ProPoints Reached goal! My maintenance diary x

You will get there Hun,don't feel bad.Am glad all is going well with you are Gareth :0)
Am good thanks,going to do healthy eating for a month and see how I get on(with treats at the weekend and the odd meal out)
Just fancied a change.

You aren't being a pain, it took me a while to get my head round it and to stop stressing about food and I'm sure you will too.

I'm glad to hear that everything is going so well with you and Gareth! ^^

Your weight does fluctuate by +/- 2.2lb depending on just the time of day so you can't judge a gain by one day :) xx

Pleased that you feel better but you do need to let yourself have the odd treat hun or you will keep losing x

I know I just can't seem to get out of wanting to lose more. See what happens at meeting on weds maybe they can help me.
I need to get out of this mind set.
Thank u for being so kind both of you.
How's your studies going Libby? Good I hope :)
Xxx

bulldogdaisy said:
Hopefully the meeting will put your mind at rest Hun :0)
How's college going?

Yeah I hope so cos its driving me mad! According to mfp I have 1300 calories remaining today to maintain! That is ridiculous I ate all my points. The exercise I guess
College is amazing I love it hard work but good how are u? X x

Jaly said:
Yeah, I feel the same, I still feel almost disappointed if the scales don't show a loss even though I'm actually trying to gain lol, need to snap out of it! xx

Studies are going well thanks, so much work though!

How much do u need to gain? It's so hard isn't it to switch off losing mode!
Ah am same lots of work so much anatomy and assignments it's great though :) xxx

browny85 said:
Yeah I hope so cos its driving me mad! According to mfp I have 1300 calories remaining today to maintain! That is ridiculous I ate all my points. The exercise I guess
College is amazing I love it hard work but good how are u? X x

Glad you are loving college Hun,the hard work will pay off without a doubt :0)
Yea It probably is cos of the exercise.
Am good thanks,day two of healthy eating going well(can't remember if I said to you about it or not)

bulldogdaisy said:
Glad you are loving college Hun,the hard work will pay off without a doubt :0)
Yea It probably is cos of the exercise.
Am good thanks,day two of healthy eating going well(can't remember if I said to you about it or not)

Ahhhh how's the healthy eating going? U enjoying it? That's the main thing. :)
Am addicted to toasted weight watchers bagels with banana in for breakfast! Keep meaning to have something new but I just like them too much hehe xxx

browny85 said:
Ahhhh how's the healthy eating going? U enjoying it? That's the main thing. :)
Am addicted to toasted weight watchers bagels with banana in for breakfast! Keep meaning to have something new but I just like them too much hehe xxx

Hiya,the sun is out today but it rained alot yesterday.
All is going well with the healthy eating,will let you know if the scales do agree come Friday.
Haha if you are enjoying the toasted bagels with the banana then I wouldn't worry about it ;0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Aw ok Hun,am sure you can do it,how are you feeling?

Confused because I ate so so so many more points than before like really I did and had my bet loss since first week! I don't know what to do x x x

Back