Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rach, haven't been about lately so I'm not really sure what's going on with you. But! Have a big hug! You're too lovely to be so stressed. I really hope it gets sorted out soon, lovey.

Oh rach :( sorry to hear your not on form hun! ...
I really hope you get this 3 thing sorted soon, as its obviosuly bringing you down!

Please dont lurk! ... come and chat ... were not all invinsable! nor are we perfect so please dont beat yourself up!

xxxxx~huggles~

thanks Kirsty, 3 thing not resolved but at least doing better with WW today.

Hey Rach

Sorry to hear you're stressed out, these bloomin phone companies are all the same, I would definately check out ofcom!

I understand what you mean about hitting a lull weight wise. I feel like i can't get past my weight just now, not really lost much for the last 3 weeks :mad: doin head in!!!

Hope your legs start to ease off soon, it truely is a horrible pain x

legs a lot better today, not aching during day, but at night they are incredibly uncomfortable :(

I feel that way too. I can't get my 11 7! Even when I did it didn't stay down on weigh in day, even though I was sticking to my points. It feels like an invisible wall, like my body is saying "Nah, that'll do pig" :p

i did laugh at that.. :) thats exactly how i feel.. but i will get past it eventually.. just need to find some motivation..

Sorry you're not feeling great honey, quote random things from the trading standards act failing that...bring on the eggs in the post!

thanks Jen x

Oh Rach so sorry you are down. I am the same too but really going to try today. Going to go out and get lots of zero point stuff and eat what I did the first week I started. Dont be sad. You are only human. Just start afresh again.

Love XXXX

thanks Tracey, yeah i know but sometim es i wish i could be only human a few weeks less, then i might get somewhere! :p

Morning Rach .. thought id pop my head round the door, hows you feeling today ?
Hope your ok hunny xxx

Hi Rachel, hope you're feeling happier today.
Karen x

feeling a good bit better, thank you both xxx

Morning there Rachel

Now come on my dear we just can't have you getting stressed. The 3 thing is obviously not good but it can and will be sorted. Bring on more details and we'll all put our minds to it with you.

Now the diet. Well lets go again. Last year I pissed about all year but the important things is not to give in and stop, that way its back to the beginning again and you don't want that.

So back you come regular posting and let us support you for a change like you do so well for everyone else. And don't you go cancelling those celebrations next week either good grief its only one day and so what if there have been many of them they will continue to come and have to be dealt with.

So I'll be back later to check if you are out and about and if not I may be booking my ticket to Darlington to find you and drag you out by the hair and we don't want that do we!!!

Come on there so many hugs here for you you'll be squeezed to death.:gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::gen126::flowers::flowers::flowers:

M

thanks Aunty M *big cuddles*

Hi Rachael, really sorry that you are in the stuck place -its horrible there!

There is definitely a psychological weight that we think we can't go beyond - mine was 9.13 and it took me a few weeks to crack that one.

Don't dare be lurking and not posting. We need your wit and repartee to keep us going. x

thanks Rosie :) xxx

well, might as well fill you in on the whole 3 palarva. Rang a week last friday to cancel contract and was talked round into extending contract and getting an upgrade and giving it to my sister - i explained i didnt know if she would want it.. they replied that I had 14 days to return it if Laura didnt want it. So I agreed, then after speaking to Laura, she said she wasnt interested so as soon as it arrived last monday, (arrived 11:30am, rang 3 11:45am) i rang them to arrange to send it back. When i was asked why i didnt want it, i explained my sister just wasnt interested. They then asked why I didnt want it, and i explained i had little to no signal at home, and same at work, and that i had no use for a phone that wouldnt be usable 99% of the time. They then asked if i had used the handset (and this is where everything went downhill!) - i said yes, I had tested a Makalu with my simcard but found unsurprisingly that i still had no signal. The operator then told me that i could not return the phone as the 14 day policy insists that the phone is unused and unopened. When i then tried to explain that my handset was unopened and unused and that i had used my friends handset (same handset, same network) he told me i was a liar and that i had specifically said that i had opened and used my handset. I told him he was being rude and unhelpful and asked to speak to a supervisor who promptly re-read me what the previous operator had written and would not even pause to listen to me. I was then told that she didnt like how i was speaking to her, and hung up on me.

