Rainbow is leaving SW again! x

Well as some of you know I dint make it into the 14s this WI - but have still got my sights set on them for next week! Am writing reports for the children in my class over the weekend, so won't be on here as much as normal.......... which is actually too much! Have been shopping this morning with my mum cos she wanted to treat to me to some new clothes for doing well - I got loads, amongst them I got a size 18 pair of trousers and a size 18 top, and they fit fine! Loving it xxx

Anyone know how many syns are in walls milk time lollies? I forgot to ask for the password this week! xxx

Walls Milk Time, Milk & Strawberry Probiotic Lolly, 6 pack each

red.gif
Original 3½ Syns
green.gif
Green 3½ Syns

Thanks Taz - can always rely on you xxx - cant leave you rep.... have been trying for days but i need to spread it around first lol xxx

Yes - I couldn't get mini milks so I took a chance and get these instead, they're milky with a raspberry swirl in the middle - very yummy, thers a bit more to them than a mini mink if you get my drift! xxx

They sound nice, I will look out for them next time I go shopping

I would send you one but it'd melt! xxx

Well Ive been working from home today writing reports - its going well actually, although the sweltering heat hasnt helped! They're digging the road up outside our house so we cant park there, we do have a parking space in our courtyard and we have a garage we can park in (but BFs jet ski and motorbikes are in there) So I've just popped across the road and asked the little old lady across the road if we can park down her drive until the works finished - she said thats fine bless her!

Anyway - diets goin so so, but seem to have lost my get up and go (poet - dint know it and all that - lol) think its happened to most/some of us recently and I'll just have to give myself a kick start - dunno how, all suggestions welcomed (but please no one suggest making things from SW recipes, Im not that kinda person) so I guess actually thers no helping me aopart from me helping myself!

Oh does anyone drink nescafe and not collect the beans that you get on the jars? If so could I have them please?! I could send you a stamped addressed envelope and you could send me them - just a thought!

Dunno if I mentioned it already but have booked to go to Scotland for a couple of days at the beginning of August - so am looking forward to that! We're going to see my BFs parents who live up there - but are staying in a lovely little hotel to try and make it into more of a break. Well they've not seen me since I started my diet - so I wanna lose a bit more weight before we go up.... then they'll really notice a difference xxxxxx

Just updating my diary saying Im still here. Struggling at the min so having a little break from the diet, only til thur. dont think I can make it to WI this week anyway, but havent missd one yet, so no dramas xxx Am loving this clothes swapping thing Ive set up xxx

Have you noticed that it has also been adopted on the other sub-forums?!
Don't go too mad on your break hun, hope you get back into it soon x

Have you noticed that it has also been adopted on the other sub-forums?!
Don't go too mad on your break hun, hope you get back into it soon x

Has it? which ones? or is that me and Son have put it on, cos we have put a thread on a couple of other forums to try and get people involved.

Well - Im kinda going off the rails I need arse whipping back in line - I had a pizza last night for no reason! I dont even think anyone can say anything to stop me spiraling out of control...... I know that Ive come so far, I can do it, I'll get there blah blah blah! but that dunt seem to matter at the minute, what can I do to get back on track?!!!

But on a more positive note Ive been shopping today bought some lovely new shoes and a blue t-short top with buttons on (size 18) and a white glittery cotton scarf, got other bits but not clothes, or not clothes for me! BUT I have been shoppin a lot recently! xxx

Hi,
I am having a break too ...but only till Tuesday. I think when you are struggling and things become too much then its better to have a "controlled" break. So we have given our selves a deadline. And maybe the first couple of days the old habits will sneak in, like eating fresh sliced white tiger bread, with walkers crisps followed by a chocolate donut ( yes yes thats what I had) but after that we know its back to business and we will be glad of it.. body can only take so much crap, so enjoy the break.. dont feel guilty or let anyone else make you feel guilty (Dumb Ass boyfriend looked disappointed when I said I was having donut but he can sod off) Tuesday is payday and shopping day so I can plan properly instead of staring blankly into cupboards that resemble mother hubbards and making uninspiring meals out of tins of kidney beans and bags of pasta. Oh and by the way I did only have 3 slices of white bread instead of the usual 6, and I didnt have butter on it either so maybe the damage wont be THAT bad anyway!! and if it is I will have to work a bit harder on the Air Glider or get the bike out again.
Good Luck xx

Thanks Emski Im glad Im not alone, I do feel slightly guilty, but I kinda know I shouldnt. My boyfriends the other way, he's telling me to enjoy it and that I deserve it (I had a kitkat senses and milkyway the other day and was working out the syns and he was like 'oh for gods sake just enjoy it') and I know he's right. And I guess as long as I do get back on track then no harm done. When Im rationally thinking about it I think - well Ive been fat for that long what difference does an extra couple of weeks make, then other times I think 'come on come you need to loose this weight asap!' I just feel like I have no willpower left, have just been to the shop for a magazine and eaten two bars of choc - now feel sick! Am going to Donnington Park for moto gp tomorrow so have made a pack up to stop myself being tempted and buying crap (and spending a fortune!) xxx

I know exactly what you mean about nothing anyone says will help. When I was going through my 'off the rails' stage I tried everything anyone suggested but it didn't really help. The support here really did help me believe I would get back on track then one day something snapped and I got back.

I think you just have to ride it through hun and work on damage limitation x

The whole weight loss thing should be a reward to yourself, you know your body deserve better than all the fat and sugar blah blah blah, but when it feels that sticking to the plan is a punishment and being deprived of all the "naughty" stuff is too hard, then the only way to go is off the rails. But how far you go off is up to you. Only 2 bars of chocolate.. me I would have had the crisps and a can of coke to go with it.. and even a savoury slice if it was going. Everyone is different. I proud of you for being honest and thats half the battle is being honest with yourself. Going to the GP tomorrow is a day out and should be enjoyed .. so if you have a 99 or some other treat .. enjoy. Dont even think about the plan or syns.. You sure as hell wont put ALL the weight you have lost back on in 6 days. If you relax about it you will probably find you dont want half as much as you do right now.. I am thinking aloud.. need to take my own advice.
xxxx

Can I join your boat too??

I know exactly what you mean, you just need to wait until your head is in the right place (like Taz) and it'll all click into place again.

SW is a long term plan, life is for living.... and we can't be saintly all the time xxx

Thanks you two - you're spot on. You are so right Emski bout 6 days not being the bee all and end all, and yer if I wanna treat myself to aan ice-cream on a day out thats for my blokes birthday then no real harm. I really took on board the whole thing of two choccie bars not being THAT drastic (and to be honest the old me would have had ice-cream, nuts, take away, choc, haribos etc etc and thought nothing of it) wheras those two bars of choc made me feel really sick! Funny isnt it xxx Like you say Taz - maybe I just need it and have to ride it out xxx

Jump on board Lou! How ya doing? Long time no 'see' xxx

Back