Ready for a slimmer, sexy summer! My food diary

Im so excited, but the thought of being in a bikini is making me cringe !!! OH my god I need one of those... I've been putting it off for so long but it really needed doing, the stuff was burning my skin though :| ha xx

Today has been another confusing red day but it makes sense to me :-D

Breakfast

Rest of magic pancake mixture from yesterday, (half HexB) with grapes

Mid morning

Two ryvita fruit crunch (HexB) spread with quark and sweetener, blueberries and strawbs

IMG_1514.jpg

Lunch

Chicken salad, cooked chicken, lettuce, cucumber, cherry toms, beetroot and 3 mini babybel lights (HexA)

IMG_1515.jpg

Dinner

Tesco finest chicken chasseur and I'm going to make ratatouille. YUM!

Snacks

Slice choc weetabix cake = 4 syns + half HexB
2 cans diet coke
banana

Daily syns = 4

Healthy extras = HexA = SS milk, HexA = 3 mini babybel lights
HexB = 17g porridge oats and half portion weetabix (in weetabix cake). HexB = Two ryvita fruit crunch

Just sitting down with a nice cuppa watching jeremy kyle and having 8 mikados (2 of each flavour ;-) (4)as got a choccy craving and I need it before I do my Josie DVD waaa :'( xxx

Your food is sounding gorgeous hun! Where you off to on holidays in two weeks?

I hear ya on the ironing front. Not fun! X

aww thanks!! need to try and not get bored of it... I'm going to fuerteventura and I intend on doing nothing but laying in the sun for 7 days straight :) godd do not get me started i hate it :-( x

IMG_0273.jpg

tea was a yummy success :) unfortunately the budweiser is not mine....

I ask everyone this and always get a confused response lol. I don't like any sort of yogurt....do magic pancakes taste like yogurt?

they have the yogurty flavour but obviously not a yogurty texture :) they are an aquired taste I imagine :) xx

Morning all!! back at work today and I'm on a long 0730-2000 :-(

Food I've got ready for work is...

Breakfast

Twining morning detox tea, All bran chocolate crunch (HexB) with vanilla muller light followed by banana

Lunch/Dinner

Chicken Salad, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, cooked chicken and beetroot

Snacks

Apple
blueberries
Slice weetabix cake (5.5 syns)
Can diet coke

Supper

If I'm hungry when I get in tin of WW chicken and noodle soup (2.5) with cheese and tomato toastie (HexA and HexB)

Daily Syns = 8

Healthy Extras = HexA = 42g low low cheese
HexB = 30g All bran chocolate crunch, HexB = two slice WM bread from 400g loaf

Have a lovely Thursday everyone, pay day for me tomorrow :party0011:

Ciao for now xox

Morning all!! back at work today and I'm on a long 0730-2000 :-(

Food I've got ready for work is...

Breakfast

Twining morning detox tea, All bran chocolate crunch (HexB) with vanilla muller light followed by banana

Lunch/Dinner

Chicken Salad, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, cooked chicken and beetroot

Snacks

Apple
blueberries
Slice weetabix cake (5.5 syns)
Can diet coke

Supper

If I'm hungry when I get in tin of WW chicken and noodle soup (2.5) with cheese and tomato toastie (HexA and HexB)

Daily Syns = 8

Healthy Extras = HexA = 42g low low cheese
HexB = 30g All bran chocolate crunch, HexB = two slice WM bread from 400g loaf

Have a lovely Thursday everyone, pay day for me tomorrow:party0011:

Ciao for now xox

Hope work wasn't too bad! Lots of body magic i imagine with all that running around!! Food for today looks good! :)

Whats in your weetabix cake hun...and do you think its worth it...or better to have a smaller piece of normal cake for the same syns?? How much do you get for 5.5 syns?
xx

basically weetabix milk water flour and options hot choc, it is tasty but needs more chocolate, which would mean more syns, so no i think I would rather have something else for the syns but I need to eat it now I;ve made it haha! xx

Hope work wasn't too bad! Lots of body magic i imagine with all that running around!! Food for today looks good! :)

work was rubbishhhhhh but another day another dollar. oh god your telling me! i walk to work everyday, half an hour there half an hour back and then run around for 12 hours lol!! xx

work was rubbishhhhhh but another day another dollar. oh god your telling me! i walk to work everyday, half an hour there half an hour back and then run around for 12 hours lol!! xx

My goodness!! Are you superwoman or something!! I like walking but id be dead doing that. I suppose you just get used to it in the end. Xx

My goodness!! Are you superwoman or something!! I like walking but id be dead doing that. I suppose you just get used to it in the end. Xx

haha everyone says that but its like a 10-15 minute walk to the bus stop so by the time i get there i might as well just carry on :D xx

Back