Rach's Weight Loss Diary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Just popping in to say hello - have a great day :)

i finish next friday. I am off this morning for an appointment, and same next thursday for a followup, but otherwise i'm still there. Getting sad about leaving :(

Well done you on wanting to give bone marrow:D...dosnt it hurt? im a bit of a wimp with unneccessary pain!:eek: xxxx

Hi Rach
Hope you ok - have a fab weekend x

cheers Fitz,

depends how you have it done Charly - there are two methods - one i think involves a needle directly into your hip whereas the other one filters stem cells from your blood and extracts it how platelets are taken from men - in a big whirry machine that syphons blood out of you, strips the platelets out and then pumps whats left back into you x :)

Yeh think i would prefer the 2nd option!

Hope you are well hun xxxx

Hi Rach
I'm off to give blood on Xmas Eve - they did come round to work recently but everyone always say it hurts when they come so decided to miss that one & go at Xmas

Hey my lovely. Hope all is well with you and you are enjoying all the festive goings on in school. Take care and don't work too hard. Love xxx

It seems really strange without seeing you posting every day Rach but new busy times so hope all is well

M

Hi Rach, hope you are having a good week so far. xx

It seems really strange without seeing you posting every day Rach but new busy times so hope all is well

M
Well said M as just thinking the same myself xx

hey everyone, thanks so much for continually checking up on me - I really appreciate it :)

today and tomorrow are my last days in school, so as of next monday I will have free time - woohoo! :D

love to you all, catch up soon xxx

Hello my lovely, hope you're okay and enjoying your chrimbo hols now. *Big Hugs* Take care xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back