Realistic targets...Im a newbie :)

shall i let you into a secret about the shakes everyone its exciting!! xxx

yeah a Mango one and my CDC said its gorgeous xxxxx

Perrrrfect for summer :)))

MissieCB said:
yeah a Mango one and my CDC said its gorgeous xxxxx

Perrrrfect for summer :)))

My consultant has just text me too! I've heard on this forum that it was on its way x

oooooooooooooo thought I had exclusive news looool!

Ooooooo.........mango!! Sounds interesting :D Will definately be giving that a try when it comes out!! :bliss:

yeah definately will too xxx love mango................actually that is one of the things im missing!!!

Wow didnt think about it til I mentioned it loooool! Ketosis must be working :D

silencemylips said:
I had the mango ones last summer, they're lovely! Excited to see them come back!

Bet they are nice with crushed ice! They really need to update their products x

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Mango sounds perfect for summer (if it ever arrives!!)

Will ask my CDC Thursday...

Kelly
x

Hey all, Today is my 1st day, so far so good! Drank soooo much water though! I'm on the 810 plan. I weigh 10.12lbs (i've put on a stone since Jan this year) I'm off on holiday 29th May so hoping to lose at least 7lbs. I'm really worried as i'm off on a hen weekend this weekend and i'm scared it's going to undo all my hard work...help!! I do love the vino!! Keep up the good work ladies! I'm loving your comment! xxxx

Hi winnie,

Welcome to the chaos lol.... have u done this diet before??

Sure u will loose your 7lbs, no problem by the end of may.....

What products have you choose?

Kelly
x

Hey Winnie if I have resisted the vino anyone can xxx

Good luck how comes ur not doing Ss xxx

Hey MissieCB,

Whats on your menu this week?? Are you still doing ss?

I am looking forward to moving up to ss+ be nice being able to have a small meal with the family...

did u have a look at the blender? I even put my potato and leek soup in it...keeping one cup sweet and one savory..

Kelly
x

Yeah had a look defo ordering one its great zx
Just had apple n cinnamon porridge my least fav but still yum! I'm thinking the porridge does make me hungrier though. My day 14 so dying to try one of these bars cx

I'm actually thinking a lot about food not good x
How was your day? X

Morning,

Well feeling grrreat....

Weigh in tomorrow yippeeee...

got busy day so will fly by....

Wow day 14...... think i will go through fazes of wanting to eat a little here and there, but hopefully my weigh in tomorrow will make me want to stick with it.... the thought of eating what i used to actually makes me feel a bit sick!!! !(not in a bad way, just the amount!!), a small salad in a week or two is going to seem great, i like the way you slowly introduce more food, hopefully i will see what i can eat and not as will be more aware if my weight creeps up.

How are you HollyJ?? Have the side effects subsided??

Forgotton who else has weigh in tomorrow????

Be looking forward to updating the May challenge tomorrow...

Kelly

x

Hey yeah im looking forward to eating too xxx Cant bloody wait.

Fitted in some trousers I couldnt do up before woooop woooop

Good luck everyone tomorrow sooo excited to hear xx

What can you have on the 810 plan?

I'm allowed 3 Cambridge a day (including the bars....umm yummy) & white meat with green veg for an evening meal. I really wanted do the the SS+ but was told not too.

Can I just ask did anyone else have to pay for their consultation - I had to pay £22.50.... I think he might have seen me coming?!? x

Day 2 today - wish me luck! xxx

OMG thats awful hun I didnt have to pay anything !!!! Im not even sure thats allowed x

Back