Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
the normal is double.. i had a look today - 25 points a tin!! shocking!

Aren't there any clever alternatives to coconut milk - like normal milk with a bit of coconut in it???? or would that just not work?

I am not the best cook on the planet but I am sure that someone who is could steer you to a lower point alternative. x

there probably are.. infact, i intend on using half a tin between me and matty (so like 3.5 each) and watering it down a bit more than it already is :D (thats what coconut milk light is.. coconut milk and water LOL :D) and a chicken breast (2.5) spinach, onion, chillies (0) 60g brown rice (3) and a tbsp of green thai curry paste.. thats the only thing i dont know the points for..

:eek::eek: I can't believe there is that many points in tin of full fat stuff!!!! I agree with rosie there must be some kind of low fat alternative for less that 12.5pts!! x

we wont mention that on one of my off days last week, i made thai green curry with full fat coconut milk and ate the whole thing myself (in 2 sittings, but still in one day...) ..that day was a bad day.. full of easter egg, creme eggs, sausages, bacon and lots of other things i wasnt supposed to eat after i'd already consumed my 24 points...

we wont mention that on one of my off days last week, i made thai green curry with full fat coconut milk and ate the whole thing myself (in 2 sittings, but still in one day...) ..that day was a bad day.. full of easter egg, creme eggs, sausages, bacon and lots of other things i wasnt supposed to eat after i'd already consumed my 24 points...

Sounds like my kinda day :p:D

it was a good yet awful day if you know what i mean.. infact i think that was panic day where i threw my remaining food supplies on top of my cupboards to stop me eating them.. :rotflmao: (shouldnt laugh at my instability.. but i think its quite amusing! :p)

thanks Fuzzy, and thanks Jane, will have a check in a minute and see how much it is :)

well, new day.. didnt plan anything yesterday so planning now! :p

B - oatsosimple golden syrup (3)
L - medium sweet potato (3) tin baked beans (5)
T - 1/2pk quorn mince (2.5) onion, garlic, mushrooms, passata, chilli powder (0) and 60g brown rice (3)
S - tin mandarin segments in juice (0.5)

total: 17 points - leaving me 3 to play with if i want to save 4 for thursday :)

oh and WI result - 14st 10lbs today, so over the 2 weeks i have put on 0.5lbs.. but i wont look at it like that.. i am determined (Jax only 4lbs behind me now!) to hit 14st soon.. i won't be left behind!!! :p

Last edited:
Rach, think you are doing yourself out of points, my love

If you are using frozen quorn mince - 300g pack - there are only 4.5pts in the whole pack so for half it would be 2.25 (call it 2.5) - and with that half a point saved you could have 2 satsumas or one lovely crunchy apple - the choices are endless....decisions, decisions... xxx

is there really? :D fantastic! thanks Rosie :) and thanks Irene.. you probs wouldnt think so if you tasted my cooking :D

not much, sorry Donna - struggling myself!

final food plan for today:

B - oatsosimple golden syrup (3)
L - medium sweet potato (2.5) tin baked beans (5)
T - 1/2pk quorn mince (2.5) onion (0) gravy granules (1) broccoli (0)
S - tin mandarin segments in juice (0.5) banana (1.5) 6 melba toasts (0.5) 15g philadelphia light (0.5)

total: 16 points

Last edited:
todays food plan so far:

B - apple and blueberry oatsosimple (3)
L - 1/2pk quorn mince (2.5) onion (0) gravy granules (1) broccoli (0)
T - heinz BIG soup beef and mushroom (3) 12 melba toasts (1)
S - banana (1.5) apple (0.5) options hot chocolate (0.5)

total: 13 points

working 10-7 today.. hope it goes fast!

right ok ..... malba toasts wat are they ??? for 1 point for 12 it seems i need to get me some LOL ...

your menu is lookin good Rach :) .... your doing well hun xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back