Re-starting next week - anything changed?

Hello :) I'm starting after nearly 6 months off (last time I plateaued after a month and got fed up) can't wait until Tuesday when I give it my all!

Ruth
X

Hi all im restarting ww aswell looking to lose at least 3-4 stone! This site was great for helping me last time just by reading posts:) But this time Id like to set up a profile with all the wee time lines and stuff but have no idea how do do it:( anyone out there tht can tell me how to do it lol plzzzz

Haynkay said:
Hi all im restarting ww aswell looking to lose at least 3-4 stone! This site was great for helping me last time just by reading posts:) But this time Id like to set up a profile with all the wee time lines and stuff but have no idea how do do it:( anyone out there tht can tell me how to do it lol plzzzz

Hiya! Good luck with the restart! If you want the timelines etc go to www.tickerfactory.com and click on weight loss ticker to make one :)

I can't see how many times you have posted but it depends upon that how many characters you can put in your signature! When you have made your ticker copy the top code for blogs/bb code thingy and paste it into your signature by going on user cp and adding it in!

Hope this helps! I'm sure you will lose your weight in no time!

Also if u don't fancy the ticker factory then www.lilyslim.com do some good ones too!

Ruth
X

Back