Re-starting Monday week 8!!!!!!!!!

ok so day 10 oohh in the double digits nice:D

feeling ok this morning however i did weigh myself and i am only down 2lbs since monday:sigh: ah well i am due totm so i am going to blame that as i have stuck 100% to the diet.

All boring really not much to report my hubby told me this morning that my clothes look bigger on me but i dont feel it yet.
Really not looking forward to the weekend as i struggle so badly and i am so grumpy but i am hoping this weekend will be better then last. My family are all going out on saturday evening but i have decided i will babysit so i have 5 kids staying in my house on saturday night now that will surly keep me well away from food.

i was so angry with myself last night that i am doing this diet if you know what i mean angry that i let myself get to 14 and half stone i really think if i hadnt taken any action that by the end of the year i would probably be 16 stone and another thing that is terrible is that the day i went into hospital to have my first son i weighed 14 st 2lbs so i now weigh heavier then i did 9 months pregnant :cry::cry::cry: how bad is that.

Right enough rambling will go off and do some work

Hope everyone has a good dayxxx

Chat later

Slim4life:D

slim - you are going through the exact same feeling as me. after the first week wore off i was so angry and upset at myself for being so out of control of my life that i have having to resort to CD. i felt like such a failure, and SO upset that it had to be CD. really i was just dealing with my emotional attachment to eating. i was blaming cd for me feeling low. but really its cos i was attached to food and missing it and mourning it. i have had some low times, but i can say hand on heart that i am now in week 12 and sticking through those times has made me stronger than ever. i think the low feelings about it all still come and go, but the first month is really bad for me. now i hardly ever feel deprived and sometimes when i have a planned meal i realise i dont want it and carry on with cd. i think at about week 3-4 i decided i was not going to let FOOD dictate my life any more and be the centre of it all. if i want to eat now i do, if i dont i donnt. when i have a day off i dont start eating at 8am and scoff all day and cram it all in. i have a normal day and eat when hungry and never feel bad. in the first month i needed ss+ days a lot as they got me through feeling rough. hang in there, those voices in your head are there to make you come off plan, hang in there. when i started my goal was 11st and i am nearly there and thiking of goig lower. you can do it!!!

where you going in June?? I am going on AI hols in june too!!!

hi leeds sorry i posted the above before i saw your reply.

Your post has really said exactly what i am feeling and you are so right i also need to stop being angry with myself and start looking to the future and defo stop letting food dictate my life everything you have said rings true thank you so much for your postxxx

I am going to portugal where are you going???

motivation is a big fat zero :mad::mad::mad: and i have had my first cheat a piece of cheese seriously what the f***k is wrong with me so pisssssssed off

:sigh::sigh: i am off to feel sorry for myself now

:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Hi forget it now but yep you sure do feel crap afterwards hun.!

Drink a bit more water and tomorrow will be a new day.!

thanks shanny:cry:

well day 11 and honestly feel very down today my totm has still not arrived and i am still only 2lbs down on the scale

i dunno maybe i am just pmt and having a few bad days i just feel so fed up and could cry my heart out.

Anyway will try and get on with it today have my packs and water and hopefully totm will arrive i do always feel crap a few days before hand so maybe thats why i am down.

Will go off and do some work and hoping that i will feel a bit better later

Talk later

Slim4life:mad:

Don't worry. You can still go back on track :) and if I were you, I'd swap that cheese for carrot or a piece of white meat :)

Hey hun... get back on the wagon, it's here waiting for you... I'm on it too!!! Don't worry about a little piece of cheese, look at the bigger picture and what you've achieved so far, don't be too harsh on yourself just get back on track!
xx

hi! i was where you are a few weeks ago. TOM was v late and i wasnt losing, that week i sts weight wise, felt absolutely rubbish, thought of giving up CD and hated every second. My TOM was over a week late, but that week i lost 5lbs and now i am fine. keep going. the feeling low is your hormones and a low loss this week will balance out next week trust me.

keep going, and if feeling terrible then have some chicken. it helps the mood massively but dont have it if you think it could lead to more damage.

Awww slim4life - don't be disheartened. It was just a piece of cheese - it could have been an entire box of chocolates or a whole pizza. Try and focus on the positives -
1. You've got all this way so far
2. You lost 8 pounds in your first week
3. You're taking control of your life and doing the right thing
4. Your TOM is making you feel this way - nothing else

and ultimately one piece of cheese can not take any of the above away from you. Keep your chin up and look forward - I'm always here if you need to talk

Lou x

Day 13 guys thank you so much for all your very supportive messages they really mean alot to me ;)

Well i have had a few bad days to say the least havent cheated but having been feeling very down but today i feel a good bit better tom still not here so that is not helping my cause.

Anyway i am going to look forward to the new week ahead.

Yesterday was lovely went to the beach and then to the park so i got a good bit of excersize in.

I dont think i am really drinking enough water so really need to address this .

Chat later

Slim4life

Morning hun yep start a fresh now i gained 2 lbs this week naughty mee hay.!!
im on a mission now.!

Good luck S4L.!!

good morning day 14

2 weeks on the diet today woohoo i know i have a long way to go but i am defo off and running:D

Feeling very positive today and i have my weigh in later i know i didnt loose that much this week but i would be delighted with 2lbs.
Tom has still not arrived but i am not feeling as bad as the other day.

I will be back later hopfully at least 2lbs skinnier lol

Slim4life:D

Good luck on your WI and every lb counts :D

good luck slim!!! dont forget that if you dont get TOM thi week you might be retaining water like me. 2lbs would be great!!!

Back