I then ended up going to the 3 store in Metro Centre. The gentleman i was helped by was extremely helpful, rang up for me and explained the situation, got the matter "escalated" for the review of a higher manager. I was then told i needed to wait 3-5 working days for a return call. This call never came, so yesterday I rang customer services again, and was ensured I would receive a callback within 24 hours (so by 9am this morning). No callback. So i rang again this morning - again, ensured I would receive a callback today. Nothing so far.

I have trawled the web for numbers, emails, any senior contacts within 3 that i can find. Addresses that i could send my mobile upgrade back to. Nothing. My 14 days officially expires on monday coming, meaning I need to send this phone back by latest thursday to ensure it reaches them by monday, and that I am still within my 14 day policy. 3 however will not give me an address to send it to, as they send you an envelope to return it to them with, however this (after i manage to get them to agree to it) would take 3-5 working days to reach me, which i no longer have the time allowance for, and after trawling the web have seen many instances of being promised an envelope and never receiving one.

My dad reckons i should send it to the address printed on my correspondence as a recorded delivery, along with a letter stating that i will be cancelling my direct debit, contract etc - stating that i have met their terms and conditions (phone is unused, unopened and returned to 3 within 14 days of receipt) and that i am within the 30 days to cancel my contract (contract due to expire on the 28th)

tomorrow morning I am going back to the 3 shop - i am sick of phoning people who obviously do not speak english and basically all re-read me the terms and conditions (which i have met but they insist i havent?!) and either pass me onto someone else, promise me a callback or hang up on me.

If nothing else, i can get a correspondence address from them to make a formal complaint. I have looked into ofcom today, and they do not look into individual cases, they only intervene if they have had a number of similar complaints within a given time.

So, given how stressed out i have been over this (ate for england over the weekend and yesterday) today has been quite normal. This is most likely due to the fact that I have eaten everything. I have no fruit, no vegetables (bar a tin of beans) no milk, no bread (lent) no ryvitas, no soup, no jelly.. i have narrowly avoided dancing with 2 boxes of fish fingers (and i would have eaten every last one) but luckily my freezer rebelled and i cant open the drawer. In a blind panic that i would eat them, i threw all my noodles that Rosie gave me on top of the units.. and now even after climbing on the units i cant get them down..

now i'm reading this back to myself, i'm starting to think maybe lunacy runs in the family..

food for today:

B - massive bowl of shreddies (4.5) rest of milk (1.5)
L - 4 ryvitas (2) with a LOT of marmite (2)
T - will no doubt find something.

fruitloop, over and out.

Thats terrible! Id be tempted to send it back to them too, send it special delivery!! I got an upgrade from Orange last year and didnt like it, I had imported all my contacts, texts etc and then decided I didnt want it, they took it back no problem. Cant believe 3 expect you to make a decision on a phone without even taking it out the box.

Id agree with jen about the eggs ;) You dig your heels in

*HUGS*

I am so sorry you got so much trouble with sending a stupid phone back! Unhelpful customer service drive me MAD!Unfortunately I have no idea what else you could do apart from what your Dad advised you. Hope all goes well. Take care x

Hi Rach, about a yr ago I ordered a phone from 3. It came and I decided against it but in the pack itself was a special envelope that you send it all back in. Folded neatly. Have another look for it in packaging. It has it all on the front of envelope and you just take it to the post office. Hope this helps. Call me if you want. Also I just cancelled direct debit

XXXXXX

You threw my noodles on top of a cupboard! How could you!! And I can't get them now - they were the cause of my werthers binge!

On the 3 front. Go to the store with a letter detailing that you are cancelling the contract and direct debit and are returning the phone to the store as you cannot send it back because of their crap customer service.

Get the manager there to sign for it - make sure you have 2 copies - one for them to keep, one for you to keep and tell the store to get on with it.

If they won't - make a right nuisance of yourself by stating the problems you have had and how unhelpful they have been - it will put any other customers off taking out deals - they will soon want to be rid of you and take the phone off your hands.

