Realistic targets...Im a newbie :)

oh missieCB,

sure it wont be that bad, come on u have done fab so far :eek:) (i am still in shock over your first week loss lol)

Kelly
x

Sounds like the naughty step is full this weekend....:break_diet:

Thanks Kelly. So bad I know but this is only a blip. I am determined to get back on tomorrow!

The naughty step is full :(

Hello ladies, can I join you?

My name's Sarah, I'm 30 and married with 4 year old twins. I'm 5ft 4 and my starting weight is 12.2.4 and target is 10 stone. I'm doing ss+ at the moment and alternating between 4 cd products and 3+dinner. It's worth doing ss+ just to have the milk in my tea!

I've just read through this conversation from start to finish so am fully up to date! I don't blame you girls for being naughty with a hangover, I certainly couldn't cope with ss and a hangover!

One thing I was going to ask about drinking, I read that it's dangerous to drink alcohol when in ketosis. Have any of you heard this? I'm too scared to drink as no that once I start I'll get blotto and will be at McDonald's the next day!

Looking forward to my weigh in Thursday! Can't wait to be on week 3 as desperate for the chocolate bars and mousse mix!

I had chicken and salad for my tea yesterday and today and did have a couple of bites of my kids' lamb chops! Figured they're protein and haven't come out of ketosis at least!

I also had a coke zero yesterday which I'm not sure is allowed... I know diet coke isn't but have read mixed info about coke zeros so yesterday at a very low and emotional point I decided to listen to those who were saying yes :) xxx

dont worry about it girls.. life is for living + enjoying + this diet is to aid that not rule your life! get straight back on it tommorrow + it will be gone + alot more! its done now.. def dont beat yourself up it'l be a distant memory in a couple of days time! chin up xx

lil legs ill bet ul be glad the kebab shop was shut your getting weighed tommorrow!! dont forget coming out of ketosis adds water weight so dont get disheartened if it shows a gain.. itl be gone again in a couple of days! x

Hey Sarah welcome u haven't much to loose hun will just fall off xxx
Yes I'd advise not to drink as I'm stil officially feeling rough and Wong be doing it again :((

Soooooo lil legs what's the scales sayin?

ooooo thats not good!! I darnt stand on the scales!!!:eek:

snap but im not so sure..............still dying today feel sick and stuff :(

Hello ladies, can I join you?

My name's Sarah, I'm 30 and married with 4 year old twins. I'm 5ft 4 and my starting weight is 12.2.4 and target is 10 stone. I'm doing ss+ at the moment and alternating between 4 cd products and 3+dinner. It's worth doing ss+ just to have the milk in my tea!

I've just read through this conversation from start to finish so am fully up to date! I don't blame you girls for being naughty with a hangover, I certainly couldn't cope with ss and a hangover!

One thing I was going to ask about drinking, I read that it's dangerous to drink alcohol when in ketosis. Have any of you heard this? I'm too scared to drink as no that once I start I'll get blotto and will be at McDonald's the next day!

Looking forward to my weigh in Thursday! Can't wait to be on week 3 as desperate for the chocolate bars and mousse mix!

I had chicken and salad for my tea yesterday and today and did have a couple of bites of my kids' lamb chops! Figured they're protein and haven't come out of ketosis at least!

I also had a coke zero yesterday which I'm not sure is allowed... I know diet coke isn't but have read mixed info about coke zeros so yesterday at a very low and emotional point I decided to listen to those who were saying yes :) xxx

hi Sarah,

I too am looking forward to the bars, be handy on the go....

It my 2nd weigh in Thursday this week has gone quicker than the first... i am doing ss at the mo.. looking forward to ss+..

I too am married and have a 4 year old daughter and 2 year old son...

What products do u like?? I just had my first butterscotch shake, very nice....

Glad reading the others i wasn't tempted by my hubby to have a little drink over the weekend... i get tipsy on a few sips lol..

Is it your first weigh in Thursday??

Kelly
x

I'm not bothered, all or most of that will be off by Friday x

Hey lil_legs,

Your right i bet u will shift that no problem, will be like your first week again... :eek:)

Kelly
xx

Hi KellyW2!

I really like the tetra packs, all of the powdered shakes I've liked so far blended with ice, the soups aren't too bad although wasn't mad on the tomato, and I couldn't stomach the porridges!

Is it getting easier to cook for the kids? I'm really struggling with that. Could have wolfed down their fish fingers the other day! Mmmmmmm!!

Hi Kelly im on the train on my way home feeling VERY sorry for myself looool xxx

Hi KellyW2!

I really like the tetra packs, all of the powdered shakes I've liked so far blended with ice, the soups aren't too bad although wasn't mad on the tomato, and I couldn't stomach the porridges!

Is it getting easier to cook for the kids? I'm really struggling with that. Could have wolfed down their fish fingers the other day! Mmmmmmm!!

hi Sarah,

I found the tomato soup just plain weird, like the vegetable and potato and leek... gagged the first time i made the porridge, but if i leave it cool and sprinkle a little bit of sweetner can just about eat it... the powder shakes are by far the best...the choice is great and with ice are like a treat lol...

lol re kids dinners... its funny i swear those potato smiles were winking at me saying haha lol....

Kelly
x

Hi Kelly im on the train on my way home feeling VERY sorry for myself looool xxx

Oh missieCb,

you really do sound like your suffering..... (its really put me off, even a sip of alcohol!!!)

Maybe a soak in the tub, with a yummy hot choc and early night.... sure you'll wake up feeling soooo much better.

Sending u a big hug ((( )))

Kelly
x

Thank u hun xxxx nighty night x

Back