Realistic targets...Im a newbie :)

Hi Kelly

The tetra packs are the ready made shakes which come with a straw. 141 calories per carton. What are the calories like for the soup and I think that would be nice to try next week. Love your comment about cutlery lol!

How old are you Kelly if you don't mind me asking and hello Missie!

Holly
x

Hope someone can help.....how do you get your signature to come up on the bottom of your reply??

Doh some how it cam up.... but not in all the pretty colours i just spent ten mins designing lol....

The soups are 137kcal, the shakes 146kcal and porridge 144kcal.

I am 33.... how about you?? (if u don't mind me asking back lol)

Kelly
x

Should apologise now for my spelling and any errors, blame it on predictive text and spell checker!!!! Oh and my 4 year old little girl, trying to help me type!!!!!

Im 22 Kelly, and I'm not on Stage two I am on SS+ with the 220cal meal, what a plank I've been telling everyone wrong...lack of food is my excuse.... lol! xxx

hey not to worry.... well i might move on to that after this week, just eating my spicy tomato soup (as we have dinner altogether) all i can say is SPICY.... i like to think i am a young 33 lol.....

Yeah that Way we can motivate each other. I'll let u know how sat goes!

So what shake is everyone having tonight and what time?

Xxxxxxxxx

O yh and I'm 33 too!

SNAPPPPPP

Hey,

I just had the chocolate one, found it quite hard to get down, but I don't normally drink or have milk with anything so I'm finding it really rich and sickly.

How about you? Im sitting here with another pint of water....yummmmyyy haha ;)

Holly
x

Hey Guys....

Well i had 1st shake at lunch, then soup for dinner, not sure whether to have a shake or not?????

Just had my 8th glass of water.....Making it almost 4 pints.... don't feel hungry ;)

Missiecb 33 whats the chances!!!

We are all the 33's and all the 22's lol its fate haha..

Kelly
x

Hi dementia,

Thank you.

Wow you have done very well....did you do ss to start and if so for how long??

Well went for my 1st meet, what a lovely consultant, very motivating....So have 21 sachets for the week....here i go....... Had banana shake for lunch.

Just trying to remember to drink lots of water (not my thing iynwim)..

Kelly
x

I started ss but couldn't stomach the porridge or shakes for brekky so I have real porridge for brekky and then 3 CD products..so I'm sort of doing ss+. It suits me fine, and sometimes I swap my porridge and have meat and salad for tea instead.
xx

Hi Dementia,

I only met my consultant at 10 so just didn't have any brekkie, hoping the maple and pecan porridge is sweet....

your weight loss has been great....i do feel if you have to change the odd bit to make it easier and means you stick with it then it can only be a good thing ;)

I am having a friend over for lunch tomorrow and wondering if it would be ok to swap a sachet for a small salad???? But would it greatly reduce my 1st weigh in, arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Kelly
x

Hi Dementia,

I only met my consultant at 10 so just didn't have any brekkie, hoping the maple and pecan porridge is sweet....

your weight loss has been great....i do feel if you have to change the odd bit to make it easier and means you stick with it then it can only be a good thing ;)

I am having a friend over for lunch tomorrow and wondering if it would be ok to swap a sachet for a small salad???? But would it greatly reduce my 1st weigh in, arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Kelly
x

Mmmm, that's a difficult one...I would stick to a shake and make your friend a salad. True friends will understand and support you. If not, then I'm sure a small bit of chicken and salad won't hurt ;)

Good morning girlies :p

Well, how's everyone feeling this morning?? I feeling ok and ready to start another day...................

Thanks dementia, your right.....shake or porridge it is for me :eek:)

Does anyone drink tea still? I had one black tea with 2 sweetner yesterday went down ok (ish).... this weather makes me want a hot drink even more iykwim..

Well good luck today everyone....

Helping at my daughters pre-school this morning, so keeping busy...

Kelly
x

Hey everyone Im feeling good this morning hopeing it lasts loool!!! Just cant wait til my weight loss starts to show!!!

Not had my shake yet hanging on in there looool. Had a butterscotch shake blended with lots of ice which makes it lovely and thick and just put my order in for next week for my weigh in tomorrow.

EXCITED AND NERVOUS.COMMMMMM

Loving the Original Porridge so ordered some more and also the maple and pecan and apple and cinnemon. Also ordered a couple of bars too cant blimin wait!!

:eek:

Hi,

Just wanted to say "good luck" MissieCB with your weigh in tomorrow, let us know how u get on.....

Kelly
x

Hi Hollyj,

How are you today??

How have you been getting on??

No side effects (Yet!!!), struggling a bit tonight... that's why i came on to type instead of eat lol

Kelly
x

Awwwwww that's well sweet just what I needed. Was just sitting here thinking how the heck I'm going to keep it up! Just so weak in the evenings it's not good!

Hopefully tomorrow will spur me on a bit xxxxxxxx

Oh, MissieCB did the ice make a difference then???

Yeah masses seemed thicker and lasted longer. Just whizz it with a blender just don't fill glass up first only third full else it comes out the top!!! I do it with all my cold shakes xxxxx

Let me know what you think and what flavour you had. Xxxx

Worried about my weigh in what say I haven't lost!!!!!!!!!'

Back