Realistic targets...Im a newbie :)

Just woke back up bloody starving lil legs I haven't caved but it's killing me loooool xxxx

Good for you hun xxx just fancy chocolate x
Anyway it's tuff!

Back on track! I'd had my shake and bar by 12 and was starving just now but I bought chicken and veg so in quite proud :) x

Well done u, bet its harder having tasted real food.... but you sound like you have it sorted...

Good luck for Friday, have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow....

Kelly
x

KellyW2 said:
Well done u, bet its harder having tasted real food.... but you sound like you have it sorted...

Good luck for Friday, have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow....

Kelly
x

I'm a looser!!!! Had a wine n soda :(((
I'd be annoyed if I didn't feel tipsy!!!

I'm a looser!!!! Had a wine n soda :(((
I'd be annoyed if I didn't feel tipsy!!!

oh noooooo, come on MissieCB you are my inspiration, i'm still trying to loose what u lost in the first week.....

you know you can do it......

I have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow....excited but nervous...

Kelly
x

I have decided to adjust my target to where i really want to be... makes it look like i have long way to go but thats where i would really like to be...

Kelly
x

Hi everyone :)

Hope you all don't mind me butting in! I have my meeting with the counsellor tomorrow evening, so am looking to start CD on Friday & follow the SS+ plan.. Don't think I could live without coffee so want the 200ml skimmed milk so I can stick to my coffees!

Hi guys this is my day 2 and love my coffee too. It's hard doing it with food because you always want more. Come and lil legs and cb you can do it but totally understand where u coming From. Hope tomorrow brings u more strength.
X

Well im gonna count today as my first day back on track..

ok i had more veg than allowed and the veg wasnt all allowed but ive had NO carbs, and i was sooo close to ordering chips so i think thats a success in my eyes!

Didnt weigh this morning but i feel like im around 10 1/2 stone again.

Gonna weigh on Sunday instead this week as theres no point depressing myself on Friday with a definite gain, so 100% til sunday and face whatever the scales say.

20 days til my holidays, i WILL be 10 stone.

I have to go for an italian with work (as a "reward") next thursday though - eek... BUT im gonna avoid alcohol.. as the hangover and 2 days afterwards are my downfall. I cant avoid food forever but i can avoid alcohol for now, i will just make wiser choices and get back to CD after any meals.

WE WILL DO THIS!!

KellyW2 said:
oh noooooo, come on MissieCB you are my inspiration, i'm still trying to loose what u lost in the first week.....

Kelly
x

Ok so I'm gonna sort it out!! 4 weeks til holiday it stops now nooooooo more alcohol for me! Xx

KellyW2 said:

Kelly
x

Ur gonna be fine have a good feeling .......

Feel like I have let everyone down!

Ur gonna be fine have a good feeling .......

Feel like I have let everyone down!

cheers Missiecb,

And i agree with lil-legs, we wont have any of that talk.... it's one little fall, back on the horse u get.... were all here for u, good times and bad :eek:) Chin up, like people say on here " onwards and downwards"....

kelly
x

Well im gonna count today as my first day back on track..

ok i had more veg than allowed and the veg wasnt all allowed but ive had NO carbs, and i was sooo close to ordering chips so i think thats a success in my eyes!

Didnt weigh this morning but i feel like im around 10 1/2 stone again.

Gonna weigh on Sunday instead this week as theres no point depressing myself on Friday with a definite gain, so 100% til sunday and face whatever the scales say.

20 days til my holidays, i WILL be 10 stone.

I have to go for an italian with work (as a "reward") next thursday though - eek... BUT im gonna avoid alcohol.. as the hangover and 2 days afterwards are my downfall. I cant avoid food forever but i can avoid alcohol for now, i will just make wiser choices and get back to CD after any meals.

WE WILL DO THIS!!

Love the LBD.....

U have the right idea...

Kelly
x

Hi laurenmay & newtocd,

I totally missed my morning tea (white with 2 sugars!!) for the first couple of mornings, now don't even think about it... when i move up to ss+ will have the odd dash of milk but won't be having any sugar.... think i have forgotton what tea tastes like....

For the coffee lovers i have heard people use a few teaspoons of the coffee style (thinks it cafe latte) shake as a dried milk sort of substitue...

When do you have your weigh ins?

Kelly
x

KellyW2 said:
cheers Missiecb,

And i agree with lil-legs, we wont have any of that talk.... it's one little fall, back on the horse u get.... were all here for u, good times and bad :eek:) Chin up, like people say on here " onwards and downwards"....

kelly
x

Ok I know I know new person will will emerge in the morning. Thank u for your support all of u.

I WILL DO THIS XXXXXXXXX

Ok I know I know new person will will emerge in the morning. Thank u for your support all of u.

I WILL DO THIS XXXXXXXXX

Yes you will!! :)

Im gonna do ss+ now. I only did ss+ last time and lost fine so im going back to it, if i dont want a meal (yeah right) i will ss though xx

Back