Ready to go again......

Green day.....

2 alpen bars, eggs, beans and an apple.

Who knows what the rest of the day will bring!! But I am setting myself a challenge to always drunk water/squash before eating and try to increase my fruit intake.

For lunch I've had pasta with veg followed by pineapple,satsuma and Ff yogurt.

Tea will be a veg and Quorn stirfry with extra chuck peas. And a side serving of scanbran to get in my other b choice.

In addition to this I've had 4 mikado (2), 2 Liquorice allsorts (2), 13 cherries and a rocky crisp (4).

Going to aim for around 8 syns a day.

Boo, got that horrible back to work feeling :(

Am stuffed!!!

Very busy day - first day back at school and it was our GCSE exam followed by a staff meeting - this was interesting! And tonight I decided to brave aquafit - I loved it :)

Green day........

Fruit and Ff yogurt with 2 alpen bars.

Scanbran, cottage cheese, apple, satsuma and sugarsnap peas.

2 Quorn sausages and 4 mikado (2).

Tea was veg curry with a bit of plain cous cous.

Just letting tea settle before having some squash and iced gems (5).

Red day.......

Crunchy bran with milk, raspberries, blueberries and pineapple.

4 Ryvita, tuna with Ff cottage cheese, apple, sugarsnap peas and a satsuma.

Pineapple, Ff yogurt, 4 mikado (2).

Tea will be spicy chicken and veg with roast BNS, carrots and onions.

Lovely breakfast if porridge with a fruit salad on top :)

Attachments

• image-1903903784.jpg
    image-1903903784.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 28
Green day....

Breakfast as above.

Scanbran, laughing cow, apple and sugarsnap peas.

2 mikado (1), Ff yogurt, nectarine.

Tea will be Quorn chilli (Quorn,onions,peppers,mushrooms,tomatoes and kidney beans) with rice and extra veg.

Hungry!!! I want tea now :(

Did the shred earlier too - getting a little bored though so might look fir something to alternate with.

Had 1 mikado (0.5) and iced gems (5). It's so disappointing when you get one without the little bit of icing on!!

Feel massive today :( No reason why - and I'm resisting stepping on the scales as I don't want to see a number that'll make me worse :(

Green day.....

Fruit salad, Ff yogurt and 2 alpen bars.

Left over Quorn chilli, scanbran, laughing cow and an apple.

2 mikado (1) and Ff yogurt, maybe a few cherries as I need to eat them up.

Tea is going to be a jacket potato, fried eggs and mushy peas. Random I know, but I just fancy it :)

Red day.....

Crunchy bran with lots of raspberries and blueberries.

Scanbran, tuna, Ff cottage cheese and an apple.

Yogurt.

Tea is roast BNS, carrots and onions with el mince (cooked with onions, peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes).

Had an aero bar (5) and 3 more Liquorice allsorts (3).

Am quite sure I could eat a lot more sweet stuff but I gave decided to go and watch Eastenders instead!!

Started the day with sone step aerobics but gave myself a massive bruise on my hand my whacking it on the weight I was holding :(

Red day......

Fruit salad (apple, pineapple, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries) with 2 alpen and Ff yogurt.

Fried eggs, el bacon, tomatoes, scanbran and lc triangles.

Tea will be smoked cod, roasted BNS, carrots, onions and some broccoli.

Hoping my nectarines ripen up quickly :)

Throughout the day u have had 4 mikado (2), 1 Liquorice allsort (1) and some iced gems (5).

Tea was a let down as I overcooked my fish ;(

Went shopping today and every size 14 pair of trousers I tried in fitted - didn't necessarily like them once they were on but hey, they fitted!!

Really nervous about weigh in tomorrow, I KNOW my body is changing but if the numbers don't show it I won't be happy!! Fingers crossed for the morning.....

Another pound on :( :( :(

Feeling really disheartened and thinking wad is the point. I'm doing everything I should-water, exercise, lots of fruit and veg and well within syns. Why??????

Just done the shred, had a pint of water and some pineapple.

Another pound on :( :( :(

Feeling really disheartened and thinking wad is the point. I'm doing everything I should-water, exercise, lots of fruit and veg and well within syns. Why??????

Just done the shred, had a pint of water and some pineapple.

I am sure that you will soon shift that 1lb x

Hiya! It's just so disheartening isn't it? Just keep going. My sw consultant said that I should try different recipies. I've made a syn free speed soup - perfect for this weather and full of speed foods! x x

Back