Rainbows return journey to the end diary!

Fantastic first week's weightloss, Hon! Keep up the good work. :)

boo went out fri night for my friends bday drank vod and tonic thought yea i can get back on this but noooooooooooo been struggling ever since and today im back to being 95% ss and i get weighed tmrw :( im so dissapointed in myself.. xx

try not to get to down on yourself because it is wasted energy and can make it more of a struggle to start again. Accept it has happened and move forward using it for a learning experience for the next night out (if you want to). Then just focus on today onwards.

Take care

your right thanks xxx

sooo put on 2lb but thats me sitting with my fizzy water had a coffee and i think i will have a hot choc mint shake :) and i shall take a mushroom soup for dinner at work and have a shake when i get home! thats me back on it im working this wknd and i have a do on the following i am driving though!.
go me :) x i also need to think ive lost 10lb in 2 weeks what other diet would let you do that :) xx

Very well done on your loss so far, never mind about the little gain, just move on from it, i'm sure you will do well this week!!
Hope you enjoyed your choc shake xx

move on kid, your slimness awaits xx

GET INNNNNN that my first stone off!!! WHOOOHOOOO xxx much love to you all xxxx

hey rainbow. congrats on the stone... how are you doing this week?

Back