ProPoints Rachel's weight loss diary - Dublin

Just like to say I would have never thought u weighed that from ur profile pic! You've done so well so far xx

Diary looks good too, u sound really motivated! wish I could motivate myself to do all that exercise, I was goin on my bf treadmill till it broke! :-( I'm gonna have to start n go jogging! xx

kezzalicious30 said:
Just like to say I would have never thought u weighed that from ur profile pic! You've done so well so far xx

Thanks hun

I have like 38gg so I really think alot of my weight sits there hahaha, honestly can't wait to see them go down!

Going to plan out food and exercise diary for tomorrow....

Xxx

Bloody he'll! I have a b cup :-( I'd love to have a boob job! Mine keep shrinking, if they shrink anymore I Won't have any! Pass em over here! Haha xx

kezzalicious30 said:
Bloody he'll! I have a b cup :-( I'd love to have a boob job! Mine keep shrinking, if they shrink anymore I Won't have any! Pass em over here! Haha xx

Same here kezza my oh said to me last night your tummy has shrunk,but your gonna have no boobs left!I'm a c but I think won't be long before I'm in a b.xx

I know I hate laying flat, look like fried eggs! Haha xx

Omg girls what a ****ing day,

Slept it out for work so missed breakfast and shower and hair and make up! I was likes crazy woman in work!

I currently some serious things going on in work so was so busy I got a scone , 2 pads of butter and a skinny caramel medium latte for lunch (5 for scone, 2 for butter, 4 for latte total 11)

Then nothing till I came home, ordered eddie rockets and had burger m chips was 18 pp worked it out from website

Now I had 4 points to have plus my 8 which I'm meant to use today on Wendy plan but don't know how the hell I'll have em!

Came home and went straight to bed so no exercise today... Will do more tomorrow!

:)
Xxx

Bit more organised today...

Breaky:
scone and butter (7)
Skinny latte (5)

Lunch:
mns count in us sandwich (7)
Mns desert (4)
Snax (2)

Dinner :
Mexican wedges (6)
Chicken (6)
Ketchup (1)

Snacks :
Jafa cake (1)
Oreo (2)
Tea (2)

Its do typical, on wendy plan I was meant to have more from my weekly pp yesterday and I felt too full to do it and today I was meant to have less and I'm hungry!!!

Arggggg!

+18 day tomorrow roll on!!

5 for a skinny latte? That sounds a lot! Eating out guide for cappuccino at costa is 2! Not sure about latte tho xx

Is the m&s food expensive? Ive never had anything from there x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hollie, it's amazing the count on us range has all the pro points on the back so using even need to work out :) even the stuff that's not count on us is pretty low, they do a great salmon an potato salad is gorge xxxx

Sounds nice might have to pay them a visit ! X

I love m n s meals, taste so much nicer than the other supermarkets! Little bit more expensive but u get what u pay for! I had the braised beef n mash done in the oven, the meat was so tender! Xx

Sounds nice i might pop down to one tomorrow, we only have one near me which in the town n they do little bits at garages so have to look round x

Hollie, it's amazing the count on us range has all the pro points on the back so using even need to work out :) even the stuff that's not count on us is pretty low, they do a great salmon an potato salad is gorge xxxx
Oh I must pop in on the way home and have a look. Bonus if they are worked out for you. :)

Girls,

I fell off the wagon! Help!
Last week was such a hard week for me in work... Working at least 12 hours a day... Lot of stress going on, skipping my cereal at home for some extra sleep... Was completely out of routine!

Today is my day off and I am going to spend time organising my meals and exercise for next week so I don't mess up again!

I'm so annoyed with my self... But motivated to spur on!

Back