rather surprised :-)

tutter29

started on monday at 12st1lb and doing really well but cant wait to have veg from monday....anyway decided to weight and measure this morning and am shocked!! lost more inches than weight tho is that normal? weighted at 11st12lb.....waist was 2 inch small,hips 4 inch smaller and each thigh half inch.....rather pleased with the waist and hips, starting to crave hot chocolate today :-( xx

Fantastic!!! Your pounds lost will catch up in a day or so...don't worry. Do you feel amazing?? I LOVED being on attack - felt like I could rule the world :)
Keep going - you are doing the right thing looking at the scales and the tape measure xxxx

Thank you :) yes i feel great!! No headache or feeling ill thankfully....really enjoying it(not even bothered when the hubby an kids are eating choc n stuff lol) whats tolerated items? Not seen owt about that in my book?.....think the daily one n hour dog walk + 3 days a wk running and hr zumba awk will help :) xx

jsut imagine a balloon full of water, if you empty some of it the balloon shrinks.....so I'd say you've done fine with both sides hun.

I forgot to measure myself when i first startd the diet, it was nearly 6 weeks before i remembered, but since then I have lost 12in all over, 4.5 off my waist...so goodness knows what it was originally

Nice one! Well done!! Welcome to the diet :)

Back