridge with skimmmed milk and syrup

Lunch maintenance bar
cherries and raspberries

Dinner Wrap with lots of salad
Had friends round we had pitta, hommous and those beetroot,parsnip and potato crisps i ate too many of them!

Water
2 teas
White coffee

Friday:

Smoothie mas with mango pineapple and apple...yum

Lunch wrap with chicken and salad

Dinner Salmon in yog with tikka spice, curry accompiaments.
Home made tirimisu

2 teas
1 coffee
water
diet cloudy lemonade

I am stufffed!!! x

well I haven't updated since thurs - just went and weighed myself lost another 2lbs. Dont know how I did that, different scales so might be that. Might not update my diary every day now! x

well done rach :)

i'm guna start following your refeed diary too :giggle:

after reading your diary ill be digging out my slow cooker again once i start refeed...it all sounds wonderful!

h xx

Well done Rach! xx

Bought a slow-cooker in Tescos today!! Only a tenner - now I'll have to go through your thread (still haven't made it yet! ;)) to see what to put in it! Lol! x

Hi Mary how was you hols? I'm okay feeling fat day today, due on, and feeling a little miserable, mentally exhausted work is soo busy, oh and to add to that I'm losing my hair big style! Need to get back on the water wagon! Roll on the weekend! xx

Holidays was brilliant Rach, really enjoyed it, just what was needed.
I know what you mean about feeling fat, this morning since the holiday is the first time that I have felt that my stomach is actually flat - pre holiday, and all the water retention seems to have gone.

I lost quite a few hairs on holidays too, but it seems to have calmed down again now, dont worry too much hun, it will pass soon.

Oh thats good Mary Glad u had lovely time. I have to wait til end of Aug for my hols, we are only going to Devon so that the dog can come too, having said that it looks a lovely place!
Thats reassuring that Im not the only one losing me hair! I work for Wella and I went to my my lovely friend who cuts and colours my hair who is a technician and he he said he'd noticed that my hair was thinning!:boohoo:

Yes I have been feeling fat a lot. i have probably only gained 1 or 2 lbs and see myself in the mirror as I was before I lost weight.Its weird i can't explain it!

I must start my food diary again I have become lazy! x

You will probably feel better once TOTM finished, dont be so hard on yourself.

I think I will keep my food diary going for a while, it helps to write everything down.

Hi all, I'm slipping and need help!!! Please can you move this to the maintenanc forum for starters please? Do I have to pm someone? Thanks for your help x

Back