Realistic targets...Im a newbie :)

hi,

How is everyone??

Did u girlies enjoy your nights out??

I have a family bbq next Saturday, should be ok, can have a bit of chicken, some prawns and a bit of salad... might do some veg kebabs with some seasoning..... be funny eating tho bet i get full really quick....

The Sun is shining so going for a long walk later, tried not to do too much worried about getting dizzy or fainting!! Took my daughter swimming yesterday only in the little pool but felt for the first time since starting the cd hungry!!!! Rushed home to a yummy bowl of porridge....

Must admit felt more comfortable already in my cozzie, can't wait too loose more, might even get into a 2 piece lol..

Kelly
x

Omg wow wicked night out was doing fine until someone bought champagne. Stuck to the diet just not the drink side I was smashed :(

Don't know what to do about today I'm dying to eat!

Omg wow wicked night out was doing fine until someone bought champagne. Stuck to the diet just not the drink side I was smashed :(

Don't know what to do about today I'm dying to eat!

oh missieCB,

Sounds like u had a ball....

Could you not split a choc shake up and have a few hot chocs just to spread it over the day.... or have a small salad with chicken or couple of boiled eggs (looking at ss+ for ideas....)

best of luck today... sure u can do it...

Kelly
x

Yeah I guess I could feeling a bit rough at the mo tho xxx
Craving chocolate xxx

Mental night six bottles of Laurent Perrier later!!
Dying.com!!
I want pizza too!!

Glad you girls had fun :) i have a planned break friday for a wedding cant wait :) then sat going out for a meal for dads bday so i can drink fri knowing i can eat the next day as theres noooo way id be able to stick to CD with a hangover!!! Im not going to go to mad food wise, just want to enjoy myself + hopefully not put 2 much on, i know itl be gone again in a week so not stressing about it.

MissieCB- that sucks regarding your BF's EX turning up :O especially on your anniversary meal!!! hope it was ok + he ignored her haha, Glad you had fun + hope your not suffering too much today!!! Hangovers suck + the only thing that cures mine in mcdonalds! If you stick to CD today then your a stronger person than me!!! x

Hey I'm just having a bar at the moment plan is to stick to it but it's blimin hard!!
I had a Ss+ meal yesterday so not doing too badly xxx

aw well done for sticking with SS+ and sticking with it today. You will feel so much better tommorrow + imagine how fab you'll feel getting on scales next time! if you feel the need to eat something then have SS+ it wont hurt + atleast u'l still be in ketosis. x

haha lil_legs sounds like you had a fun night!!! facebook photos the next day is the worst lol waking up tagged in photos.. cringeee lol oh well enjoy today then are u back on track tommorrow? x

Join the club lol tesco is calling me lol oooooo I bet the pics are funny.

Malibu I'm dying really need food but Ss+ isn't cutting it for me :((

you still going strong missiecb? i hope so!! lol hope your hangovers shifted xx

Nope I have cheated!! Couldn't take it been so ill.......so pi***d off with myself :(

I know so bloody bad had Chinese :((((
I'm disgusted with myself!!
You?

Loooool well back to the grindstone tomorrow bet I put on this week!
Damn

All i can say is tomorrow is another day....

Kelly

xx

Back