ProPoints Rachel's weight loss diary - Dublin

I'm so bad with it. I usually buy individual bags of party rings so I just eat one bag at a time. Made a huge mistake over wk end n bought two packets cos they were only 50p and worked out at 4 for 3 pp!! Mmm yeh might have been ok if I stopped at 4, devoured nearly both packets in 3 days!! Now that's greedy! Haha xx

:8855: actually laughed out loud at that..
Sure feck it.. Did ya track them? (If yes) Then its OK :D

Haha no I didn't track them! Been so so bad this wk! Not goin to wi either as I'm having my hair done, I know I've gained tho! Just need to get it off before next wk! Also made cupcakes sun- also a bad idea! Haha I'm full of em xx

Haha no I didn't track them! Been so so bad this wk! Not goin to wi either as I'm having my hair done, I know I've gained tho! Just need to get it off before next wk! Also made cupcakes sun- also a bad idea! Haha I'm full of em xx

Ha ha.. getting the hair done is much more important and much more beneficial to the mood :D
Are you back on track or finding it difficult hun? x

Yes definitely more beneficial ;-)

Been finding it quite hard actually but I've been good so far today so I'm hoping I can keep it up! Start to feel right sluggish n horrible when I have a wk off plan! Xx

Yes definitely more beneficial ;-)

Been finding it quite hard actually but I've been good so far today so I'm hoping I can keep it up! Start to feel right sluggish n horrible when I have a wk off plan! Xx
Yea its amazing how quickly you notice the difference isn't it. Like before all this healthy eating lark I felt sluggish ALL the time.. And thought it was just the norm..
Well done on being good today.. Hopefully u find yer motivation again quickly.. Feel free to holler if there's anything I can help with :D

Thanks chick, appreciate that! Yeh I think I'm back on track today! resisted biscuits n other naughty food :) xx

Thanks chick, appreciate that! Yeh I think I'm back on track today! resisted biscuits n other naughty food :) xx

Well done.. U'v defo got it back so.. If u hadn't ya wudn hav resisted :D

Dubchick81 said:
I dont really hav a sweet tooth so not speaking from experience.. but.. some of the girls on here recommend having a bar of dark chocolate in the fridge for chocie lovers.. Apparently they say its easier to have 1 r 2 squares to satisfy the choc cravings n leav it there til tomoro for the next choccie fix.
(I wud also like to add, although i'm not a huge chocolate lover, if its in my fridge/press I won't settle til i'v eaten it!:) )
No probs re the support hun.. Tho am easier to contact for support on email.. Let me know if ya want my mail address n i'll pm it to ya.. :D

Hey,

Ye send me in ur mail please

Also, if I had a dairy milk I couldn't stop at 2 squares... I'm obsessed! Strangest thing is I could go all day in work and would not eat any chocolate I never do it's only when im sitting at home!

Love the recommendation for Curley Worley and also dark choc I'm gona do that this week !

My first day of loosing loads of waits starts tomorrow!

Can't wait!

Instead of kicking lots of ass I'll say I'll be loosing lots of ass hahaha !

Racheldublin said:
Hey,

Ye send me in ur mail please

Also, if I had a dairy milk I couldn't stop at 2 squares... I'm obsessed! Strangest thing is I could go all day in work and would not eat any chocolate I never do it's only when im sitting at home!

Love the recommendation for Curley Worley and also dark choc I'm gona do that this week !

My first day of loosing loads of waits starts tomorrow!

Can't wait!

Instead of kicking lots of ass I'll say I'll be loosing lots of ass hahaha !

It's not the dairy milk chic. It's dairy milk bliss bars. They're from cadbury obviously but der much more lucious
Will send ya my email in pm.

I'll mail u now!

Just heard a great tip in ww site( did u c the new Irish site)

For every day you religiously track put EUR1 aside and use the money to treat yourself at end of month xxx

Good luck for this week. Hoping this wendi plan works. I had a 1.2 gain. But it was expected. That time of the month and plus I was a week late. It's a bonus that we get +18 on Saturday. I'm going to be kid free for the first time in 15 years so going to make the most of it

I'll mail u now!

