Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Rach well done on the STS thats brill what wiv your weekend and all!

Leave the bruises alone and stop prodding ;o)
x

thanks everyone! :D today has been one disastrous (and yet very tasty :p) day. I will leave it at that haha!

thank you to Manny, Rosie, Sandy, Jen and Jax who all confirmed my horrific chocolate pointage when i panicked at work earlier (after eating said chocolate already :p)

you have to give me credit though.. i went stomping around Team Valley trading estate at lunchtime to try and earn some of it back.. i got a whole 1AP from it LOL :p

i also earned 0.5AP before work doing 15 minutes on my bike. So that burnt off a little of the chocolate.... :p

Just got back from seeing Bronson anyway.. odd film, but quite liked how they used different angles to portray his insane personality. He was quite tasty too, and was naked for a good amount of the film.. :p always helps sway my opinion of a film, nudity does! :D

well, off to bed i think - new day ahead :)

New dawn ,new day and you'll be feeling fineeeee!!! I love that song. Getup and go get em Rach back on the wagon again.

I loved Mall Cop but unfortunately no time left for cinema until next week now, might give Bronson a go

M

morning rach, im trying to catch up on diaries but soooo much is happening.lol

hope you have a great day.xx

Well that 1.5 APs will make all the difference in the world. :p Only about 20 to go then ;)

Never, ever, ever open a large bar of chocolate when alone (or even in company!) as once its opened - its against health and safety to try and close it up again...never works. You have been warned. xx

New dawn ,new day and you'll be feeling fineeeee!!! I love that song. Getup and go get em Rach back on the wagon again.

I loved Mall Cop but unfortunately no time left for cinema until next week now, might give Bronson a go

M

i think its worth watching, though maybe worth waiting until its on DVD - you should see Gran Torino if you havent already.. brilliant.

morning rach, im trying to catch up on diaries but soooo much is happening.lol

hope you have a great day.xx

Hi Hun

Just popping in to say hi and wish you a good week xx

thanks both of you :D

Well that 1.5 APs will make all the difference in the world. :p Only about 20 to go then ;)

Never, ever, ever open a large bar of chocolate when alone (or even in company!) as once its opened - its against health and safety to try and close it up again...never works. You have been warned. xx

better than nowt i suppose! Bearing in mind I still had my lunch at 5 points and a meal at the Storybook that must have been at least 30 points i would say... i am still going to try and earn a good portion of the chocolate back through AP but the rest I am writing off - today is a new day :)

anyway - food plaaaaan :D

B - raspberry oatsosimple (3)
L - enough parsnip soup to sink a battleship (made from 500g parsnips (5) onion, mixed herbs, curry powder, water and 2 vegetable stock cubes (0)) 2 ryvitas (1) marmite (0)
T - 6 turkey rashers (3) 60g wholemeal pasta (3) onion, chives (0) 45g philadelphia light (1.5)
S - carrot and ginger soup (0)

total: 16.5 points

Last edited:
Hey Rach :) .. just thought id pop my head round the door! your menu today sounds nice to! ... I really have to start adding mine again!

Is that the late 90's band with classics like 5,6,7,8 and One for sorrow :D

the very same...so its all the STEPS "hits" that you work out to...most enjoyable.

The girl doing the DVD has lost about 5 stone or something - she looks like a totally different person on the box - actually quite like Peter Kay I think...or am I just being very uncharitable. x

anyway - food plaaaaan :D

B - raspberry oatsosimple (3)
L - enough parsnip soup to sink a battleship (made from 500g parsnips (5) onion, mixed herbs, curry powder, water and 2 vegetable stock cubes (0)) 2 ryvitas (1) marmite (0)
T - 6 turkey rashers (2.5) 200g italfresco gnocchi (4.5) onion, chives (0) 45g philadelphia light (1.5)
S - carrot and ginger soup (0)

total: 17.5 points

just had my tea.. that was the easiest, tastiest, most naughtiest tasting thing I have ever had on WW. It was stodgy and heavy and creamy and meaty and *drools a bit*

i have food issues :p totally worth it though.. never had gnocchi before and i'm already googling to see if they have gnocchi on any of the menus for the places i'm going in the next week haha! :D

Hello

I've never had Gnocchi either ... which is odd as I love italian :) Will have to give it a try!

Your menu sounds lovely ... still can't find the Raspberry oss tho!

And good for you not letting one blip spoil the whole week !

Twigs
xx

Your dinner sound delicious! Tell me more about that gniocchi magic please, where to get it and how to make it?

you buy it in a packet from the supermarket.. you open it, drop it in boiling water in a pan and simmer for 2 minutes until the pieces float, and hey presto - done! :D so easy, and so tasty!

Yay you tipped me over the edge you're right 200 rep you are so kind to do that. I like the sound of gnocchi but unsure if I'd like the reality given my p**** aversion

M

they're potato dumplings M, so they bear no resemblance to p**** at all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back