Ready to make a change!!!

Good to hear :0) x

YAY! Starting to feel human again!!! Just feel awfull keeping the OH up at night!! Coughing and spluttering!!! Think its on its way out now though!!!

Re-feed is going ok!! Trying to encorporate bits of everything i should be eating each day!!! But feeling so full.... Not in a pleasant way!!!

Hope your all well!!!!

Have been feeling very down about the re-feed.... and then this morning.... i came on!!! Ahhhhhh that explains it!!! Lol.... Hoping to feel better.... a few days of feeling sorry for myself with a hot water bottle...and then holidays!!! YIppeeeeee!!!!

Glad you have found out why you have felt so glum, i hope you feel all better very soon, how many sleeps is it now ???

oooo not long, not long, have you done all your shopping ? I hope the weather cheers up a bit for you

I have done some shopping as my stuff that i took in April was WAY too big!!! : ) So it was nice buying some new stuff.... not spending too much as i don't intend to wear it for very long!!! ; )

Thats my thing as well been trying to buy as little as possible and as cheaply as possible because i keep shrinking out of things so quickly. Not that i am complaining mind :)

Shrinking definately is good. I wear baggy clothes anyway - did most of the time even when I was slim, so hopefully won't have to buy too many things too often.

I bought all new for holiday but will flog on eBay when they are small !! Xx :0)

Bet you can't wait to go away deezer xxx

Have been weeding out the stuff in my wardrobe that I now despise! The local charity shops will be overflowing with donations!
It's amazing how much I've invested in clothes that make me invisible to the world. Like protective armour to hide behind. Makes me quite emotional actually.:(

x S

Have been weeding out the stuff in my wardrobe that I now despise! The local charity shops will be overflowing with donations!
It's amazing how much I've invested in clothes that make me invisible to the world. Like protective armour to hide behind. Makes me quite emotional actually.:(

x S

oh bless you i know what you mean, try not to dwell, that was you then, not you now, or how you are going to be. Come out come out you have no reason to hide away anymore x

x S
No more though babe!!! x

Went to the chemist today for my pre-holiday weigh!!! And -3lb!!!! Can you believe it??? He heeeeee..... 1lb off 3 stone!!! Doh!!! Hehe!!! Still chuffed to bit though!!!! : ) x

brilliant news well done you x

Back