ProPoints Reached goal! My maintenance diary x

Listen to us Clare, you need to eat more and you will keep losing if you don't eat ALL of your calories/Weeklies/AP! I know it sounds harsh but it took people nagging me to make me realise, there's absolutely nothing wrong with a treat. If you don't want to eat junk for the sake of it, fill yourself up with plenty of nuts/dried fruit xx Sometimes we lose more as our bodies/metabolisms are shaken up by the extra food but you just need to relax and eat full-fat cheeses/yoghurts/milk etc.

I know thank u all so so much. I am really going to try and let go a bit. It's scary losing 3 lbs in one week at this stage.
I know it's crucial I stop losing now.
If u start writing a diary again of food and exercise will u help me? Xxxx sorry

Thank you :) am so shocked and taken a back because I really have eaten so much more. Kit Kat chunky with peanut butter for me today :) been wanting one for ages xx

bulldogdaisy said:
No please don't worry..you need to be able to enjoy it Hun :0)

3 lbs is a lot in one week isn't it considering my bmi I do really need to sort this out this week.
Today so far
Breakfast banana and weight watchers 2pp bar
Snack skinny popcorn 3pp
Lunch going to have an 8pp subway sandwich

Dinner am cooking 6pp stewed steak for me and Gareth and making a cheese cake that's 4pp.
I will have my kit Kat today too
No gym today and probs have a glass of wine tonight
Already worked out my exercise pp for the week is 49 so I have to eat those plus my 49 weeklies this week and make sure that I do xxx

browny85 said:
3 lbs is a lot in one week isn't it considering my bmi I do really need to sort this out this week.
Today so far
Breakfast banana and weight watchers 2pp bar
Snack skinny popcorn 3pp
Lunch going to have an 8pp subway sandwich

Dinner am cooking 6pp stewed steak for me and Gareth and making a cheese cake that's 4pp.
I will have my kit Kat today too
No gym today and probs have a glass of wine tonight
Already worked out my exercise pp for the week is 49 so I have to eat those plus my 49 weeklies this week and make sure that I do xxx

Yup maybe plan ahead so you can stock up on things when you go shopping as that will help.

Yeah I just done a food shop. Bought malteasers (my fav) and bagels and stuff like that. My friend who I just went to lunch with suggested cos I love bagels with banana having 2 for breakfast instead of the one which I could easily do take one with me for the journey to college as its a one hour drive.
I've just had malteasers a mini wagon wheel and some chick peas and have put ally food for today in mfp including dinner and desert and i am still 600 calories short and that's without exercise today so no extra calories.
Seriously this is daunting xxx

Jaly said:
I know it's daunting hun but you will get there :) xx Are you buying full-fat products etc? Always happy to help you, feel free to add me on MFP (jaly92) xx

Hope you enjoyed your choc and your night with Gareth!

Weight fluctuations are natural and you want to gain a lb so look at a gain as a good thing hun! xx

Ah will add u babes :) thank u :) no am still on weight watchers foods a lot. I'm sure I'll get there I managed 1730 calories today with no gym :)
2070 is my goal to maintain net calories so this is good :)
How's ur day sweets? Xxx

Had such a good night with Gareth :)

But before he arrived my mother turned on me once again said she is sick of me and my obsession with eating healthy she is more of a junk food eater doesn't eat fruit or veg and is not something I aspire to be.
Am so sick of her abuse I do all I can for my family when I was anorexic and in London nobody helped me not even my mother I did it all myself!
Honestly she screamed at me and hung up the phone.
She doesn't see how happy I am , the happier I am the more she causes upset. It's so hard. Xxx

Sorry to hear that about your Mum Hun,you need support not abuse! Hope you're ok though and that good that you had a lovely night with Gareth :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Sorry to hear that about your Mum Hun,you need support not abuse! Hope you're ok though and that good that you had a lovely night with Gareth :0)

She's always been like that with me. I've just about had enough its different when they are gettin money off me! Totally different then.
Just never been there for me at all.
Hey ho had an amazing night with Gareth and also I went and bought the most beautiful dress and shrug yesterday for this ball on Saturday :) how are u? Xxx

browny85 said:
She's always been like that with me. I've just about had enough its different when they are gettin money off me! Totally different then.
Just never been there for me at all.
Hey ho had an amazing night with Gareth and also I went and bought the most beautiful dress and shrug yesterday for this ball on Saturday :) how are u? Xxx

Wow you will have to share us a pic there Hun!
Don't blame you for being upset with your Mum,I don't think some parents realise the damage they do to their children!
You're a strong lady and have support here whenever you need it plus it's sounds like you have a good relationship with Gareth,and you are doing well at college,you have a lot going for you :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Wow you will have to share us a pic there Hun!
Don't blame you for being upset with your Mum,I don't think some parents realise the damage they do to their children!
You're a strong lady and have support here whenever you need it plus it's sounds like you have a good relationship with Gareth,and you are doing well at college,you have a lot going for you :0)

Yeah I will post a pic on Saturday :)
Am determined to get in most of my calories including exercise ones :!
Having 2 wraps for lunch today
Honest I have a nightmare with them they give so much to my sister but nothing to me except when they want money.
Still I work hard I have a good life and its all down to my hard work and determination xxx

browny85 said:
Yeah I will post a pic on Saturday :)
Am determined to get in most of my calories including exercise ones :!
Having 2 wraps for lunch today
Honest I have a nightmare with them they give so much to my sister but nothing to me except when they want money.
Still I work hard I have a good life and its all down to my hard work and determination xxx

Ok cool bout the pic :0)
Families can be a nightmare at times as you say!
Well done about the calories Hun,enjoy those two wraps :0)

Back