Re start again

weelanie

Well as you can guess I am re- starting. I given up twice and went completely mad. I am disappointed that I am now back to my pre exante start weight. However, today's a new day and the sun is shinning and though I have said it before I am this time going to do it. I am putting my weightloss as my main priority. I will no longer turn to food to solve my problems. I also plan to walk 10,000 steps a day. I have done 800 so far so good start :) good luck everyone x

Welcome back W. The sun is a good motivator for trying to lose weight. Do you know what made you give into temptation? As you say try & find something to distract you in those times of straying. Try to come on here regularly as there are lots of success stories. Use it as your tool for staying on track. Good luck this week x

Welcome back and good luck x

Welcome back. Good luck - keep that positive head on you and you'll definately do it xxx

Thanks everyone x. Suzie58 stress usually work related is my biggest downfall as I comfort eat. BUT NOT ANY MORE. I can and will get my BMI down to healthy :)

Hi and welcome back!
I have a new mantra when it comes work related stress that may help:

Are they paying me enough to hate myself??

my company don't pay me enough, to make me angry with me for eating too much!! (if that makes sense)

Nix

Back