Realistic targets...Im a newbie :)

By the way just incase u were wondering (u probably wern't but thought i would bore u lol)...my target is set for this years Race for Life, my pic was from last year and this year want to be in crop leggings and tight vest lol..... not baggy baggy clothes... looked like a liquorice allsort sweet last year (the round ones lol) haha (oh no i mentioned sweets, sorry!!!)

Kelly
x

Lol kelly...:D

Hi guys....

How r we all today???

Went and bought a Kenwood smoothie to go blender, well cool it blends up ice, it makes your shake in a travel mug so saves on washing up and can drink on the go..... (u could say "it does what it says on the box" haha)

Been busy today so feeling gooooood...

did have a sneaky weigh this morning, but not going to reveal yet wait for Thursday, my CDC rang me today to see how i was getting on.... (told her you guys are fab support ;)

My daughter wants to go out on her new bright pink scooter so going for a brisk walk while the sun is out.

Kelly
x

Last edited:
Cor sounds like ur settled in already xxx I've only got a hand blender xxx

Are u liking all the flavours x

KellyW2 said:
Hi Amber & Foo fan,

Hey its good to have others trying to loose the same amount.... are you both doing ss?

I would love to hit 9st something but have failed on other diets so set a higher target to start with to see how i go, but would love to see my weight start with a 9....... thats were i was before i had me 2 little bunnies....

What do you enjoy on the plan, shakes, soups etc...

Just made prridge but its always too runny..... must add less water...

Kelly
x

Hi Kelly I'm 11.13 at the moment want to get down to 10 st what is my healthy weight iv tried a few more diets they didn't work for me but this one has I'm on 4 shakes a day plus 4 litre of water wanting a 6 pounds loss this week wi on Friday

KellyW2 said:
I so enjoyed the shakes made with ice so much, might just have them next week, easier to whiz up and more filling i think.....
Kelly
x

Iv just tried them there so much filling x

Hia all
iv been doin cambridge for like 11 mths. But come on here to say gd luck to my sis kelly.
vic xx

Hey hello little sis, glad u could join us :eek:)

There a nice bunch on here ;);)

Kelly

xx

Hi Kelly I'm 11.13 at the moment want to get down to 10 st what is my healthy weight iv tried a few more diets they didn't work for me but this one has I'm on 4 shakes a day plus 4 litre of water wanting a 6 pounds loss this week wi on Friday

Hi amber,

U wouldn't of thought making it with some ice could make such a difference.... How tall are u?? Will it be your first weigh in on Friday?? It's mine and Hollyj on Thursday....

What's your favorite flavours?i only had Banana and strawberry but going to try some others..

Kelly
x

hi girls...

i did cd for 3 weeks (properly) last year and lost 15lb taking me to 10 st 5..

restarted on Thursday weighing 10 st 11 (after a breakup so perfect timing when i have no appetite)!! have had a peak today but officially reweigh on thursday (as i didnt properly do it on thursday!).. aiming for 10 st then try to get to 9 st 10 then maybe 9 st 7 (which ive never been in my adult life!!)

feeling much slimmer and back in my "slim work dress" which is handy as i have to face the one who broke my heart this week in work lol so even though i will be hurting inside, ill slap a brave happy face on and know i look a million times better than i last saw him 3-4 weeks ago before he went on hols!! lol

your all doing fab.. keep it up xxx

Cor sounds like ur settled in already xxx I've only got a hand blender xxx

Are u liking all the flavours x

Hi MissieCB,

Yep, any excuse to go shopping lol i only choose banana and strawberry, so looking forward to having a few different ones next week.... got leek and potato soup to have tomorrow, and already decided to try orginal porridge and maybe add a little sweetner...

Is your weigh in day Saturday??

Kelly
x

hi girls...

i did cd for 3 weeks (properly) last year and lost 15lb taking me to 10 st 5..

restarted on Thursday weighing 10 st 11 (after a breakup so perfect timing when i have no appetite)!! have had a peak today but officially reweigh on thursday (as i didnt properly do it on thursday!).. aiming for 10 st then try to get to 9 st 10 then maybe 9 st 7 (which ive never been in my adult life!!)

feeling much slimmer and back in my "slim work dress" which is handy as i have to face the one who broke my heart this week in work lol so even though i will be hurting inside, ill slap a brave happy face on and know i look a million times better than i last saw him 3-4 weeks ago before he went on hols!! lol

your all doing fab.. keep it up xxx

Hi lil-legs,

wow u did really well last year in only 3 weeks!!!!

That's the sprit, sure he will see what he's missing.....

Hey so that's 3 of us weighing in on Thursday...How exciting....

A couple of us on the May challenge.... Come join us (if your not already there)

Are you doing ss?? did you do that last year?

This site has been great for me so far, when i get tempted i pop on here and it does the trick...only need to look at MissieCB's first weigh in for motivation.......

Kelly
x

seen a few people mention how much nicer the shakes are blended with ice.. does this include tetras? or just the powerd ones? as i only have the tetras x

Yeah it Saturday xxxx the fruits of the forest are lovely xx

seen a few people mention how much nicer the shakes are blended with ice.. does this include tetras? or just the powerd ones? as i only have the tetras x

Hi Malibu,

Wow great first week...

I make mine with powder sachet, it really does taste yummy, thicker for sure takes longer to drink or spoon if its really thick.... i dont know could you add ice to your readymade ones then blitz with a blendar or are they made for ease to take out and about or are they not meant to be messed with...... maybe ask your CDC....

Kelly
x

hiya :)

im on ss this time, last time i did ss+ for the 3 weeks, but ive lost my appetite so coping well on ss this time. Although i have been ordered out on bank hol sunday with the girls for an italian and few drinks so i am going to go and enjoy and back on plan on the monday - im not gonna beat myself up about it - my emotions are all over the place enough without guilt!!

This site was my saviour last time!! Ill check the may challenge out now too :)

i have all my shakes with ice, blended for the power and in a glass with glass for the tetras. ive also frozen them and eaten like ice cream.. mmm!!!

Looking forward to Thursday, ive got my eye on a black dress ive never worn that i wanna wear sunday

xx

ohhhhhh soooooooo yummmmmmy, just had my first shake made with my new gadget lovely.....whizzed it up in no time.... and i could drink it from the mug... so only one thing to wash!!!!

Kelly
x

KellyW2 said:
Hi amber,

U wouldn't of thought making it with some ice could make such a difference.... How tall are u?? Will it be your first weigh in on Friday?? It's mine and Hollyj on Thursday....

What's your favorite flavours?i only had Banana and strawberry but going to try some others..

Kelly
x

I'm 5ft 2 and on 4 shakes a day and only low the choc flav and Cappucino

Last edited:
Im thinking about occasionally having four shakes I think that would stop me craving xxx

Cant find the May challenge everyone help!!!

Kelly so does this blender come with a mug sounds perfect xxx

Hi MissieCB,

Yes it actually comes with two.. its from argos £24.99 Kenwood SB054 Smoothie to Go - Silver. cat no: 423/8603, Honestly so much quicker...

i am loving the shakes more than anything else, can't wait for some more flavours to try...

Kelly
x

Back