Make sure you cancel the direct debit though - harder for you to try and get money back from them once they have it. xxx

I had a very similar thing with Vodafone too, got the phone, downloaded a game..imported all contacts and used it for about a week then decided it was pants so sent it back, had to pay for calls made and games downloaded :| but was taken back and cancelled no problem. 3 must be in trouble if theyre resorting to this to try to keep you!

Morning Rach

Come on poppet, new day and time to get started kicking some ass at 3 and drawing lines in the dieting sand for a great restart. So lets be out of that bed by 11am (it is a holiday after all) and get to it. I'll be back later for more positive encouragement and kind words and that old failsafe the whip!!

Big hugs

M

getting my adopted mum (Mattys mum) to help me write this letter how Rosie suggested (I never was too great at english :() and she's coming with me after lunch to go see the people at the 3 store again. I just feel exhausted and that everyone seems to know that and are walking over me at every opportunity.

Going to head to the chemist today to see about some sort of sleeping aid. Mix of leg pain / 3 on my mind meaning i'm getting around 2-3 hours a night atm.

Have put off my swim until next week - need to build myself up again so thats going to take a few more trips to the pool.

House still empty of healthy food but doing the best i can under the circumstances :p

B - 4 fish fingers (turns out packet was more than half empty, lucky for me - 4) 1 tbsp tomato sauce (0.5)
L - batchelors low fat chicken soup (2) with 4 dark rye ryvita (2)
T - Maccy D's 6 chicken nuggets (4) small fries (3.5) and a diet coke

total: 16 points

Hiya

Havent been about much and as always, your diary always has the most happening!!!

Hope you manage to sort things out

Donna x

thanks Donna.. trying desperately to chill out and think of something not 3 related atm.. which means I am panicking about WW.

Have turned Planet Rock up to maximum volume - nothing like some Alice Cooper to soothe the soul :rotflmao:

Aww sweetie,

I popped over to say thanks for posting and read you are having some real cr3p with your phone. Mind you, it looks like you have everything under control with help from family and friends.

Have you tried salt tablets for your restless legs? Might be worth asking about.

:hug99:

11am and true to my word I'm back and progress you're up and getting on top of things with Matty's Mum. Just need to get some healthy food into the house then you're good.

Take care back later to see how you're doing

|M

Hey Rach Im so glad your taking somone with you today! .... i hope it gets sorted soon i really do these people take the biscuit!

Let us know how you get on .. thinking of you xxx

3 are a shambles. They have called me on many occasions asking me to take a phone, when I decline and tell them that I don't get a signal in the house they blame my friends phone and say that is because its old, but they sold him it 2 weeks ago???

I'm sure everything will get sorted today and you will be back to your cheerful self. If they refuse tell them you will set "The Mini's" on them :D

I'm sure everything will get sorted today and you will be back to your cheerful self. If they refuse tell them you will set "The Mini's" on them :D

...and if you then show them the posts on here - they will be proper quaking in their boots!

CAB is a good thing to drop into conversation or a lawyer - they get very afraid at that point.

Hope it all goes ok. Glad you are taking Matty's mum. Moral support and safety in numbers and all that. xx

3 shop cant do anything. He has rewritten all the notes and given us advice on what to do next - letter to Glasgow office customer services detailing (with specific dates and times) the issue and exactly what I want to come from them dealing with it.

Apparently as soon as they receive the letter they will look at the notes on my account which will match what I have said, and I will be contacted either by phone or by letter.

I have dropped trading standards into the mix - have a reference number from them - if i fail to receive correspondence from 3 within the next week, I have to go back through them for further action.

I am off now to post the letter recorded delivery,and to pop into the bank and cancel my direct debit to 3.

Very frustrated - have phoned Matty and told him to expect me calling in after my cinema date tonight and that I require no chatting just ultimate stress-busting attention :p

I am off now to post the letter recorded delivery,and to pop into the bank and cancel my direct debit to 3.

Well done you. Cancelling direct debit is the most important bit then its up to them to fight you for it - and they have no chance with all your back up info. Its a pain that the shop can't help - you would think it was a different company. :mad:

Very frustrated - have phoned Matty and told him to expect me calling in after my cinema date tonight and that I require no chatting just ultimate stress-busting attention :p

...mmmmm, I wonder, what does Rach mean by that????;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back