Rachie B's Fighting Diary

hey just catching up with your diary , I can so relate to everything you say , and wanted to say a huge congrats on the first weeks weigh in , fabulous loss :D

I have done Lipotrim and CD in the past and I too find that exante is much better , I dont have the light headedness I had on the others and just feel more satisfied in general , its amazing what an extra 180 or so calories a day can do , and still with the same losses , brill :D

Keep it up and will try and keep up with your progress :)

Hey deteriminator

I can't believe how much better I feel. I know I am having 4 packs but the difference is awesome. I no longer feel like I am going to hit the deck or anyone else who annoys me lol!!!

I don't feel like I am bring deprived; I just feel like I am losing weight. It's do funny how I didn't think I could do exante without the weekly 'vent your spleen' sessions. However here I am thinking I had it in me all this time I just sold myself out and listened to others. That's one of failings; never giving myself much credit!! They say a fool and his money are easily parted lol!!!

Love being here with u all. Thank u for listening xx

Hiya Rachie

Well done on getting through your first week and what a fab loss :) xx

Hello hun :D

Well it seems we have had around the same loss by having four packs a day interesting lol - I am finding I don't really need the 4th now so going to try on 3 but I know I can go up to 4 again if I feel the need :)

I am glad you are putting yourself first instead of work - life is too short to make other people happy at the expense of yourself and anyway it just makes people take advantage - a lesson I am also learning :p

What keeps me going? Sheer bloody minded determination to like me - I am soooooooooooo negative about myself and hey I can't be that bad lol I also am sick and tired of feeling so unhealthy and sluggish :(

I agree, I feel so much better on this diet. I feel lighter, fitter and have more energy although I do still get tired at times.

It sounds like you and OH are doing fantastic keep it up!!!

Hey Miss G and Katt

Katt you are so where I am. Everyone had been placed before me. Me was always last, at the bottom of the pile.

I am so looking forward to wear really nice clothes that actual fit rather make do cos it covers my bulges.

I talk about myself because I want to seem approachable and that I am needing you all, more than I can ever say xx

We will do it hun we are aiming for around the same target weight and when we get there we will look bloody wonderful!!! We should have a mass exante shopping spree when we get there ;)

life is too short to make other people happy at the expense of yourself and anyway it just makes people take advantage - a lesson I am also learning :p

I also am sick and tired of feeling so unhealthy and sluggish :(

How true is all that you said???? Absolutely me to a 'Tee'. Golly how scary, lots of people like me out there!!

Have good week ladies!

Yep but I bet like me it is easy to say but so hard to do! People just expect it and you keep giving :( sometimes you really can be too nice lol

Hope you are all having a good day *hugs* xx

Hi Ladies,

It is amazing Dawn how there are so many like-minded people out there, but all we seem to face are the takers. I have friend who is quite willing to take from me but never gives, it is amazing that when the food smog has been removed, things and people are seen in their true selves. This friend has always been slim and gone on through life taking advantage of her looks. When I lost my weight in 2009, she really didn't like it that my arms were thinner than hers. After being obese all my adult life, you would think that she would be really proud; she was but also jealous (?)

Hey Dawn I forgot to ask how you got on after your extra half a bar. I had an extra bar on Sunday; I am never doing that again. The carb cravings and ill-feelings me and my OH had were not nice. He felt emotional (!) and I was full of rage. I am thankfully still in ketosis but the thought of another bar kicking me out is just not worth it.

I have a friend's birthday bash on a barge in a few weeks. She wants me to drink, not heavily, but have a few drinks with her. I know that there are massive side effects of drinking in ketosis but I am thinking coke zero and vodka. Wine is a definite no no; if I drink during the day I feel really bad. A couple of vodkas and coke zero shouldn't be too bad, so long as they are weak lol!!!

I have been looking at outfits today on the net. I have seen a lovely cord jacket in a deep tan colour. I have got my party outfits ready in the loft, from 2009. Has anyone else swopped their food for clothing or daydreaming of the clothes that they will fit into when the weight loss is completed?

Although I have done LL and CD, I can truly say that I didn't feel this good on those plans. Therefore, I find that I have a lot of initiative in the evening, rather than sitting and watching TV. I am actually looking forward to getting small tasks done in the evening and in September I am hoping t get my study books out and finish my postgraduate diploma. I have also had a business idea which, I have toyed with for years and now it has all become clear. Is the clarity another benefit of this plan?

