Ramblings of a Fish out of water

Ooh I'm intruiged by the medilipo! Let us know how you get on!

I have to do my planning for next week today- hate Sundays grrr! Joys of teaching! Interviews are so tough now it puts me off looking elsewhere but know I will have to bite the bullet in the next year or so!

Thank you ladies - just need to establish if my soya allergy is flaring up or not now!

Yeah at the £89 it was at I think it's worth a try - it's whether it gives £200 worth of results will be the ultimate test, if it is, another session before Fiji.

She's only in Bracknell so might be worth looking into if people are in the area - my last session is end of Feb but will be posting results and any inch loss/weight loss after each session.

I done most of my planning last week so just marking for me to catch up on.

So near yet so far...

4lbs, so close to the 5lbs I thought I'd get but there we go a loss is still a loss. Currently spending the day marking, as I was out hunting bridesmaid dresses yesterday and had a date last night (may have fluffed up the date but more on that another day)

Very much looking forward to my MediLipo on Wednesday and probably should find my tape measure to do some before and after measurements.

For now back to work and trying to work out how to unfluff up my date.

MediLipo Session One Review

Ok so we're on one hour after my first MediLipo session and not too bad. In total I lost 2 inches (Area 1: -0.5, area 2: -1, area 3: -0.5).

Literally it is just feels a bit warm on the area it is focusing on. There are four big paddles with are strapped to your stomach and you're errmmm 'cooked' for 15 minutes on one side before the paddles get moved to the other half of the stomach and repeat the cooking process.

Other thing to bear in mind with the treatment is that you will need to do some form of cardio within 12hrs of the treatment as you will need to mobile the fat that's been whacked into your lymphatic system - my lady has some equipment that I can use there which makes it easier especially if I can't be bothered to trek to my own gym.

Only issue is if you are inked in the area that you are focusing on it is recommended that you don't go through with the treatment as it can cause the ink to run and bleed in the area around the tattoo.

Now onto marking and focusing in on weigh in day and I will post about session 2 and losses on Friday. Hopefully when it's all done I'll see if she can send me the photos and I'll post them up here too

How are you getting on after the medilipo? Have you hd anymore since your last post?

I'm in my final two sessions and have decided not to measure again until the last one just as a little pick me up surprise.

I haven't really been posting lately as controlled assessment stress meant I was in work late every night, then I had the Brighton Tattoo Convention - oh and I have become single again all within the last 2 weeks or so..still onwards and all that jazz.

You have been very busy! Looking forward to seeing your losses. :D
Mere x

I'm in my final two sessions and have decided not to measure again until the last one just as a little pick me up surprise.

I haven't really been posting lately as controlled assessment stress meant I was in work late every night, then I had the Brighton Tattoo Convention - oh and I have become single again all within the last 2 weeks or so..still onwards and all that jazz.

Busy Bee!! Look forward to hearing about the results of the medilipo! Sorry to hear about your break up too :( Your doing well coping with all the stress :) x

Well I'm on a protein and salad week as I don't think I could cope this week on the diet without breaking it, so will be starting back on the shakes next week.

It's fine we're going to stay friends he just can't cope with a relationship at the minute - just all a bit meh - but yay for new ink to nurse.

That sounds healthy though- at least your not turning to junk food- thats remarkably strong of you esp during such a tough time.

I went though a similiar experience with an ex- said he wasn't ready for a relationship but was forever changing his mind on that one! Confusing much?! Lol

Oooh what is your new tat like? xx

lunapic_136127030360298_11.jpglunapic_136127030360298_14.jpg

There they are in all their inky glory :)

Yeah I can understand, for the time being I think we are better off just being friends, only time will tell. Actually, my main issue was that I wanted to run out and get some more ink but the bank balance won't allow that after a weekend of being on the inking wagon.

Got another medilipo session tomorrow and one more on Tuesday so will post the final results on the lipo then. I'm thinking another session in August just before I'm due to go to Fiji - yes work finally approved some time off, 5 days instead of the 11 days I asked for but hey ho better than nothing!

MediLipo Review

All done with the lipo now so time for the review - and I definitely would not hestitate to book again (I'm already planning a set of 8 for Easter).

Here's the review I've literally just written for them:

Having undergone the course of 8 treatments I am really pleased with my results. Throughout my treatments I have had people comment on the change to my shape. I have lost 7 inches over the course of my treatments and I would not hesistate to book another set of 8, or recommend the process to family, friends and colleagues. Janet is really easy to get on with and puts you at complete ease during the process and has been nothing but helpful since I've started. Very highly recommended, you genuinely have nothing to lose but inches!

In total I lost 7 inches and to be fair I was naughty the last few sessions and didn't do the exercise afterwards so that may have hampered my final results but overall you can definitely see a difference in the pictures. I didn't lose it necessarily where the laser was pointed but as everyone's metabolism varies it decides to shape where it does, noticably there is a change to the nasty bit on my back and under where my ribs end.

I brought mine as I said on Groupon to make sure that I was happy with results before going in at full whack, booking a set of 8 will set you back £200 on the offer that she is running currently which works out at £25 per session (RRP for the sessions is £75 per go) - yes it might seem expensive but I think as a treat for reaching a target/mini goal it is well worth a go.

So how long do the results last I hear you ask? Well as long as your weight, diet and exercise are maintained you will maintain your results - however you can book booster treatments to keep the incentive going. Another client who was in before me had gained her loss back after pigging out on holiday but after just one session back on it yesterday she lost 7 inches - talk about incentive!!!

As I'm pretty sure it's again minimins rules I won't post her email on here but if anyone wants contact details feel free to send me a private message and I'll put you in touch :)

NB - I have asked to be emailed a couple of before and after pictures so I can put it up on here so we can all have a nose and you can judge for yourself - there is most definitely a change in shape though!

So a bit more Exante and then another block of 8 for me!

Hi Faye your post is very interesting I am glad you enjoyed the experience and the results. What is the minimum amount of treatments recommended?
Mere x

Hi Fayfe
There is a noteable difference. I googled medi lipo but they do not seem to be doing it here in Scotland. Maybe they think we are all too slim up here. :D
Mere x

Wow there really is a difference! :D So what exactly happens in these sessions? x

Mere, try googling i-lipo or laser cavitation as they are the other names for the treatment (when I googled i-lipo Scotland one came up for Ayrshire but it ran at £400 for the 8 sessions so might be worth hunting).

Well WSM, I had them after work and you are there for 30 minutes, maybe a bit longer depending on if it is a measuring day or not. You lay on a treatment bed and are strap up and four laser boxes are put on one side of your waist area for 15 minutes (you also have 2 mini pads but on your lymph glands - near the bikini line), lay until cooked. On the beep the boxes are put on the other side of you and are cooked for another 15 minutes on that side - to be honest I sat and gossiped through my sessions.

Really convenient for me as where I had them done is 5 minutes from where I work so it was quick to nip over from work.
Janet does have gym equipment there for you to use if you don't have a gym membership, but it is really important that you exercise within a few hours to mobilise the fat and help it go away. I know she can bring the equipment out if the sessions are being taken at full price depending on where you are - might be worth asking if you were interested.

Thanks Fayfe for the info. I live in Ayrshire so I will look into it.
Mere x

Back