Ready for my close-up! Before & after pics.

Shivie....I wanna be a bridesmaid :D ...I'm being a bride next year so can't do the 29th August 2012 but any other day I'm free ;) ~lol~ x x x

Oooh bet you can't wait to be swanning down the aisle in the dress of your dreams to marry the man of your dreams!
I'll just have to wait 'til your back from honeymoon then!! Should have a total hottie of a groom found by then!!! ;)

Oooh count me in!! Do I have to wear a dress? X

You can be joint chief bridesmaid with Lilac Dee! And you will wow everyone in your virtual dress which you can design yourself of course, being the gifted artist you are!! xxx

Wow, you look beautiful, hair, skin and eyes are glowing. I was so worried that you would put the pictures up whilst I was on holiday and I wouldn't see them. The colour of that dress is really beautiful, think you will be able to wear that dress again. Love the little silver thing on the dress too. Congratulations! Elaine.

Awww, thanks so much for those lovely lovely words Elaine Melanie! Yes that's the "famous" dress which had to be taken in a whole foot between the three fittings!! The poor seamstress was kept busy! Was really happy with how it turned out and will definitely have it modified as a party-dress one of these days!
Doesn't all the water make such a difference to the complexion?! That's one part of this plan that I really hope I will continue with for life. Hope your weekend goes great, keep up the fab work!

x S

Wow, u look amazing!!!!
Well done chick.
Xx

Thanks a million V and well done on your own fab losses so far! Roll on Christmas when you're shimmying around in that size 12 dress!

x S

Well done Shivie, you look fabulous. Am sure everyone appreciates the pics cause they are so inspirational to look at if you are having a tough day, really motivates you to keep at it. Your dress and hair were beautiful too.x

Well done Shivie, you look fabulous. Am sure everyone appreciates the pics cause they are so inspirational to look at if you are having a tough day, really motivates you to keep at it. Your dress and hair were beautiful too.x

Why thank you Thistime08! A picture is worth a thousand words as the saying goes! I used to DREAD having my picture taken as, no matter how "sort of alright" I thought I looked that day, the photo always told a different story! Now I can strike a pose with confidence! Well done you for getting back on the ball and setting your eyes on the prize...you'll do it this time hun...go Lily White go!! ;)

How much weight did u lose. How long did it take?? You look absolutely fantastic!!! I want a dramatic weight loss like that!!!! ;-)

Debbie they are at the start of this on page 1 :)

Shivie...I am SO excited about the wedding ...every time I try the dress on and it looks that lil bit better it makes me want it NOW!!! ~lol~

I will have to post some mid way piccies soon ....as found some really bad photo's off a friends fb account :( that I didn't know were being taken as otherwise I'd of been hiding!

I couldn't stand having pictures taken of me either and even now I'm not too sure ...but will take some and post them soon :) x x x

Back