On a more concerning note though, has anyone wondered what to do when this plan is finished? How will we maintain our weight loss? I know I said this in 2009, but I really don't want to be this fat and frumpy again.

Anyway, my rambling has finally come to an end.

Hope you are all okay? Thanks for listening xx

Hello hun,

Sorry to hear your friend couldn't be happy for you hun, you deserve better than that :(

I hope you have a wonderful time at the party and I am sure a few drinks won't undo all your hard work ;) the main thing is to enjoy yourself!

Yes, I keep looking at clothes I would like to wear much more appealing than food right now lol hope that feeling lasts!

I think maybe if we keep in touch with others and maybe even post on the maintainers thread it may help us to get on the right track towards being slim for life?

I am so pleased this is working for you and making you feel positive :)

Have a good day tomorrow *hugs* xx

Hey Katt,

Sorry I've not been on here til now. I had to go to West Sussex and back for a meeting in one day. I didn't get home til 10pm and it didn't help that the train was stopped due to a major incident so then my OH had to come and get me.

As a result I have been really tired and emotional today. I had another meeting this morning at 9 so I had to be out of the house before 7.30am. I heard the voices in my head to eat all things I used to eat before, but this time I had a cold drink, sat down, slept for 30 mins and then reassessed the feelings I had. I was feeling so emotional and drained that I had a small pack of chicken to ensure that I didn't become too emotional and eat my feelings. I am glad I have been able to drink then sleep, where as before, I would've just emptied the entire cupboard into my mouth!! I even talked it out with my OH which, was great as we are on the plan together.

I have to admit that I am a complete soul searcher. Whenever, people, friends and family act in a certain way, I truly believe that it is due to an underlying cause. This has helped me to not judge people too harshly, but I can't do it for myself. I am trying to adapt it to myself, but I think after 35 years, it will take more than 2 weeks!!

I totally agree about staying in contact. I think that the hardest part will be finishing the plan and introducing food. We have a plan to replace each pack with a small meal. The first month off plan will be replacing the evening meal, then the next month will be breakfast then so on.... We are intending to re-evaluate each week when we are coming off the plan to ensure that we do not sabotage ourselves and each other. We will use the packs to re-align our patterns of eating, as we have said that this plans not a diet but a reset; we are looking at our food behaviours and our comforting systems to examine why we have used food so much in the past.

So how about your clothes shopping? Have you seen anything that grabs your attention? Have you seen that khaki coat in Grazia? It is expensive at £169, but it is lovely. I am tempted to see if we can afford me buying it in a small size and then I can keep trying it on every week to see if it fits better. I recently bought trousers in the sale at size 22. Now I realise that I had better wear them as a pair I put on tonight are getting baggy...whoop whoop. Are you trying things on yet? I am going to wait until I have lost my first stone and then I want to start trying clothes on and seeing how far I have to go.

How are you today? Has your day been good to you? What day is your weigh in?

Take care xx

:hug99:Good to have you back hun, I missed you lol!

I'm sorry yesterday was rough for you and again today but wow you dealt with it really well! It takes a lot to analyze ourselves and take a long hard look at why we do stuff.

I think not falling into old habits while on a diet as restrictive as this is great!! Nice to hear you and your OH are supporting each other through the good and bad times!

Oh and I burt into tears the other day for nothing - think hubby thought I had gone mad especially as I couldn't use TOTM as a reason for it lol So I think our emotions must be slightly out of whack on this diet!

I was looking at clothes before, trying to think of how the new me will look and what clothes she would wear ;) it really does help keep me on track :D

Listen £169 for a coat is nothing - when it is in a size you have always wanted to be - that is worth EVERY penny! It will give you something to look forward to and work towards. This is about you and you are and will be worth spending money on clothes that you will feel great in - even if it does mean saving up...hmmmm that is an idea I night start saving for those xmas sales lol you work hard enough so you need to treat yourself with nice things instead of food treats!

I have had a good day, even made cupcakes because I am mad lol but I do feel hungry and would be lying if I said I didn't miss food but I want the end result more than food :D I weigh in on monday so I hope this week is good to me!!

*hugs* keep going hun we can and will get there!

Hello Girls

Just read through this thread. Made me realise how I feel is not unique!

So much support is fantastic.

