Ready for a slimmer, sexy summer! My food diary

Hmmm depends if I'm in the mood for something stodgy or not...and also if I remember to soak the oats in the muller overnight...I think on the whole I prefer the ones with just egg and sweetener as they are most like normal pancake consistency...I've heard of some poeple say they find them too eggy but I dont think mine ever taste of egg (probably cos I put too much sweetener in!) and then top them with fruit and a yoghurt or some light squirty cream! x

ive just bought some light squirty cream yesterday so this will definitely be making an appearance in my kitchen :) xx

I finished the magic pancake mixture :) didnt want to but I'm feeling strange this week!! really wanted to do my Josie DVD today as I've not done it since last week but my tummy is in bits, it even woke me up during the night last night so had a crap sleep!! Its not TOTM pain so not sure whats up with me, its coming and going. anyway I WILL do the DVD in morning if I don't do it tonight. Feeling like a fat lump today...

Food diary for today :) Red day today !

Breakfast

Magic pancakes (HexB) and strawberrys

Lunch

Smoked salmon sandwich spread with philadelphia lightest (1.5), cucumber, on two wholemeal slices bread, a whole tomato and pickled onions on side

Dinner

BBQ, cheese (HexA) and bacon smothered chicken and a large side salad

Snacks

banana
apple
two rich tea fingers (2)
two cans of diet coke

Daily Syns: - 3.5

Healthy Extras: - HexA = 42g low low cheese
HexB = 35 g porridge oats, two slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf

just fancied something "naughty" so i've had a caramel options (2) with 12.5g squirty cream (1.5) and a chopped up marshmallow on top (1.5) so five syns for a luscious hot choc :)

takes me to a total of 8.5 today.

On another late shift today 12-8, they always throw me out food wise as in my job its almost impossible to get a break so have to take things I can quickly run in and eat and run back out again, and continue like this throughout the day!!

Breakfast

42g all bran (HexB) with a chopped banana and SS milk (HexA)
Cup of tea and two rich tea fingers (2)

Lunch/Dinner

Tuna sandwich with tbsp extra light mayo (0.5) on wholemeal bread (HexB) with lettuce and cucumber
Muller Light strawberry greek style yogurt (0.5)

Snacks

Apple
Three mini babybel lights (HexA)
Half a mango
Cooked chicken pieces
Diet coke
4 mikado's (2)

As you can see its more like a picnic when I'm at work I literally don't even get to sit down so picky food it is or no food at all!!

Daily Syns = 5

Healthy Extras: - HexA = 350mls SS skimmed milk, 3 babybel mini light's
HexB = 2 slice WM bread from 400g loaf, 42g All Bran

If I feel peckish when I get in (usually at 9pm) I'll have fruit or I have some syn free carrot and corriander soup I've made in the fridge. We'll see!

Have a lovely day everyone :)

x

Last edited:
Its all about the planning baby! It would be so easy not to plan or just use work as an excuse to snack on naughty things - but you sound well ahead of the game..and even have soup in the fridge for hometime snacks! Have fun at work and enjoy your picnic! :) xx

Its all about the planning baby! It would be so easy not to plan or just use work as an excuse to snack on naughty things - but you sound well ahead of the game..and even have soup in the fridge for hometime snacks! Have fun at work and enjoy your picnic! :) xx

haha it really does help :) didnt manage the yogurt so I'm at a total of 4.5 syns for the day, but had a rubbish rubbish day so I've come home and had another lovely hot chocolate (2) with cream (1.5) and a choc filled wafer (2) so at 10 syns again!!! i know were allowed them but I don't like to have all ten or fifteen everyday. but i'm not going out this weekend so whatever :) xx

Mmmmmm picnic! x

haha thats genuinely what it feels like. wish i could take a nice salad or stew but don't physically have the time to eat it!! xx

Where do you work chick? Think i read that you were a nurse in Leeds? Me too! X

I work at Jimmys J12 lovely what about you??x

Happy Saturday everyone! Hope everyone has had a lovely week. I'm working all weekend Yipee!! Working a 730-330 today. The Sun is shining its gorgeous.. SUMMER IS COMING GIRLS!
Oh my God I feel like a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders me and Charlie have been bickering all week...none stop, and last night I had a massive cry (cannot remember the last time I cried) so I feel tons better and had the best night sleep I've had in ages! and we're all good again! :) Sometimes you have just got to let it out eh!

Todays food is something like this :) (Extra easy)

Breakfast

Twinings morning detox tea, 42g all bran (HexB) with mullerlight yogurt and a banana

Lunch

Half a wholemeal bagel (5.5) with smoked salmon and 30g philly lightest (1.5) and cucumber (its saturday so i can) :)
Grapes and apple

Dinner

Two homemade turkey burgers with babybel cheese tucked inside (HexA) then grilled (without the buns for me) and slimming world chips and salad

Snacks

Diet Coke

Daily Syns:- 7

Healthy Extras:- HexA = 3 babybel mini lights HexB = 42g all bran

Last edited:
So glad to hear you sorted things with the boyf ad ha a fab nights sleep! Funny how underlying things we're worried about can affect sleeping patterns!

I'm so happy it's sunny!! :) makes you remember that you want to slim down and look extra hot in cute summer clothes! Woo I can't wait for that!

What's the morning detox tea like Hun? Do you think it makes you feel any better or you just like the taste? Xx

i knoww thank god i hate arguing and silly bickering usually over nothing :-( he's really stressed at work and I work daft hours its very difficult sometimes! I just like the taste and I think its just habit having it! I think its just because it has lots of good things in it I just like to kick start the day with it :) Hope you've had a lovely saturday! I'm glad to be home from work now :) xx

Back