Ready to start again

Ty Bgbumps and so are you xx

I put my oven on about 150 let heat up
Put oatmeal into small dish add whatever spices I want cinnamon, mixed spice, ginger etc
Then add just enough water to bring together, like when you make icing
make two biscuit shapes out of it on greaseproof paper on a baking tray, try not to press them too hard on to paper
I chop 2 almonds and scatter over the 2 biscuits and grate nutmeg all over them
then in oven for about 15 mins
if you have a fan oven I think you'd have to drop to 130 ish trial and error really
let them cool and peel from paper

I take vitamin and mineral and omega 3 tab daily so not too worried about nutrients
Lovely with a cuppa at work where I cant make into porridge

Last edited:
Where did you get your badge of achievements from hun? I couldn't see anything on S&S website.

Day 44

day 44

A late post at end of day, have jet lag from turning from nights to days and am absolutey shattered day off tomorrow thank god.
Have felt very dizzy today but think it was down to not getting enough water over past few days hopefully can now catch up.
Swimming tomorrow EEK......

lemon bar - chocolate shake - cottage pie/cabbage- jelly - café caramel

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Day 45

Well swimming day is here, am extremely nervous.
Hate hate hate that walk from changing room into water.
Hate hate hate coming out of pool and walking to changing room
Love love love in the water where you feel as if you're only 10 stone lol

have a good day all

update-
I survived my swimming, felt really energised after but now tired and very ready for bed. Was hungry for most of the day waiting on it being time for meals, maybe done too much?
Realised I am no longer morbidly obese just obese ouch.....

café caramel - hot banana shake - cottage pie/turnip - chocolate shake

Last edited:
See you've found them, well done on your losses xx

Day 46

Day 46

Finally at end of shifts thank god a good wee break till next set. Hunger thankfully has subsided.
café latte - lemon bar - cottage pie/turnip -jelly - chocolate shake

Day 47

Day 47
What's new for me this week.....

The party that I'm so undecided about is in a weeks time and I find myself going back and forth about what i'm going to do.
I find myself having internal arguments, where really i'm trying really hard to justify a decision to eat drink and be merry.

i'm bored eating slim and save -
I'm not bored, I now eat to live not live to eat. So many other things are taking foods place. Walking , exercise, swimming and i'm getting through all those jobs you put off and put off.

I've been so good I deserve - Yes, but why does the reward have to be food and drink. Come on girl be more creative. You have your eye on a vibration plate exerciser, make that the reward.

It's only one day - but will it be, a night of off limits, high carb and alcohol, then a fry up in morning then the next day is wasted why not just keep eating, then the promise to start the next day and the the next.

When I write it down its so obvious I can't trust myself to come off for one night and i'm so frightened of going off the rails and what the damage would be on the scales and to my willpower.
I may have to put a time limit on the party and bail out when I feel myself wavering.
I could be the taxi driver that night and take out the alcohol temptation
If I get through this I will reward myself with the vibration plate exerciser!

walk 4 miles today, mowed the grass so had my workout thankyou lol

café caramel - oatmeal cookies - mushroom pasta/green beans - jelly - mint choc shake

Last edited:
Hey sojafay, looks like you've made your mind up! Last time I did s&s I had several nights off and it got harder and harder each time to get back on it. It's such a hard decision but I think that feeling the day after when you've stuck with it and realised you enjoyed yourself just as much, or didn't go and realised you didn't miss much is so much better!!

thanks cheeky, I know you're right I sometimes have to think things aloud on here and read them back to take it in and reinforce things.
Good luck on your journey honey xx

day 48

Day 48
Beautiful sunny morning here, hope it lasts as we're off out for the day after breakfast.
So hoping we get an Indian summer this year to set us up for winter.

Diet wise on last 2 days of this week to complete 7 weeks Woohooo

have a good day all xx

had a great lazy day out and on plan time to snuggle up in front of tv with mint chocolate

café caramel - oatmeal cookies - baked trout and salad- jelly - mint chocolate shake

Last edited:
day 49

Day 49

Another braw day here, too nice to sit about here so off for the day again.Have picnic and s&s supplies and just going where the wind blows us.

Have a good day all xx

Update - great day out and on plan. Amazed at being able to keep up with everyone for a full day without sneaky rests here and there. Shattered now of course off to bed, Swimming tomorrow and charity shopping again for smaller sizes.
café caramel - oatmeal cookies - chicken salad/ jelly - mint choc shake

Last edited:
thanks cheeky, I know you're right I sometimes have to think things aloud on here and read them back to take it in and reinforce things.
Good luck on your journey honey xx

Thank you! First weigh in tomorrow :)

Week 8 Day 50

Day 50

1lb off this week, have been 100% so a bit confused. And have definitely lost inches and dropped down a size.
Have only been swimming once so surely can't be that. Daily walks around 3 miles, a couple of times a bit more, 12 minutes of toning exercises with weights, in general more active but not to the point of straining to do anything.

Well I am definitely staying on plan for the 50th I couldn't take the knock of putting something on.
:sigh:

have a good day all xx

Café caramel - banana shake - lemon bar - cottage pie - jelly

Last edited:
Day 51

Day 51

Soooo excited take delivery today of my vibration plate, have a long line of friends and relatives keen to have a go as well lol
Should be fun if nothing else.
So off to take starting measurements to see if these things really work.
As I agreed with myself this is my reward for getting this far but also I must stay on plan through the big fifty party.
heres hoping I can keep to the bargain.

have a good day all xxx

Day 52

day 52

Well we both agree that the vibration exerciser shook parts that haven't moved in a while lol
Did 10 minutes in morning and 10 minutes at night and today definitely feel as if have had a workout, not aching badly but enough to know you've been doing something.
Time will tell.....
Last day off for this week, back tomorrow, birthday bash tomorrow then nights sat sun yuk yuk yuk.

have a good day all xx

Day 53

Day 53

And temptation day is here-
For
I really want to let my hair down and have a drink tonight at party
Against
If I drink I will most likely eat anything and everything
Will I go back on plan?
I spend a lot of money on s&s which would be wasted for this week
I have spent a lot of money on a vibration plate exerciser which was a promise for getting this far
there will be more parties along the way
I am the designated driver, if I drink big taxi bill

Come on girl you can do this, you will feel so much better tomorrow if you do
Pep talk over off to work

have a good day all xxx

update -
2:00am did it did it did it - ate protein and salad, diet coke and water, no cakes, crisps, nuts or alcohol and danced all night. so so so pleased :)

Last edited:
Day 54

Day 54

Ouch, ouch, ouch.......
well its either the vibration plate or jigging around on the dance floor but i'm aching all over this morning lol
Had a great time and so pleased to still be on the diet and not off it for the sake of a drink. That's proved something to me.
I know I had over my calories but it was protein, there was beautiful home-made applewood smoked salmon and rainbow trout even brought some home for the dog (he loves it too)
today I plan to have just shakes to try and get on plan.

Start 2 night shifts tonight a day off then two late shifts then 3 weeks off Yeehaaaa. Hoping for an Indian summer lol
so today off to do the vibration plate exercises, a little shopping then back to bed for a snooze for shifts tonight

Have a good day all xxx

Café latte - oatmeal - chilli/mushrooms- jelly mint chocolate

café latte for morning

Last edited:
Well done for sticking with it and at least it sounds like you danced off some of those calories.

thanks fran, I got myself in such a state about it all, then ended up having a really good night.

Back