Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power to your elbow, missus. Brilliant loss and to reach a milestone too.

Be seeing a lot less of you this weekend then?

Are you and Karen now sharing in Glasgow - not heard anything from Rach? x

Congratulations!

Have a great time this weekend & raise a glass to the next silver 7:D

Well done you! As I said in txt this morning another psychological milestone conquered - you're leaving me standing! So pleased for you my lovely! Cant wait to see pics of the new sexy you in your dress - hurry up and get those accessories!

thanks everyone! :D and yes Rosie, Karen and I are sharing now as no word so far from Rach.

however, i have learned that shopping is not my friend :( Matty asked if i wanted to see The International (yes, i do!) but its no longer on at Boldon where i can use my unlimited card.. so on the basis that i don't have much money, I said no.. but then i got picky earlier and to save myself i thought i would go and wander the Metro Centre streets and do some window shopping...

...i have just arrived home after 4 hours with £150 worth of window shopping...
...but it looks GOOD! :D

3 dresses, a backless jumper top, some purple tights, some plain black shoes, 2 books, a belt and some black leggings... yeah thats about it..

all in size 16 :D whoop!

very impressed with self.. sort of. Theres this little person in my brain screaming and talking about money and such like, but then there is this other little person telling me that i literally only have 2 tshirts and 2 pairs of jeans in my size.. and they're still 18's and i'm a 16 now..

and then theres this third little person telling me its my birthday, so sod it.. :p now i'm eating less, i'm saving money! :D

oh and while i'm here.. daily food update:

B - golden syrup oatsosimple (3)
L - ww citrus yoghurt (0.5) 100g grapes (1) banana (1.5)
T - beef casserole made with 100g lean shin beef (4.5) carrots, passata, beef stock cube, water, basil, onion and mushroom (0)
S - a lot of rump steak (guessing 8.. gunna kill Stuart :mad:) options hot chocolate (0.5)

total: 19 points

Shut up this little person from your brain who is screaming about money! You went down whole dress size, you need some clothes, and it is your bday and you are working hard:) So all muchly deserved!

Just one question...A rump steak for a snack?:)

yeah.. at 9am this morning! :D i work on the meat and fish counter and my boss often picks something random and goes and cooks it in the hot deli ovens.. usually its sausages or burgers.. today it was rump steak.. LOL. He brings it across and cuts it into little pieces and we just pick.. but my god, he must have put half a cow in the oven today! LOL :p

You need to buy new clothes hon, all your old ones are too small!

The backless jumper sounds nice - bring it on Friday so I can see it!

i will :D

Well done buying all those clothes. What a lovely feeling having all those carrier bags full of lovely goodies!! Great loss this week:)

thank you everyone! :D very quick post as supposed to be in car and away in five, but still in my dressing gown.. brains not registering that i start at 7 and not 8 today! :p

hope everyone has a lovely day, i wont be about much - pulling an Aunty M / CC and after i finish work at 4, Matty and I are doing Orange wednesday twice - we're off to see Mall Cop and Gran Torino.. and grabbing some food in between :D

so food plan for today is:

B - apple and blueberry oatsosimple (3)
L - 1/2 tin asda beans (2.5) and a medium jacket potato (2.5)
T - frankie and bennies arrabiatta (7) or marinara (9) or possibly mcdonalds 6 chicken nuggets (3.5) small fries (3.5) and a diet coke (0)
S - ww lemon yoghurt (0.5) 100g grapes (1)

total: 9.5 + 7/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back