ProPoints Rachel's weight loss diary - Dublin

Hey, Wendy plan is just a specific way of consuming your weekly pp's... Instead of using them as u please you use a specific amount each day which apparently makes your metabolism speed up and gives you greater losses... If ur interested I'll get the points break down for u xx

I fell off the wagon too! I know I've gained this wk, been so so bad this wk! Considering missing wi, cos I k ow it will depress me to gain again! N just get back to counting points xx

Thanks girls,

I'm the same but then I just weigh up how I know I'll feel having a flat tummy and being able to wear a short skirt well vs the effort it will cost to loose it all,

My weight loss is just really slow like 1lb per week so it's hard to stay motivated but I do know that's only coz I'm not doing enough...

Read a story in my magazine bout a girl who lost 10 stone in 9 months ( she started walking 5 miles a day!)

I'm just thinking like what's the perfect effort? Is it like 4 cups of green tea, hot water and lemon, 5 fruit n veg a day? How much water? Different types of exercise?( but what types and how often?)

Sorry for the rant.... I'm just feeling like I'm missing a trick

Xxx

Everyone loses it at different rates! I do think drinking 2 litres of water a day really helps! N if ur eating fruit try limiting fruit like banana's n sugary grapes ie not a full bag I mean! why don't u slowly introduce more exercise? like a half hr walk or jog twice a wk n see how u go? .. should be giving this advise to myself!! Xx

Well another VERY stressful day at work today!

But I held it together !

Breaky:
weetabix with skim milk 6
Tea 2
Total = 8

Lunch
Fish salad from mns 6
Snax 2
Desert lf moose from mns 3
Grapes 0
Total= 11

Dinner
Wedges 4
Salmon 4
Veg 0
Ketchup 1
Total 9

Now to relax with some weight watchers eclairs , a cup of tea and the soaps :)

mitch2044 said:
Hi. I would really appreciate it if u could get me that breakdown as my losses are really bad and I'm too scared to use my weeklies.

Hey Mitch,

This is it:
U follow weight watchers but the way u distribute your weekly 49 helps kick your metabolism I'm going to start it tomorrow it's like this day1: 2 day2: 8 day3: 3 day4: 18 day4: 2 day5: 9 day6: 7

My weigh in day starts tomo so I'll be following Wendy plan from then,

When will u start it? We can support eachother!

Hi everyone, decided to start a diary here,

Been at ww since jan.
Start weight: 16 stone 2 lbs
Weight now: 14 stone 5 lbs
Goal weight: 11 stone

Just bk from holidays and have really fell off the plan the past few weeks so today is my first day of getting back on track. Have weigh in on wednesday.

Short Term Goal: loose 2lbs per week till xmas (for sun holiday)

Plan pp: 33 per day ( try not to eat my 49 unless i have to! Drink 2 litres water each day and preplan what i am eating the day before every day. Am tracking on iphone app iwatcher which is gr8!

Exercise plan: got a great iphone app for jogging called couch to 5k- i will follow this every second day (starting today) and will go for fast paced walk every other day. Will also build up sit ups and squats each day.

Had a brill holiday but feeling so fat around so many skinny ppl was horrible and paying a small fortune for plus size bikinis was not good! Roll on when i can shop in primark!

I am 23 years old, with my bf 4 years and have never wore a pair of shorts or skirt above my knee in my life ( this is my ultimate goal hehe!) i have been overweight all my life and have been bullied in the past alot over my size. Before i tried to loose weight to stop people being mean now I an doing it jyst for me and my health! I have never lost as much weight as i have this year. I know PP works and im soo comitted to sticking to it now!

Any tips would be greatly appriciated!!

Rachel
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hun.. Here to follow..
Just read yer introductory.. Sounds so familiar...
You seem to have 100% determination and I know you can do it :D
Good luck x

My weight loss is just really slow like 1lb per week so it's hard to stay motivated but I do know that's only coz I'm not doing enough...
Hi.. Me again :) ..
I know how de-motivating it can be having slow losses (believe me.. 23.5lb in 9months!!!!) but slow n steady continuous losses are the best losses. They're easier to maintain and keeps the weight off (obviously with work)

I'm the same as u in that I only use my weeklies if I really need to..
From reading thru other diaries on here seems those that dont use them hav smaller losses.. Seems strange to me but that's how it appears.. Wud LOVE to do teh Wendy plan but I have enough trouble tryna use all my dailies most days.. Never mind having to add on to them some days..

