Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the white choc and raspberry hot choc like? I've never really been a white choc fan myself...

my neighbour called round so i'm finally having it now.. its strange.. reminds me of warm milk but a tiny bit sweeter, and only 1/2 a point! Smells like raspberry but i cant taste it which is good - thought it might have been really sickly. Doesnt taste anything like white chocolate though, but i dont think hot chocolate tastes like chocolate either :) i know that description doesnt help much but its certainly drinkable, but i think i would rather just have normal chocolate :p

aye good plan Karen - i won't be buying again! Not fussed on any of the options hot chocolates really. Like the cadburys ones much better!

Been at work today, managed to avoid eating anything i shouldnt - sweets were out again, but i had a large breakfast so kept me going a lot longer than my shreddies normally do! Loving these muller corners - had one every day since i bought them.. theyve got really long use by dates so my fridge is full of them lol :D

Also i love sundays cause i get a bit of a lie in - this morning i stayed in bed with the OH and had sausage sarnies with ketchup.. it was wonderful!

B - 3 asda bgty sausages (4), 3 slices of danish bread (2.5) and 1tbsp tomato sauce (0.5)
L - 1/2 jar of ww roast garlic sauce (1), 75g x-lean mince (3), extra onion / carrot / celery (0) small portion pasta (2) and a muller corner for lunch-pudding :D (4)
T - one tin of Batchelors low fat chicken soup (2) 2 slices danish bread (1.5) half a bag of cosmopolitan salad (0) and 30g philadelphia light (1)

and going to have a hot chocolate to warm myself up in a little bit :) (0.5)

Total: 22pts, saving another 4 just incase of emergencies :)

back to the swimming tomorrow - couldnt go with all those kids.. too frightened of the warm patches! i've really noticed the difference - my circulation is really bad and i've had numb feet and hands all this week. I know its been colder but not THAT much colder!

LOL ... "warm patches" .... ya know i never really gave it a thought until you just mentioned it! ... ;) i knew there was a reason i hated taking the kids swimming! lol ..
Sounds like your doing really well! .. do we get to see piccies of this new outfit when its all together? i hope so i just love being nosey ...

I was looking at the timetables for adult only swimming so may just try that once/twice a week! hopefully no warm patches! hehe

Hi hun, hope you enjoyed your swim without the warm patches!

Oh, and good luck for your WI - I think it must be soon!

I'm def going to look out for the muller corners - when I'm better!

hope you get better soon Karen *big hugs*

LOL ... "warm patches" .... ya know i never really gave it a thought until you just mentioned it! ... ;) i knew there was a reason i hated taking the kids swimming! lol ..
Sounds like your doing really well! .. do we get to see piccies of this new outfit when its all together? i hope so i just love being nosey ...

I was looking at the timetables for adult only swimming so may just try that once/twice a week! hopefully no warm patches! hehe

thats what i do, or now its no longer half term anytime before 3 you're pretty safe i think :) and yeah, once i've found a new outfit I will defo post it - going to post my before photos soon too i think :)

Hi hun, hope you enjoyed your swim without the warm patches!

Oh, and good luck for your WI - I think it must be soon!

thanks! weigh in is tomorrow morning :) swim wasnt bad this morning but blimey, a week off and i'm already so unfit! Only managed half a mile today - thought i was going to drown in the middle!

anyway today.. was tempted by the fresh bagels from the bakery at work. Got a pack of four and got one out and put the other 3 in OH's parents bread bin as thats where i go on a monday for damage control..

anyway, i'm thinking now was it worth it.. while cutting it in half i sliced the end of my middle finger off and now it REALLY hurts!! *pathetic cry* LOL :D :( nah, not VERY serious but have been through 10 plasters so far in 2 hours.. it just wont stop bleeding! Probably didnt help that i covered it with toilet paper and cellotaped it cause i didnt have any plasters and i needed to make it waterproof for aquafit.. but got some plasters now so we're all good :D

so yep, feel like i've eaten LOADS today:

B - packet of walkers baked (1.5) med. banana (1.5) and 2 plums (0.5)
L - 250g jacket potato (2.5) and a tin of sainsburys beans (5.5)
T - sainsburys bagel (4) 1/2 tbsp hellmans light (1) 2 slices of honey roast ham (1) and lots of salad leaves (0)
S - packet of french fries (1.5) and a cup of homemade carrot and ginger soup (0)

so still have 7 points to play with if i need to (unless i cant count lol :p)

really hope i've done well tomorrow - i have stuck to my points and saved a couple each day and although i didnt exercise most of the week i have done 1/2 a mile today and 45 mins of aquafit which is apparently 5.5 activity points :)

Good luck for tomorrow mate. I am sure you will do fine :) You have done so well this week!

Sorry you cut your finger. I hope it's not too sore.

Your food list is making me hungry....

Good luck with the weigh in tomorrow :) Hope the finger feels better, I cut a chunk out of mine once on a can of tuna - so know that it bloody hurts! x

haha thanks you two :) its throbbing like mad but i guess i am showing it no mercy by typing on here quite a lot! :p am itching to weigh myself.. tempted to go to bed to stop myself!

How did you get on this morning?

Oooft the finger sounds painful!!!

How was WI? xx

I lost 3.5lbs! :D so that brings me to a stone - whoopee! See, losing my finger tip was obviously the extra half pound.. fate! :D

staying on points this week - celebrating with another bagel (will try not to take any more fingertips off) with philadelphia light and loads of leafy salad for my lunch.. really looking forward to it! :D

Well done! That is fantastic! Enjoy your bagel :)

Well done on the weight loss - that's great!:D
Bagel sounds yummy...I'm about to have a warmed up wholemeal pitta bread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back