Just heard a great tip in ww site( did u c the new Irish site)

For every day you religiously track put EUR1 aside and use the money to treat yourself at end of month xxx

At the risk of sounding like a stalker.... did u mail me?? Just asking coz nothing came thru so don't want u to think i'm ignoring ur mail :)

I have to say tracking is one thing i'm good at.. Even when i'm bold I track it..
Maybe I cud adjust it to being everytime I eat all my dailies put a euro away.. Coz there is where my problem is.. Tho am getting better.. Now i'm only having 3 or 4 left at the end of a day.. It was like 10 r 11!!

I'm loving the +18 on sat, you could have a bottle of ww wine and use the rest along with your dailys for some take away!

I've WI this morning, I'd say I'll be up but I'm so committed to it from now on... Going to give 150 percent

Enjoy your sat night!

:)

Hey girls,

Down 1.5 lbs so I'm delighted!

Breakfast:
40g readybreak 4pp
220 ml milk skimmed 2pp
Tea made with 1 sugar and 80ml skim milk 2 pp
Orange x 2 0pp
Banana x 2 0pp
Sweetener 0 pp
Frozen strawberries 0 pp

Total : 8

Lunch:
New York bagel 7pp
Ham 1 slice wafo thin 0 pp
Low fat cheese slice x 2 1pp
Soup chicken noodle 3 pp
Pineapple 0 pp
Total 11 pp

Dinner
Dub chicks honey and lemon chicken recepie 11 pp

Snack :
Pint skimmed milk 2 pp
Pineapple and natural low fat youghurt 2

Total 34

Total allowance is 32 , taking 2 from weeklies as per the Wendy plan.

Gorgeous day today and I'm off work so taking lunch to Wicklow for a day out, going to go for big long walk down there and get the exercise in!

Racheldublin said:
Hey girls,

Down 1.5 lbs so I'm delighted!

Breakfast:
40g readybreak 4pp
220 ml milk skimmed 2pp
Tea made with 1 sugar and 80ml skim milk 2 pp
Orange x 2 0pp
Banana x 2 0pp
Sweetener 0 pp
Frozen strawberries 0 pp

Total : 8

Lunch:
New York bagel 7pp
Ham 1 slice wafo thin 0 pp
Low fat cheese slice x 2 1pp
Soup chicken noodle 3 pp
Pineapple 0 pp
Total 11 pp

Dinner
Dub chicks honey and lemon chicken recepie 11 pp

Snack :
Pint skimmed milk 2 pp
Pineapple and natural low fat youghurt 2

Total 34

Total allowance is 32 , taking 2 from weeklies as per the Wendy plan.

Gorgeous day today and I'm off work so taking lunch to Wicklow for a day out, going to go for big long walk down there and get the exercise in!

Sorry 1 banana for breakfast

220 ml milk skimmed 2pp
80ml skim milk 2 pp
Pint skimmed milk 2 pp

Hey hun.. Don't wana be patronising but yer PPing incorrectly for yer milk.. Check the carton tho coz it depends on which brand ya get (Aldi skimmed milk is lower PP's) 220ml for 2pp? Am nearly sure that's only 1pp? So 80ml for still 2pp wud be wrong too.. Then a pint for still 2pp wud defo be wrong..
Why dont u take a milk allowance per day rather than pp'ing separetly?
I dont have my purple book or my fricken ipod with me to check the PP's for ya.
As far as I kno 100ml LF milk, is 1pp.. And I think skimmed is half that.. So ur 200ml wud b 1, yer 500ml(pint) wud be 2.5 (tho we dont hav halves) and yer 80ml wud be .5 bringing yer total to 4pp for the day.. Saving you 2pp... :) BUT.. Double check as i'm not 100% x

Back