Keep going all, we can do this together!!

Hi my lovely ladies,

Katt you make me giggle and now my OH is having to find the coat on the internet so that I can order it in a size 14...ohhhhhhhh!!!

Cupcakes woman, you have completely lost it lol!!! Now that is amazing to show restraint when in the face of cake mixture. The emotions are a very weird thing. I couldn't believe that I was so tired, emotional and feeling so vulnerable. However, I am amazed that for some many years I have believed that if I eat then I will have energy. Sadly it just went to my hips....Dawn, so glad to hear from you and sorry that your week has been so hectic, but you are here now ;-)

Today I felt ill, because I slept heavy and I was warm and didn't drink enough so today I have been drinking like I was a sponge and now I feel so much better.

Right well I am off to watch TV and fall asleep on the settee as I always seem to do on a friday and saturday night lol!!! Come the time when I skinny, I will be rocking those moves on the dance floor

Take care and see you tomorrow my fellow skinny minnies xxx

Hi my lovely ladies,

Katt you make me giggle and now my OH is having to find the coat on the internet so that I can order it in a size 14...ohhhhhhhh!!!

Cupcakes woman, you have completely lost it lol!!! Now that is amazing to show restraint when in the face of cake mixture. The emotions are a very weird thing. I couldn't believe that I was so tired, emotional and feeling so vulnerable. However, I am amazed that for some many years I have believed that if I eat then I will have energy. Sadly it just went to my hips....Dawn, so glad to hear from you and sorry that your week has been so hectic, but you are here now ;-)

Today I felt ill, because I slept heavy and I was warm and didn't drink enough so today I have been drinking like I was a sponge and now I feel so much better.

Right well I am off to watch TV and fall asleep on the settee as I always seem to do on a friday and saturday night lol!!! Come the time when I skinny, I will be rocking those moves on the dance floor

Take care and see you tomorrow my fellow skinny minnies xxx

Hello all,

Nice to see you dawn and you too Darcy ;)

What can I say I am slightly mad :D and yay!!! for the coat!! Gods you would think it was for me lol - we will have to have pictures of you looking fab in it :D I saw a lovely red coat on very, red is soooooooooo my colour lol

I was feeling down all day today - not sure why...maybe it was because I didn't get a cupcake lol and I have felt pretty hungry most of the day so don't think I have had enough to drink *sigh* so more sloshing about to be done lol

Hope you feel better tomorrow hun xx

I would be sad too without a cupcake lol!!! Oh tell more if the red coat? Just got weighed and I've lost 2lbs which I am a little disappointed with. Although thinking about it I am still on target for 1 stone a month. My OH has lost 13 lbs in 2 weeks ahhhhhhhhhh!!! Why do men lost it quicker (weight not mind lol!!)?

Hope u r feeling better today. Lots of fluids Katt and take it easy if you can xxx

Men have all the luck :( my hubby is bloody tiny and can eat anything and lose weight *sigh* but at least I can wear better clothes than him lol that is the payback hehehehe mens clothes are soooooooooo dull! 2lbs is great though and you are on track so keep it up!!

http://http://www.very.co.uk/holly-willoughby-long-coat/918494272.prd?browseToken=%2fb%2f1645%2fs%2fbestsellers%2c0&trail=1589-1642-1645

That should be a link to the coat :D

I am feeling a lot better today thanks hun, I am sure this diet plays si with the emotions lol

Have a great day xx

Ohhh Katt. That cost is divine. I am thinking high patent leather heels with a flapper dress underneath or a halterneck jumpsuit with killer sparkly shoes. Love it!!!

Today has been very weird!! Following from yesterday's low mood I am feeling raw, angry and on edge. I don't think it's TOTM but I am having the same emotions that I get. Also, I am usually flat out busy at the weekends but this wkd has been more relaxing and as productive. I even listened to my body when I heard it day that work (even for an hour) was not wanted. It is shock to actual listen and not over-ride my own voice!!!!

I have wanted to eat really strongly today. The food ads have driven me nuts!!! Can't u tell they are targeting the chilling out sessions on a Sunday afternoon!!

My OH is looking slimmer by the day which is annoying because will only need another month and then he can start management. I have probably to the end of January because I am following your idea about going 7lbs lower than target so that gives me some adjustment without fearing of piling on the wt again

How are you doing today? Are you feeling any better? Xxx

Back