Dubchick81 said:
Hi.. Me again :) ..
I know how de-motivating it can be having slow losses (believe me.. 23.5lb in 9months!!!!) but slow n steady continuous losses are the best losses. They're easier to maintain and keeps the weight off (obviously with work)

I'm the same as u in that I only use my weeklies if I really need to..
From reading thru other diaries on here seems those that dont use them hav smaller losses.. Seems strange to me but that's how it appears.. Wud LOVE to do teh Wendy plan but I have enough trouble tryna use all my dailies most days.. Never mind having to add on to them some days..

Thanks for the support hun.

Ive WI tomorrow and I am soooo committed to doing this! More committed and determined than ever! My biggest weakness is choc and ice cream so I'm pledging that I will only eat low fat ww treats and soleros an only when I have the points.

I have a threadmill at home and everything so I really have no excuse!

Xxx

Thanks for the support hun.

Ive WI tomorrow and I am soooo committed to doing this! More committed and determined than ever! My biggest weakness is choc and ice cream so I'm pledging that I will only eat low fat ww treats and soleros an only when I have the points.

I have a threadmill at home and everything so I really have no excuse!

Xxx
I dont really hav a sweet tooth so not speaking from experience.. but.. some of the girls on here recommend having a bar of dark chocolate in the fridge for chocie lovers.. Apparently they say its easier to have 1 r 2 squares to satisfy the choc cravings n leav it there til tomoro for the next choccie fix.
(I wud also like to add, although i'm not a huge chocolate lover, if its in my fridge/press I won't settle til i'v eaten it!:) )
No probs re the support hun.. Tho am easier to contact for support on email.. Let me know if ya want my mail address n i'll pm it to ya.. :D

hi there,,just reading your diary,,how bout curly wurly's keep it in the fridge and it takes longer to eat and only 3pp,,i cant have a big bar in my fridge to divide between days,,if i open it now i'll eat it now lol good luck with wi!!

hi there,,just reading your diary,,how bout curly wurly's keep it in the fridge and it takes longer to eat and only 3pp,,i cant have a big bar in my fridge to divide between days,,if i open it now i'll eat it now lol good luck with wi!!

I'm kinda the same.. BUT.. Have you seen the new Dairymilk Bliss bars?? They're quite big.. 2 squares are only 3pp and there's loadsa chocolate in them.. And 2 squares really is enough.. I think they're €1.29 or something each in Dunnes.. But yummilicious.. And I promise.. 2 squares really is enough :D

Mmm I love dairy milk bliss , I'm greedy tho n wouldn't stop till it's gone! :-0 xx

Mmm I love dairy milk bliss , I'm greedy tho n wouldn't stop till it's gone! :-0 xx
Really kezza?? Oh no I'd be sick.. It is delish tho.. Really lucious.. I've only tried the chocolate one tho.. There's 3 r 4 varients tho isn't there?

Hey. So I weigh on a Wed as well, so tomorrow I have my 29 plus 2 from my weeklies and so on. I hope it works cus my weight loss is pretty shabby. Even stopped exercising to see if that made a diff.

Haha well maybe not all of it but I'm not goo with sweet things, don't really know when to stop! Xx

Haha well maybe not all of it but I'm not goo with sweet things, don't really know when to stop! Xx

Kezza yer defo not alone there.. Altho I dont really hav a sweet tooth, if there's an open pack of something in front of my I can't stop til its either removed or gone!!
10 mins to lunch time and i'm not in the slightest hungry yet.. Might go for a wee walk.. Looks nice out there.. Bleedin' freezin' in this office!!!

I'm so bad with it. I usually buy individual bags of party rings so I just eat one bag at a time. Made a huge mistake over wk end n bought two packets cos they were only 50p and worked out at 4 for 3 pp!! Mmm yeh might have been ok if I stopped at 4, devoured nearly both packets in 3 days!! Now that's greedy! Haha xx

Back